Nick_Smokerson

New vehicle - Tugboat

Adding the Tugboat to the Boat dealerships, this vessel gives rise to a bunch of fun RP scenarios ( including RP'ly running a fishing business if you like )
I dont see why it should not be implemented, i'm aware of the desync issues with people standing on the boat, and that there is only one seat for the driver. But it should be up to the players to decide whether or not they choose to utilize this boat in that case. I for one, would love to see this boat in game, and i dont see a reason why not. ( Maybe it doesnt have a big range, because of high fuel consumption, and low speed. but this could be solved with having more than one boat gas station. )Llet me know what you think, in the comments below 🙂

imageproxy.php?img=&key=e6b41b938ddc95c3MhMTQfj.png

Edited by Nick_Smokerson
  • Upvote 1

I've seen a decent amount of suggestions related to expanding on the fishing in the server to make it more immersive as well as increased opportunities (ie: different types of fish, different fishing areas, etc.) so ultimately I am supportive of anything that can continue expanding on this. I do think that water desync needs to be fixed before we do a lot in regards to water related things but I don't see any issue with adding a 4th boat to the server considering we already have 3. Having options is nice and adds to RP/immersion.

Overall +1

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Xoza said:

-1 Been on one (for New Years) and it is not at all stable and only has one seat.

+1 if stable of course!

The one seat thing is an individual choice to be honest, with the current sync marine issues, then i dont see 20 people standing on it either.
in terms of Unstable, how so?
Thank you for the comment Xoza

1 hour ago, Nick_Smokerson said:

The one seat thing is an individual choice to be honest, with the current sync marine issues, then i dont see 20 people standing on it either.
in terms of Unstable, how so?
Thank you for the comment Xoza

With the water moving the boat, and it being such a large boat it has a lot of movement with the waves. Smaller boats are easier to stay on, but the Tug you often end up falling through.

• Like 1

On 1/14/2020 at 6:05 PM, Prezeey said:

+1 I love the idea about the tugboat and I also love the idea about a second gas station for boats, lets the range be a little higher

Exactly, its already abit weird there is only one gas station in the whole island to refuel boats to be honest, would be more realistic to have some scattered around, maybe even one in the Alamo sea, so you dont have to have a bunch of fuel canisters always.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.