Tomis13lack

Rollback Salary Cap update.

I understand why it was added, but the negatives far outweigh the positives.

The cap to the salary does absolutely nothing other than slow the economy, as people will stop working because they aren't making any more money. 

Right now, in game i am a cop. It is 0:04 in the morning IC Time. I've just hit my 100k cap. I now have no reason to want to be on duty and cannot collect my salary for another 2 irl hours. That is my personal anecdotal story. I am losing hours of potential salary because of this, whether or not i go on duty. Even if i had a 3 million dollar salary, it isn't like it came out of nowhere. I earned that 3 million dollars and kept it in salary as a sort of "Savings." The amount i lose in taxes will be the same. If i withdraw it in sets of 100,000 and just save it, it'll be exactly the same as withdrawing 3 million.

Overall, i believe one of 3 things should happen:

1. Banks are open 24/7

2. Salary Cap removed entirely

3. Change if from "You have less than $100,000 in salary" to "You have less than $100,000 in salary AND the bank is open"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

Personally I don't believe there should be a cap at all on your salary. But +1

Also think the new Tax system is not great 35% off wealthy people is 35% wasted time. 2% for abit less fortunate people who have not worked as hard yet.....
All this wealth by people was earnt. Playing long hours and putting a lot of time into government faction's.  I literally cannot work my job as I don't want to take my salary out and pay 600k in taxes.

Edited by ants1992

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.