VomitSpawn

i cant do this anymore.

i spent so many hours on this server for nothing it seems. Everything i worked for taken away just like that and i cant even get a proper refund? no i am done this isnt fair at all. and it seems no one at all cares. i have dedicated a lot of my free time to this server working on my character.  lately the whole world has been against me and now this crap. i cant do it anymore. im just done with everything.  i doubt anyone is going to read this but i dont care im frustrated and my life has been complete shit lately. seriously i have done nothing wrong to no one i went from owning multple properties to homeless in an instant without any roleplay involved whats so ever. like im just scratching my head thinking what the hell? i have been crying because of this stupid situation i dont care what anyone says, so many hours i will never get back because of what? no im just done with life i dont deserve any of this crap that has been happing to me these past few months its ridiculous. I really enjoy playing this server thats why this really hurts me. And im probably going to get shit for posting this, but im a loser with nothing and nobody.  And now on top of that one of the little enjoyments i get out of life was taken away from me for no reason. i cant do it anymore man im done.

• Like 3

yo jesus mate, don't spill your guts to everyone.

did your shit get deleted because you were inactive for over a month? you can't expect to buy properties and then never play the server again, essentially holding those properties hostage, there was nearly no properties available on the market and tons of new people homeless due to people that bought properties and then haven't played in months.

everyone goes through tough times, you'll make it through. keep your chin up

Edited by Dashingly

6 minutes ago, Dashingly said:

yo jesus mate, don't spill your guts to everyone.

did your shit get deleted because you were inactive for over a month? you can't expect to buy properties and then never play the server again, essentially holding those properties hostage, there was nearly no properties available on the market and tons of new people homeless due to people that bought properties and then haven't played in months.

everyone goes through tough times, you'll make it through. keep your chin up

thank you for the kind words. means a lot, i didnt stop roleplaying all together. Like if i didnt care so much about it i wouldnt be here now. Im still an active player and i cant even get a refund request on what was spent on everything lost to make it right. I dont see why i cant i have done nothing wrong to anybody i think i should at least get a dang refund. so frustrated. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, VomitSpawn said:

thank you for the kind words. means a lot, i didnt stop roleplaying all together. Like if i didnt care so much about it i wouldnt be here now. Im still an active player and i cant even get a refund request on what was spent on everything lost to make it right. I dont see why i cant i have done nothing wrong to anybody i think i should at least get a dang refund. so frustrated. 

yeah i hear you, that's pretty shitty. Osvaldon said on the discord that you will receive compensation for any of your properties when they get sold, so check if you got that compensation maybe. 

the only way your properties would have been deleted is if you haven't played longer than 30 minutes in the past month, so you couldn't have been too active. everyone who had houses that got sold are pretty frustrated just like you are. it sucks, but it kind of needed to happen so that new players get an opportunity to get a house. 

it definitely sucks.

6 minutes ago, Gizmo said:

calm down. it’s a video game and you’re upset over virtual items. 

retarded statement. person spent hours and hours of their life to get something, they have the right to be upset if it's taken without warning. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Dashingly said:

yeah i hear you, that's pretty shitty. Osvaldon said on the discord that you will receive compensation for any of your properties when they get sold, so check if you got that compensation maybe. 

the only way your properties would have been deleted is if you haven't played longer than 30 minutes in the past month, so you couldn't have been too active. everyone who had houses that got sold are pretty frustrated just like you are. it sucks, but it kind of needed to happen so that new players get an opportunity to get a house. 

it definitely sucks.

retarded statement. person spent hours and hours of their life to get something, they have the right to be upset if it's taken without warning. 

thank you very much, makes me feel a little better that someone actually cares. I did receive compensation but unfortunatly it was not any where near what i paid for all my properties. spent around 1.3 mil on everything and only got 400 something thousand back. it really does suck. anyways thank you again for the kind words makes me feel a bit better.

4 hours ago, VomitSpawn said:

thank you very much, makes me feel a little better that someone actually cares. I did receive compensation but unfortunatly it was not any where near what i paid for all my properties. spent around 1.3 mil on everything and only got 400 something thousand back. it really does suck. anyways thank you again for the kind words makes me feel a bit better.

i know you can post a refund request according to discord announcement post and they can help refund you a little extra that might help a bit as well.

