harmdone

A Test for GTA:N (wrong application identifier??)

We have moved to GTA:N for a trial run, testing it for it's long awaited features and for the hopes of less crashes, a better performance speed and mainly server stability.

Quote from Osvaldon:

We will give GTA:Network a chance to prove itself. When it's long awaited update came out, promising many great improvements, our community members urged us to move back to GTA:Network, because of the assumption that it may perform better - less crashing, more FPS, rewritten entity streamer, new sync code and more... During this trial period, we will test GTA:Network with 100+ players and prove it's superiority or shatter this dream.

You may download GTA:N here:

https://download.gtanet.work/client/

If you're getting that ScriptHook error on load, it's because your game wasn't downgraded. Find a guide to downgrade here: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/threads/how-to-downgrade-gta-v-for-the-scripthook-error.3334/

I downgrade my game, start the gt-mp, then i logged in into social club and then it start uploading the gunrunning dlc, so i start it again, turn my connection off, go into the offline mode, then turn my internet conecction on, logged in and then i have the "bink2w64.dll" issue, that i cant start the game ;/ can someone help me?

You have to downgrade again, because you downloaded the DLC

What? I did not downloaded dlc, all the time i want to start the game, it STARTS downloading but i cancel the downoading, so i saw the trick people talking about, that i have to switch my connection off, so i did that, i go into offline mode and then logged in, but it stops and gives me social club errior that it cant find a "bink2w64.dll" file so it cant start and it says that i have to install my game again xD

Pros: Client is stable

Cons: Runs at 10fps instead of 60, unplayable, laggy, bad bullet sync, bad vehicle sync, need I go on? No.

Hate saying it, but if you bring all player into 1 spot on GT:MP will be the same, as some of us allready tested, in the PD Promotion ceremony,

Getting all players into 1 spot is not the way to check synq, and FPS problem's, only how stable is the client ):