Jonny D

L'ultima Famiglia

p0oNvxi.png

pyjZOKw.png

((See The Last Riders archived post for origins))

The Last Riders are no more. The people, brotherhood, and family that was created in TLR is still good and well, however. All of this exists now under The Last Family, or as we say it L'ultima Famiglia. The group of brothers found themselves performing mostly business, rather than riding their motorcycles. After striking money with their vehicle business, and other labor unions, the close family decided to shift their focus to business and spreading their roots in the city. Several of the Riders had previously immigrated to the U.S. from Italy and were previously involved with the Italian Mafia. Discussions of reorganizing began, their mentality continued to shift, their business success continued. One of the members suggested connecting with his ties back in Italy. It was at this moment that The Last Riders transformed into what is now known as L'ultima Famiglia.

L'ultima Famiglia has since transformed into an organized-crime network with operations focused in Los Santos, with reach across the United States. The organization is traditionally run with a strict hierarchy headed by the boss, who rules unquestioned. Second-in-command is the underboss and below him are the capos who each rule a crew of soldiers. At the bottom of command are the associates, people who work for or do business for the family and who are not full-fledged members. Becoming a member is a lifetime commitment and each mafiosi is expected to follow the organizations all-important code, Omerta.

J5DqgYR.png

ExyolIL.png

You must come across a soldier or capo, if you show interest in becoming a part of the family, a sit down must be arranged with the soldier or Capo to present what business or service you can bring to the Family. A percentage of the family's take will be agreed upon and business will continue as usual. If you do not have a business proposal to be presented you may request permission from a Capo to help with any activities that the Capo may call you to participate in.  

QgOeg78.png

3HQT5WX.png

Boss: Sitting at the head of the table is the Boss. The boss will have the final say in all major decisions and all the Mafia income ultimately comes to him. He will then distribute accordingly. It is a requirement that the Boss gets his take on any and all money activities that are performed. The Boss is the only one with the authority to resolve any disputes in and out of the Family.

Underboss: Just below the Boss is the Underboss. The Underboss is the second in command. Some underbosses resolve disputes without involving the boss himself. The underboss is the only one able to communicate to the Boss about any issues or business opportunities. The underboss will also fill the role of the Boss if he is away or imprisoned.

The Consigliere: The Consigliere acts as an Advisor for the Boss. His job is to aid in the decision making process and play an unbiased role during disputes. Although he is considered a Family member, his role does not involve him directly with any crimes. The Consigliere essentially serves as the Boss’ personal assistant and advisor.

The Capo’s: The Capo’s role is to obtain information from their Soldiers to pass up the ranks to the boss for a final decision. The capos each control a territory and have their own group of soldiers that serve under them.

Soldiers: A Soldier's job is to handle the dirty work. Any crime or activity that needs handling will be taken care of by the soldiers and possibly there associates. A Soldier will only report to the their Capo for anything regarding the involvement or possible involvement of the Family.

Associates: An associate is someone who isn't fully affiliated with the mafia. Each associate handles there own business and pays back to the mafia. They also aid in any crime and event within the Mafia. The associate is not considered a made man. All the above jobs are made men. The associate will have the opportunity to become a made man once the Capo presents it to the Boss and/or Underboss. Associated can typically be hitmen, employees, or even corrupt government officials.

hO68MqO.png

0aDewDA.png

ivu0yqX.png

Anyone speaking to an individual of power higher than themselves will show the utmost respect to that individual. They are to be treated as a man with power. Only Capos, soldiers and Associates are to be active on a radio. No Underboss, or Boss is to be communicating on a radio. All contact with these individuals is to be made via mobile phone or in person.

If anyone with a rank less than Capo has an issue or business proposal that information must be relayed directly to their Capo. It is then the Capos duty to then present it to the Underboss or Boss. If there is a dispute or issues with another organization in the city a sit down must be conducted at the earliest available time. This sit down will only be accompanied by The Boss, The Underboss, The Capos, and the Consigliere (as an advisor).

oypIxSX.png

Each Capo will be in charge of their own form of organized crime. This could be the manufacturing and distribution of drugs, Vehicle theft, and Robbery. These criminal responsibilities can change weekly so that not everyone is performing the same acts continuously. Obviously, the construction of illegal drugs is more productive with manpower, so if more personnel is requested the profits must reflect the increase. It is a goal of the organization to hold illegal gambling events. We will collect our take for the event at the front door as a commission and provide the security and protection services for the event attendees.

8ZBa7O5.png

1.  Respect the Boss! (will be dressed the White or Purple Suit)

2.  Respect your Under bosses, Consigliere, and Caporegime's (Capo).

3.  Soldiers and Capo's are "Made Men" treat them as such!

4.  All Capo's will recruit 3 Soldiers to ride together in their car when conducting “business”.

5.  All family members will have a black/purple 4 door sedan or SUV (this allows for soldiers to ride with)

6.  All Soldiers will recruit Associates to ride with them while Capos are out of city when conducting “business”.

7.  Associates/Members that prove their allegiance to the family will earn a promotion.  (You start at the bottom)

8.  All Soldiers and Associates will guard entrance to the Mafia Family Mansion while not actively riding with Capo's, Bosses, Etc.

