justpositivity

Drug times are now unnecessarily longer

I really don't see why this change was necessary or why the admins thought that this would be more realistic, first and foremost. We need the timers reverted back to normal, I was hearing people saying that this will be a criminal update, however it just seems like another update to put criminals down and motivate criminals to leave the city.  All cars now max out at 240 EVEN the crown vic which I find really unnecessary and im now currently working on a video proving the top speed of all these vehicles except the crown vic are as fast as they should be. But this suggestion is about the timers. Now honestly these drug timers are just ridiculous and now having to mine for materials? also ridiculous.

• Upvote 3

I agree with you completely. I find the drugs update very stupid as it was hard enough for people to cook drugs and make some money from it. Now, with the new update which forces you to buy or mine them for a 200 profit I rather sit and do taco.

• Like 1

+1 

is 8 min to role a blunt really realistic like the server says it is trying to be. I think the idea of bring supplies there was meant to make it better for gang rp. where you have many people to help cook. But this has now become unrealistic to people who cook in either by themselves or with a small group

10 minutes ago, Randy Shelby said:

100 dollars for 1 weed at 8 mints for 1 weed means it would take 40 minutes to make 1k from this job which is ridiculous considering gangs and Randoms  rob the drug spots every 10 minutes. Me and my friend don't want to be cops or deliver packages or be bandits.We just want to run drugs. Please restore the drug table times or lower the times OR make the 5 weed's we spent an hour on growing NOT pay out so low...Now we don't realy have anything to do since its no long worth running drugs....like seriously 40 minutes for 500 dollars is a huge WTFFF

Yeah it's bullshit

13 hours ago, PickleBean17 said:

They encourage newbies to not do criminal activity but make the law enforcement so difficult to get into. 

Saitama C. ////// Los Santos Hero Association
previously: Front Yard Balls + Los Santos Customs

heroassociation.jpg

it’s not cops n robbers bro rp a stripper or somethin !

+1 

he is right it so hard to make drug now like it takes you 900seconds to make 1 cocain and sell it for like 600-800$ its really not worth it and it will be really great if you guys make it like before because it was so much fun before , you could go the labs farm and cook it was a lot more fun than this , i dont see any people at the labs these days .

i hope you guys review this and make another decision

• Like 1

I don't know who thought this update was a good idea but it's really not. The criminal ways of making money have been all but eradicated with the sole exception of store robberies. Drug labs were already an extremely dangerous and high risk compared to reward. Now it's just plain broken. They increase the time to cook by 20-30 times and yet increase the prices by only a little bit? It's honestly baffling and I hope to see it reverted soon. It now takes 64 minutes to roll eight blunts that net you a total of 3200 dollars, roughly. Yet the risk is still high of having someone come and rob or kill you. You can make twice that fishing or farming in the same amount of time with almost zero risk. Hell, you might even make more from your basic income in that time. Does that sound right?

It's bonkers, absolute stark raving mad.

They took a system that functioned pretty well and had a fair risk-reward ratio and then completely broke it.

It desperately needs revision.

Edited by krokan
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 1

On 5/13/2020 at 9:24 AM, JakeInnit_ said:

Its fine how it is at the moment 

By making cocaine, which is the most profitable on the weedtable, you earn 2k each hour per table. You can’t leave the table for the whole cook as it warms up. There needs to be a change.

8 hours ago, funkop1 said:

By making cocaine, which is the most profitable on the weedtable, you earn 2k each hour per table. You can’t leave the table for the whole cook as it warms up. There needs to be a change.

Dude the system is fine as it is at the current state, Maybe it could heat up a little slower but is still fine as is. 
Quiet better than the system before hand.