MustangPotato

Fuel is running out too fast

I know it has been stated already, however I don't think there needs to be a huge change and alteration however it does need it abit.

I own a Cliffhanger which is a Cruiser Bike. It now feels pointless to own as a vehicle due to it running out of fuel so fast, 70% gets used going up to paleto from the city, that doesnt feel right at all, thats like 5-10 min of fuel. It needs to be made much much better for it to feel right. It should only use like 20-30% not like 70%.

I know other vehicles have been affected to however I haven't seen it as bad as the cliffhanger so far.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 7

The bike fuel system is broken. Needs fixing. Just wasted 20k on a bike, about 2k filling it up over 15mins and selling it again. My entire RP backstory was gonna be based around bikes and now its not because of how unrealistic the fuel system is. Why bother have bikes in the game at all since you can barely use them?? May aswell add rockets and spaceships

+1, it gets to the point where it's just plain unrealistic, there's no IC reasoning for having such a small fuel tank on such a large car like the Kamacho, not to mention the rate which fuel is consumed is also unrealistic, it makes the Kamacho and bikes useless, I don't see the point of making it happen.