9.  All members of the family, Soldier and below will wear the gray suit, gray fedora, black tie, and black glasses.

10.  Consigliere and Under Boss will wear the white or black Suit, white or black fedora, and purple tie (to signify their power).

11. Capo's will wear the gray or black sharp suit, gray or black fedora, purple tie (to signify their power)

12.  If the Boss is gone. The Under Boss orders are final.

13. If the Boss and Under Boss are gone, the Capo's will have a sit down and decide who will assume power until they are back, the Consigliere will continue to play the role of advisor.

14. The Don/Boss will rarely ever use radio, if you need to talk to him you use your phone.

XToiY0R.png

k3CQu8K.jpg

Speaking with Capo's

qKWmNhJ.png

Waiting for company

bPC0Gwd.jpg

Chatting with Vice before discussing business

9oXO0rv.jpgdxuWTsi.jpg

Meeting starts

qoPaFkJ.jpgsDJnigt.jpg

The start and end of an important meetup

iyS1Mda.jpg

Edited by Jonny D
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 1

Agreed with Bando, it would be very interesting to see a mafia arise with a heavy standard for RP. Good luck, will follow.

1 hour ago, Jonny D said:

14. The Don/Boss will rarely ever use radio, if you need to talk to him you use your phone.

When I was in the Vincetti Clan, this was my favourite part. We had a radio strictly for backup reasons only. We almost never used it. I would suggest making this a rule for everyone. Take this idea far and keep it strict.

Edited by JasonG
  • Like 2

If who I met was you, then oh boy, the way of recruiting...

I mean all fun and games, but when I see people here being hyped about "proper mafia" or "deep standard rp" and compare to what I witnessed, it saddens me.

If those guys were you, then Im not impressed and very sad to witness it.

2 minutes ago, OBESE said:

If who I met was you, then oh boy, the way of recruiting...

I mean all fun and games, but when I see people here being hyped about "proper mafia" or "deep standard rp" and compare to what I witnessed, it saddens me.

If those guys were you, then Im not impressed and very sad to witness it.

Uh. We aren't even set up in game or recruiting yet. We are transitioning from an "old faction" so we are working on restructuring, reorganizing and such. The majority of the work will be done this weekend after which I hope to open recruitment. Recruitment will be strict in the beginning until we are set up to be able to teach new "associates". I hope when we meet in game you will be impressed!

12 hours ago, Jonny D said:

Uh. We aren't even set up in game or recruiting yet. We are transitioning from an "old faction" so we are working on restructuring, reorganizing and such. The majority of the work will be done this weekend after which I hope to open recruitment. Recruitment will be strict in the beginning until we are set up to be able to teach new "associates". I hope when we meet in game you will be impressed!

Good. I just happened to bounce into some people and they were inviting to join mafia, but not really sure what was the name. Good luck then! 😉

A Day in L'ultima Famiglia

dZTa6FF.jpg

7:30 am: Meeting early with a Capo and some soldiers about business planned for the day. Today a house needs to be purchased and added to the Family. This will serve as a stronghold and meeting spot for the organization in this side of town.

6gsk2xk.jpgAmRvIu8.jpg

10:30 am: Looking at a house for sale in Vinewood. The house appeared to be upscale on the outside, however the inside was not suitable for the family.

0U9aL5a.jpg

3:00 pm: After seeings a couple houses the family settled on one. The house is nice but naturally the Italians want more. It will do for now. One of the soldiers is tired from a job he was on late the previous night.

Vw5tc5w.jpgvxzA9Ok.jpg

5:00 pm: The family has some friends over to see the new house. Some of the soldiers are not used to the new pool and slips in. Or perhaps Kieron is just still tired from his nap at 3pm.

a3S3ERv.jpg

8:00 pm: Its starting to get dark out. The family decides to invite some friends over for a party at the new house.

TplC6zO.jpgwg2fhIr.pngSuG7UUI.png

9:30 pm: A couple more than they expected but the company is gladly welcomed. The guests head around back.

fngO3CU.pngwyzsaMl.jpgSCpKKee.jpgwccGT9Y.pngIWefWmr.jpg

Into the night: The gathering continues on into the night, the max capacity of the pool is tested. Some unexpected visitors show up. Everyone makes it safely through the night, almost. The boys will be tired getting back to work in the morning.

Edited by Jonny D
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Mafia Fact: Purple ties signify power within L'ultima Famiglia. You will spot them on members who are Capos (Captain) or higher in rank within the organization.

iGtLmfo.png8b5MqaH.png

The man below has lost his eye in a previous encounter with the Family.

sQFtzTf.png

Partytime?

QCsDm5z.png

Edited by Jonny D
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1