justpositivity

REVAMP THE QUIZ PLEASE

I am absolutely sick of these new players coming in googling the quiz and not knowing jack shit about the rules these people come in here and ruin the RP experience for everyone and I am sick of it, not saying all these new players are bad but the quiz needs to be revamped especially in times like this.

• Upvote 9

+1 literally when i saw a new player i run away because i don't wanna get VDM by them 

or some times they just jump into your car and drive off most of them get the small punishment but they not get banned and the problem is you already lost your stuff and the refund system is start from 25 k 

i get VDM by them a lot but why should i wast my time and report them when they not get banned. i already lost my stuff and no why i return it back 

+1

I remember 1year ago when I joined this server I had to redo the quiz 2 times because of the mistakes even tho I knew all the RP rules. Right now I think the quiz is even more easier as theres a lot of new players who have I encountered 90% are mixing IC and OOC, stealing my vehicles as soon as I unlock them, VDM'ing and running away which really ruins the experience for me. They just don't take this server seriously enough. And ofcourse the 10% are those who want to RP and if they break a rule they are willing to apologize and fix their mistakes but thats only 10%.

Edited by Vubey

+1

Had an encounter with a pretty serious set of rule-breakers (as well as many I've witnessed but not been directly involved with) including new players, and players who don't have the new tag but seemingly have no idea what the rules are. Can be very disheartening to just be threatened IC with no RP or be ran over randomly

+1 if it truly is the case that you can just google all the quiz answers. 

As a cop in my experience almost all new player encounters are unpleasant. They don't read chat, mix IC and OOC, and generally just troll/break rules. Obviously we have to teach the new players how to play the server if they're new to RP but most of the time it's just people that joined the server to troll around in.

+1, seeing new players in money trucks or white warreners is more scary than being in a gunfight with PD and SWAT.

Majority of new players get answers from each other or other experienced players and I feel that ECRP had reached a good standpoint that should have harder quizzes ensuring the quality of RP in the server is held at good standard and not "he's a new player, expect mixing, dm and nlr"

+1 The quiz has to be harder and needs to change every once in a while. It gets really annoying when you have to deal with new players who constantly combat log, ignore RP and just overall don't understand whats going on. I understand the point where we should aim to teach people, and i think most people do, but at the end, most people are not staff and did not sign up to teach people how to RP.

The quiz needs to have harder questions, include some examples, have some test scenarios for people to have them use the mechanics and the rules. I honestly think that basics like /me /do, OOC and IC distinction should be questioned and taught through the quiz, rather than having people answer some questions about the server and then set them free on the server.

I'll be honest, i did not understand /me and /do during the quiz as this is my first and only RP server i played on and like many others, probably broke some small rules at the start as well. But the rules part in the quiz is straight forward, the problem is the RP part that needs to be expanded.