Fuz

High end space

Make the high end space bigger. There is a full parking lot and only one section is for selling vehicles. Why not use the whole parking lot? People be waiting days to sell their vehicles because there is "no space in the market". The market should be bigger.

Edited by Fuz
  • Like 1

47 minutes ago, ZVER said:

More vehicles would cause lag spikes

I somewhat agree with @ZVER as even at the Bank when too many people and cars are there my framerate would be halved.

I do agree that the markets should be expanded now that theres a lot more player in Eclipse. Maybe adding a third car market in Sandy Shores / outside the city?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, PurplePlant said:

+1 definitely needs more space or some kind of market that would allow expansion. Low end should be repurposed as another highend, with a lowend ability. There really isn't a need for two separate market places unless they function the same

I don't think low end should be repurpoused, low end obviously has much smaller capacity than high end and if you're able to sell 30K< cars there then there would be no more space for below 30K> cars where new players usually search.

Best compromise is leave the current markets as it is but open a new all prices market up north.

Just a note, this has been a consistent recommendation for at least 6 months. There are countless threads on it.

It would be nice, however, to get a dev/admin to at least state why they refuse to add more space. 
It seems like a pretty obvious need for the community (and directly helps the scam situation talked about recently).

Then at least we could have a meaningful discussion with understanding of what the devs see as the issue/concern.

Edited by Jasmine
  • Like 5