Pegasus_

Functioning marina

Since housing with easy water access is at limited availability, and the majority of houses with water access is in the canals, I think a functioning marina would be a good addition.You would be able to put your speedboat, dinghy or sailboat there.

Currently, you can sail your dinghy through the canal to park it, but if you have a house just one bridge down from the marina, it's impossible to get your sailboat to your house to "park" it.

It would work like the car parking lots, just sail up to the booth, wherever it is placed (between any two of the pontoons) and then /park to have it stored. Maybe make it so that when you /park, you get teleported onto a pontoon instead of dropping in the drink.

• Like 1
  • YAY 1
  • NAY 2

Please for the love of god add a boat garage. I am a marquis owner and the housing that can possibly store a marquis is very limited and never for sale. every time I fly into the city I find my boat stolen and beached, in some random spot I cannot get it out without an admins help, or in mors with a price tag of 10k to get out. Please consider adding the boat garage to an area such as the docks near mors boat insurance. I believe this change would make it so much more hassle free to be a boat owner and even get more people to buy boats. With the 1.1 update and the addition to a new Island I believe there will a be rise in need of a way for people to be able to store boats and be able to travel back and fourth without first worrying about where there boat has gone because someone stole it. Alternatively the dock by the Mors boat insurance could become a NCZ to prevent people from lock picking boats.  I just find it a little odd RP wise that someone would walk up to a dock, steal a boat and intentionally leave it in a place where it cant be retrieved.

Thanks for your time an consideration, David Royce 

• Like 1

+1

I feel like more people would own boats if boat garages were a thing, the only people who can park boats are ones with houses near the helipads in the city, additionally with the island being implemented, more people might purchase boats, giving a stronger reason to add a boat garage.

• Like 1