Pertinax

Emergency Uniforms Pack - Implementation

So I have seen that is possible to add vehicles, peds and more in to a RageMP Server. So my request here is simple.
Please add these:

EMERGENCY UNIFORM PACK.

Is a simple DLC that contains all these clothing. What would be need is to script the Sync, and going on duty menu for LSPD, SASD and DOC.

Is important to know that DLC only contains clothing items, it DOES NOT replace anything on the server, is a complete add-on and these are not PEDs,
And currently the server does have some add on hair styles and clothing. This would be the same as that but with uniforms.

shirtsclasses.gif.2cce52e9ef39f27155df6619a37e02a8.gifDetectives.gif.25ea2788529725fe13672873e97b46a8.gif

tasers.gif.dec1791e1b9c99afcfc744260b7c43ea.gifTacticool.gif.4b45a3fa0e8c779fc06e1249fabb0119.gif

Link:
https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/8151-emergency-uniforms-pack-law-order/

Edited by Pertinax
  • Like 7
  • Upvote 1

I said this in PD discord, but I like my game to look as vanilla as possible. A lot of mods including PD skins always tend to stick out and for me personally, it lessens my immersion.

I feel like modding your game should be a personal choice. There are some nice mods there, but they aren't for me.

22 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I said this in PD discord, but I like my game to look as vanilla as possible. A lot of mods including PD skins always tend to stick out and for me personally, it lessens my immersion.

I feel like modding your game should be a personal choice. There are some nice mods there, but they aren't for me.

To be fair this mod is not like a crown vic or vehicles, these are just clothes. Currently the uniforms that we have in the server are crap from my point of view.
These is just to have a nice uniform.

Also these mod let you chose the insignia of your rank, witch will help us on real Role Play scenarios to know the rank of every one on the field, and civilians will know who is a supervisor and who's not.

Edited by Pertinax

Sure, it'd be a good addition, but I think there'd need to be a revamp of the clothing system to make it work accordingly, I've played around with it in single player and it'd need to allow the option to change accessories, decals and more in uniform.

I'm also quite confused with the "forced sever-side mods" thing, it barely changes the uniform at all, and it doesn't replace the standard uniform. It'd be a choice for the officers what kind of uniform they'd like to wear, whether they'd like their insignia on their arms or not, or if they'd rather wear the vanilla uniform - the additions are made to look like GTA graphics as well, it doesn't stand out. Sure, people might not like seeing it.. but what if I don't like the new hairstyles? People still use them. What if I don't like what someone is wearing? They'll still wear it. It's their choice.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, alexalex303 said:

I am against forced server-side mods. I agree with GOAT that they stand out like a sore thumb, and if @Pertinax wants to use them, there's nothing stopping him, but forcing them on the whole server seems excessive.

I'm not forcing, this is just add on cloth. That we can use for IC proposes, Ranking insignias at the sides for the selves and also DOC would have this riot equipment. Also Tactical gear for all departments.

Edited by Pertinax

People don't seem to be understanding this at all.

The suggestion is to add a mod that includes a range of different clothing styles for the emergency services to choose from. The vanilla clothes are still there this will just allow the emergency services to be able to modify their uniform. What is being suggested here is to allow emergency services personnel to choose from a list in a menu for what clothing they would like to patrol with. The "vanilla" uniform would still be there, just a range of other uniforms too that IC rank authority can influence.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, Xoza said:

Plenty of law enforcement 'ped' uniforms already exist in vanilla files. We just need to have developers add them to our /funi [index] list that we can choose them from.

These "plenty of law enforcement uniforms" are exactly what you said they are, peds. We don't use GTA 5 pedestrian models, this wouldn't work, we use MP_FREEMODE models with this clothing available to them. The only clothing items I can find that are similar to police uniforms is blouses with an undershirt without a badge or any indication of being police, or what looks to be really bulky SWAT gear. What you would achieve with these peds is, as a pale officer or maybe even a female officer is turning into an officer like this

• Like 3