GaiusTavi

Corquette missing after server crash

Date and time (provide timezone): 1/11/2018 @ around 11:00 AM EST

Character name: Tavi Patronus

Issue/bug you are reporting: I logged off last night by parking my corquette in the garrage of my house as normal. When i came on today, My Corquette is neither in my house, nor mors, nor anywhere on /showveh. I spoke to an admin and they couldnt find it. 

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate: On the Eclipse Panel it still shows it as being owned by me, i just cant find it anywhere in game.

preferably the same one, as it was fully modded and had an SMG in the inventory, but at this point id just take the money to replace it/ a spawned replacement if that easier to do....you can see in the panel i own the car, and it doesnt seem to be anywhere in the city/Mors/My house

Hello @Hellequin ! This seems more of a mod/admin bug report but Ill do my best to help you because you've been waiting so long.

Can you please provide a screenshot of the vehicle section in your panel? I know you said you had it, but an image would help us. Can you also provide a screenshot of your map with /showveh and your Mors Mutual Screen where it shows your vehicles. 

So I want you to try these things to attempt to get the vehicle back.

1.) Put the house you originally parked the car in for sale. If you get an error saying there is a vehicle parked inside, we will know its bugged and you just can't see it on display and then an admin will have to deal with it.

2.) Make sure that you didn't forget you parked it in a friends house! I made this mistake once to but quickly remembered I parked it in my buddies house. If you share a house with someone, please go check in their garage to see if its parked in theirs.

3.) Get a friend and give them keys to your house and have them park their vehicles in it. This might make them be able to see your car on the interface and you can be sure its just you who are bugged.

4.) Buy a cheap car worth little to no money and try to replicate this. It just could be the house and it might have to be rescripted and fixed. If it does not replicate and it does show, then we can know its not the house.

Hopefully one of these steps do happen to work and if not, I'm very sorry and I can't think of anything else to help you with. This seems more of a admin thing to handle as they can see and look in your logs as I can not. Please do provide the screenshots though so we can have more information to work with. I hope you get your car back and sorry for the long wait from a higher up!

Best Luck,

Wooge

Edited by WoogeTV

Thank you @WoogeTV for replying!  

Here is a screenshot of my Panel showing all 4 cars, My house showing that I only have  2, The Contender and the T20, and then from Mors you can see the Rhapsody and then me using /showveh which shows only the T20 i used to drive to Mors.

1) I put the house up for sale after taking out the T20 and Contender, but it just let me put it up for sale, it didnt say anything about a car still being parked there.

2) I only have keys to one other house, and I went to check and it wasnt parked there sadly.

3) I gave Mr Wick keys to my house and he parked his schafter inside, when he did so he could only see my T20 there (I had taken my Contender out) and when he withdrew it, the Coquette was still not there.

4) Im not sure how best to replicate it, Ive been using the house continuously since I lost my coquette, With a T20, a Schafter (which i have now sold to Tim Wick) and a contender.

Hopefully some of this helps, let me know if you have any other ideas.

gt-mp-2018_01_30_17_44_02-111.thumb.jpg.b5f3dd924da33c3d3ce38fe5567f6097.jpggt-mp-2018_01_30_17_41_12-107.thumb.jpg.1cce356e2fbb1a2a089e1092461d9ee2.jpg

panel.JPG