Adrian Johnson

Glitches / Dsync

Hey Community,

I dont know if its just me, but recently or since a couple of weeks Dsync and glitches have become a huge problem, i see people randomly teleporting infront of me and 95% of the time i ride a bike with my wife @Zothian on she either dies through a glitch or we both die... Basically what she tells me is that i am driving into a wall while i am in the middle of the road (??). This has caused that i actually report it as a /report 2 (Glitch) because its taking overhand and the dsync's has become ALOT worse.

I have no clue if you guys from the development team can manage to fix this but it has become really really bad and i wish that you guys maybe could pay a bit more attention to that due to i see also alot of reports where glitches/dsync is clearly involved and i am not gonna lie about it i rammed a guy today that randomly spawned infront of me while he was atleast 40m behind me 1 second before i rammed him, i ofcourse explained him the situation and he said its all good it has happend alot recently. However i just wanna point out that my connection is pretty stable (38-50 ping) and i do not think that laag is the problem due to i also checked the other guys ping and it was barely 60.

Maybe you guys can prioritize this due to yeah its an actual issues since a couple of weeks.

Regards,
Adrian Johnson

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

+1 Im pretty much terrified to Ride as a passenger on a bike....when the desync sends me flying into a wall and then corrects them straight but im dead...

This is also a problem with racing. On my screen i would be ahead of someone but if i swerve in front, they would wipe out like i hit them, when i didnt (Because i did on their end). This could also just be a Latency thing considering Im west coast US, but its even bad for when its West and East coasters playing together.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.