"

4623c449370a94f749ae3a5ca6691a56.webp?si

OsvaldonLast Tuesday at 5:09 PM

@everyone inactive players are characters, who own one or more houses and haven't played for at least 30 minutes within the period of a month. Inactive houses are occasionally sold to free up property for new players, it's inconvenient for the inactive home owners, but it's necessary for the server as houses are of limited quantity. Inactive players were refunded part of the money for their homes (base value). If someone paid more money for their home, than the amount refunded and is unsatisfied, these players are eligible to post a refund request on the forums and receive a partial or full refund (depends on the player's circumstances). DO NOT FORGET TO POST YOUR HOUSE STREET NAME AND HOUSE NUMBER.

"

Edited by gohena
  • Like 1

Sometimes bad shit happens for good reasons, its just hard to see it while shits all happening and youre in it. Just keep your head up fam, stay positive. 

You have every right to be mad at time wasted time, times precious n you cant post a refund request for time. They should honor that simple fact and you should care enough to fight for it. 

Dont give up homie, hope shit starts looking up soon!

• Like 1

thank you everyone for the positivity wasnt expecting to get such kind responses from this. Im going to do my best to look at the brightside of things, just couldnt take all the pressure anymore and needed a place to vent. i guess i will just work on rebuilding my character since im unable to get a refund. I really do love this server its very unique and met a lot of nice people my time playing on the server. i cant thank everyone enough for not making me feel even worse about the whole situation, this really helped me out thank you once more everyone! ❤️

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

Hey man sorry to hear things are not working out for you.

If your house or property has gone up for sale recently you can make a refund request and we will try to work things out for you, make sure to include which house or property it is by giving the exact name and location of it. If you are going through a rough time IRL you should try and reach out to someone, talking about whats going on is most often a big help for someone.

Bakmeel

• Like 3

On 12/7/2019 at 10:20 PM, VomitSpawn said:

thank you everyone for the positivity wasnt expecting to get such kind responses from this. Im going to do my best to look at the brightside of things, just couldnt take all the pressure anymore and needed a place to vent. i guess i will just work on rebuilding my character since im unable to get a refund. I really do love this server its very unique and met a lot of nice people my time playing on the server. i cant thank everyone enough for not making me feel even worse about the whole situation, this really helped me out thank you once more everyone! ❤️

Overthinking never helps man 🙂 something i do a lot haha Murphy's law man, always expect shit to happen, but you'll be prepared for it

• Like 2

Not sure if you've heard that but the best stories that you can tell or hear, is the stories where a man gets fucked up and turns shit over. Believe man, you can do this.

I went through shit aswell in the summer and felt depressed, did lots of psychodelics to make reality easier, smoother and to forgot about things I went through but that was mistake man, I started hitting weights in gym and that kicked out the stress and on the other side--- im in the best fucking shape!

Don't feel sad about the game assets that you lost, play in the moment. Step by step, moment by moment you grind and get good memories of the game and people that involve in you and thats what you  should remember and focus on. You can always start again and redo your things. Maybe join EMS or PD this time and play things differently.

Good luck pal, hope you get happy again like I did :)))

• Like 1

Hey man sorry to hear that, but look at the brigh side..

This is a game, I lost millions too and nothing is wrong, sometimes we fall and sometimes we get up you dont need to be upset this is the part of the game
You need to thank god that you face such problems, crying over losing items in a video game
You know what is worse? Failing exam or exams at university, when you fail you need to start all the way again, waste your time and money, man up and dont cry :)))

Edited by SMILE_
  • Like 1

Hi there!

I know I'm just another stranger on the internet, another random person pushing buttons on a keyboard, but I want you to know that you're not a loser and you do have people, you're not alone. You made this post and thought you were going to get negative comments but just take a look. You have a community of people from across the globe reaching out and wishing you well. Being a part of this community is more than in game money and assets and I hope one day you see that. I also hope you can find the strength to lift up your head and keep moving forward. There are resources out there that can help you and I do hope you turn to them in times of need. Please don't cry and please don't give up. You matter and you deserve to be happy.

Sincerely,

Somebody who cares

• Upvote 1