Eddie_J

FPS Issue After The Update

Date and time (provide timezone): 19/07/2020

Character name: Eddie Junior

Issue/bug you are reporting: FPS performance is very low after the new phone and UI update, i been playing on eclipse for over an year now never had any performance issue until now im pretty sure its got something to do with this new update.

Expected behavior:  Run smoothly

Evidence, notes worth mentioning, steps to replicate:

• Upvote 2

Can confirm this,

I believe this may be solely related to the newly introduced UI "buttons" to the right of the phone.

There was no noticeable FPS change on the test server when only the phone was implemented, highly likely it's solely UI related.

Prior to the update I would sit on 150~ FPS, now it hovers around 100~.

Edited by CallumMontie

+1

I can say the same. I am having this issue as well. My PC is not the greatest and I already run this game on the lowest settings already just because of the unusual amount of furniture people have placed around the map OUTSIDE of their homes. I can run this game on a solid 60FPS and on maxed settings by default but when I play this server I have to use the lowest settings possible to be anywhere near 60FPS. Since the update of the Phone and UI, my FPS has decreased dramatically, therefor leaving me with 30FPS and lower, when I move around the city. There is literally nothing more I can do to increase my FPS without having to buy computer parts or even an entire computer lol. Something does tell me it could be the liquid animations that both @CallumMontie & @MsBonBonnxx have also mentioned, but it could also be a mixture of things. I will suggest working on some kind of menu for some in-game "extra" settings that allow us players to tweak, as the server is only getting bigger/better.

Please optimise the server. :) 

36 minutes ago, NoPressure said:

+1

I can say the same. I am having this issue as well. My PC is not the greatest and I already run this game on the lowest settings already just because of the unusual amount of furniture people have placed around the map OUTSIDE of their homes. I can run this game on a solid 60FPS and on maxed settings by default but when I play this server I have to use the lowest settings possible to be anywhere near 60FPS. Since the update of the Phone and UI, my FPS has decreased dramatically, therefor leaving me with 30FPS and lower, when I move around the city. There is literally nothing more I can do to increase my FPS without having to buy computer parts or even an entire computer lol. Something does tell me it could be the liquid animations that both @CallumMontie & @MsBonBonnxx have also mentioned, but it could also be a mixture of things. I will suggest working on some kind of menu for some in-game "extra" settings that allow us players to tweak, as the server is only getting bigger/better.

Please optimise the server. 🙂

It got to a point where i cant even play on the server.

dunno about others but i've always had terrible fps drops on eclipse, before this update, so i can imagine it must be pretty bad now

always thought it was just a rage issue but having played other servers, eclipse is the only one where i get such bad fps drops.

+1 Experiencing the same. Nothing more to add.

15 hours ago, ChaoticAngel said:

+1, i have a rtx 2070 super, 32 GB of ram, and a six core processor, on just normal graphic settings im gettting 20 to 30 fps, i know its not my end, cause no way should i be getting those frames on such a beefy computer

20 to 30 FPS with that setup? There's more wrong on your side for sure.

On 7/22/2020 at 7:06 AM, Sn00p said:

+1 Experiencing the same. Nothing more to add.

20 to 30 FPS with that setup? There's more wrong on your side for sure.

nope not my side, i joined other servers just to test that theroy, i got normal fps, its the hud/ui i turned off the hud and my fps skyrocketed, getting my 80+ fps like i should like it should have

Edited by ChaoticAngel