Arnis

THE TAZERS

The tasers are being abused by every legal faction just by spamming the taser how in real life you would be able even to do it you need to manually reload it i think this should be changed so cops just cant taze you it would bring more rp for the criminal  as right now if even the criminal gets away and doges one of the tasers he just gets tazed by an other round that in real life wouldn't be physically possible I think there should a timer cuss in my eyes its just poor rp 

1 minute ago, Arnis said:

The tasers are being abused by every legal faction just by spamming the taser how in real life you would be able even to do it you need to manually reload it

There is literally an interval between shots where you cannot shoot, I'm pretty sure its about as long as manually reloading a tazer.

3 minutes ago, Arnis said:

i think this should be changed so cops just cant taze you it would bring more rp for the criminal  as right now if even the criminal gets away and doges one of the tasers he just gets tazed by an other round that in real life wouldn't be physically possible I think there should a timer cuss in my eyes its just poor rp 

I'm pretty sure being tazed twice isn't breaking the laws of physics. Its completely realistic just as how you would shoot someone twice if you miss your first shot. Its not like its an automatic tazer, theres a forced delay between shots. There is literally already a timer.

If you don't like getting your ass tazed then don't become a criminal. How is using it effectively "abusing."

There are departmental protocols and procedures that prohibit us from literally tazing a person until their hair turn red. We do not even taze people in the water and if somebody does - they will get yelled at ICly as this could potentially kill someone, it is all within the departmental protocols and procedures ICly, however, it is also unfair after you get tazed and then those 10 seconds expire - you just stand up and run. This has happened so many times it is ridiculous. I don't even believe your suggestion is explained properly. -1.

Yeah, if you dodge a taser shot you're going to have the officer or second officer take another attempt.

Having a non-lethal weapon such as the taser offers more RP opportunities than taking it away from the police does, but that is only if you take the chance to, you know, roleplay it. I don't see how a post like this could arise when the "taser spam" is actually necessary, because the majority of people (with the exception of an individual here and there looking to roleplay the effects) simply stands up and continues to run without a single emote. How is that not an issue with realism and non-RP you deemed worth bringing up, but this is?

Edited by ItsPazz
Clarification

Hello, thank you for your suggestion.

As pointed out by users in this thread, the tazers are realistic and we have no intentions on changing how they work. If anything, we need to work towards a more immersive response to tazers, at the moment you get tazed and the effect wears off after ~10 seconds, allowing you to get up and run again, regardless how many times you've been tazed or potential injuries you've sustained from the incident.

Once again, thank you for your suggestion.

- Osborn.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.