Bala

Criminal Overhaul 2.0

1 hour ago, fastz said:

+1, would be nice if nbdy would take eclipse players to designer team, cuz now he is wasting money

I personally think the best way to develop a community driven server is to include the community in the development. Even if that means votes on a roadmap of what the community as a whole feels is a more needed focus.

A simple poll on Discord or Forums, asking people to vote out of 2 or 3 developments what they would prefer to come sooner, or even just a simple roadmap to include the community in the mindset the development team is in, would help us understand where the server is heading.

• Like 4

+1    Makes me actually consider starting a crim for the first time since I joined back in '17 if crim life was this interesting.   Everything here would just work on the server;  Its all balanced and doesn't seem like any one thing would become the "meta op" thing that everyone does. From a PD/SD perspective, they would just need to respond as normal and, again, it would just work.

The only minor changes I can really think of is:

Zones:
- Maybe reclassifying Del Perro Beach to a Yellow Zone ( Seeing as its just 1 long boach in reality )
- Maybe reclassifying Procopio Beach to a Yellow Zone ( Seeing as its directly next to a highway that have vison down onto it )
- Classifying Strawberry as a Yellow Zone  ( Not classified at the moment and would make a nice buffer from the green area into the red area )
- Maybe reclassifying Vespucci Canals into a Yellow Zone ( Lots of alleyways to use )

ATM Robberies:

Instead of them being broken for a guranteed hour, maybe change it so that the time varies at random, or potentially add a new function where it would generate a repair job and not be useable until someone comes and repairs it?  Potential for a new scripted job (city worker?) or could be included into the Money Transporter job.

+1, 

Still relevant especially since the recent disbanding of factions, i feel like its the perfect time (I understand updates can take awhile to develop) to implement some of these suggestions to bring some life back into criminal RP. 

Not sure if a criminal update is in the works but some of these suggestions should defo be considered! 🙂

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

+1 I Nothing has happend since i came back again i've been away for a couple of months. 1 All the criminals either hide since joint freq is gone so people can't team up against others. 2 People just stay afk at their hq's. 3 People that goes to lab always get banned. Afk making drugs sure it's good money but it's just a waste of time. 4 I wanna see something that unite criminals i heard back in the days about drug labs that people had control over the public labs sounds so funny to have a place where criminals goes to if you control a drug lab you can't just be afk. In this state a druglab is worthless people that has experince only goes there to rob people because we all have tables we get nothing to go into a lab unless we want plants, I really like eclipse i've played here for a long time. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, aadamftw said:

+1 I Nothing has happend since i came back again i've been away for a couple of months. 1 All the criminals either hide since joint freq is gone so people can't team up against others. 2 People just stay afk at their hq's. 3 People that goes to lab always get banned. Afk making drugs sure it's good money but it's just a waste of time. 4 I wanna see something that unite criminals i heard back in the days about drug labs that people had control over the public labs sounds so funny to have a place where criminals goes to if you control a drug lab you can't just be afk. In this state a druglab is worthless people that has experince only goes there to rob people because we all have tables we get nothing to go into a lab unless we want plants, I really like eclipse i've played here for a long time. 

1 they stopped it cause some players was crying about 3 - 4 gangs showing up to destroy 1 gang it is messed up it would be nice to get 3 gangs together to hold down a lab or something to have fun 2 people stay AFK at there HQ cause if they drive out they fear getting reported after the Irish issue 3 people been getting banned at labs cause 1 there using Hacking mods or 2 they shot first without giving demands which i think is dumb to require demands as long as you have a RP reason to shoot without demands it should not matter 4 that will never happen again cause people will end up getting banned and they rather keep distance from other gangs than take a ban.

Welcome Back To eclipse Bro....

HUGE +1. The only part I wouldn’t be too sure about would be the “Heat” aspect. Everything that happens in this city is due to a real players actions. This would take this away slightly. If a player is committing a lot of crimes and getting away with them,  they shouldn’t be punished for it by that person gaining heat when law enforcement wouldn’t know about it ICly. 

Other than this, I’d love to see everything else implemented! It’d be unreal for ECRP 👌🏼

• Like 1