Denni

PERMANENTLY BANNED players wiped of houses/cash/businesses!

I would like to suggest that the following is applied when someone is permanently banned:

- loss of all cars
- loss of all houses
- loss of all cash
- loss of any businesses

The reason I ask this is because I'd like to see more houses/businesses etc to buy. I understand that they may appeal, but a couple don't or don't get an appeal approved etc. and assets just sit in an empty economy whereas other people could do with buying businesses and properties.

Let me know what you think, all opinions appreciated.

The biggest issue with this would be if the ban is overturned. However, I certainly agree that the banned players assets should be made available after a certain period of time else the server would fill up with assets like this. If implemented, I imagine something like a 30 day grace period would suffice (enough time for a appeal etc).

Imma disagree with cars and cash because it can't really help you or the server in any way...
House and biz yes(it can be rebought by the other player easily..)

Still admins should wait for the appeal to either get denied/approved completely before cleaning their stuff.

Also, there're usually shitload of(or at least they were on samp) "massive unbans" and it doesn't really make sense that if you came back to server after 3 years or smth to have 0$ if u just want to chill or something

7 hours ago, Pistol Pete said:

The biggest issue with this would be if the ban is overturned. However, I certainly agree that the banned players assets should be made available after a certain period of time else the server would fill up with assets like this. If implemented, I imagine something like a 30 day grace period would suffice (enough time for a appeal etc).

I agree with your 30 day idea. This would make it fair. 

6 hours ago, SkylineGT said:

Imma disagree with cars and cash because it can't really help you or the server in any way...
House and biz yes(it can be rebought by the other player easily..)

Still admins should wait for the appeal to either get denied/approved completely before cleaning their stuff.

Also, there're usually shitload of(or at least they were on samp) "massive unbans" and it doesn't really make sense that if you came back to server after 3 years or smth to have 0$ if u just want to chill or something

I only said cars and cash in the idea that if you get permanently banned, you lose EVERYTHING.

If you came back after 3 years, you should (in my opinion) not have anything since that is far too long for you to just carry on as usual from before.

2 hours ago, Denni said:

I agree with your 30 day idea. This would make it fair. 

I only said cars and cash in the idea that if you get permanently banned, you lose EVERYTHING.

If you came back after 3 years, you should (in my opinion) not have anything since that is far too long for you to just carry on as usual from before.

Yes but my point being, if you get permanently banned and you were lets say a milionare in game, you come back after three years would it make sense to have 0$ and start working courier job or w/e 24/7?

7 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

This is already a system but after 3 months. Just like if your inactive for 3+ months the admins will put the business/houses up for sale. This gives the time for them to make a punishment appeal. What if they ware banned but are innocent? It can happen. 

Oh I agree with the latter. I thought only houses were up for sale after 3 months. Thanks for educating :). 

7 hours ago, LostCrypt said:

This is a stupid idea 

Thank you for your feedback.

7 hours ago, Sten_Lohk said:

Stupid idea i need my Dukes

Thank you for your feedback. 

• Like 1

I think it should be based off inactivity as opposed to bans,

So many houses that are bought are owned my inactive players. For other players on the server its frustrating because houses are few and far between and seems illogical for someone to own a house for years without logging in

Edited by Murdoch

1 hour ago, Murdoch said:

I think it should be based off inactivity as opposed to bans,

So many houses that are bought are owned my inactive players. For other players on the server its frustrating because houses are few and far between and seems illogical for someone to own a house for years without logging in

This is also a great point.