Payam

please increase fishing income

Hello 

Is it possible for you to increase the fishing income? it's very low at the moment and it takes almost 1 hour to catch 24 kg of fish and which is only worth near 4700 $ :/ on the other hand what is the differences between little fishes and big ones ? for example when you get a shark? it should be very, for instance, a shark should weight at least 5 kg or even more because they are very rare.

thank you so much in advance 

Edited by Payam
  • Like 1

-1 All jobs have different income amounts. Some are more profitable than others. Also, almost $5,000 an hour is not bad as other jobs make less.

+1 Adding fish variety with maybe just 3 types of fish to have some more randomness to fishing and price variance. 

• Like 1

Fishing is already one of the highest income per hour as a civilian. I am a manager at DCC after 3 months of wrking there and making it up the ranks....and make less than fishing.

Fishing income is fine. Gov jobs need a serious raise. 

Variety of fishing, or a bit more exciting experience would be great though.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

actually, I'm not new to the city and don't wanna everything fast, I have most of the things I want but all I say is this : 

in my opinion, the fishing income is very low and it's not an easy job and you have to highly focus on the game or you will miss your catch, the lack of income become bolder when compare it with living expenses of the city  ( water, burger, GPS, fuel and so on ).

increasing the selling cost of a fish for instance to 250$ or 300$ not make that much difference in the total money added to the game but it can persuade more people to do legal jobs such as fishing :) 

Edited by Payam

22 hours ago, Jasmine said:

Fishing is already one of the highest income per hour as a civilian. I am a manager at DCC after 3 months of wrking there and making it up the ranks....and make less than fishing.

DCC chooses how much to pay you, they receive a certain amount of money each week, and they decide how to distribute it.

1 hour ago, alexalex303 said:

DCC chooses how much to pay you, they receive a certain amount of money each week, and they decide how to distribute it.

Its capped at 8k.

And the funding was barely enough to pay us last month. 

If the gov caps hourly pay at 8k, then my point is completely relevant. Farming is 9k. 

2 hours ago, Payam said:

btw jasmine you can have your job and fishing in your leisure time. increasing fishing income can help everybody in the city. ^^ 

If I put in 3 months of time to work up the chain, with increased responsibility, and additional requirements of time, I think that should make more then a job anyone can do at anytime.

You really think its a good thing that I should choose to fish over a management job that took 160 hours of play to earn?

My position stands, fishing should not be raised unless the gov salary cap is raised also. And treasuries increased to meet the higher pay scale.

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, CarlTTT said:

When you got gangs who do fishing runs you know something is up with fishing. I never watched Gangland and saw the episode about the gangs who fished and robbed each others fish trucks.

Which episode was the one where the gangmembers were all driving sports cars?  I forget. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, CarlTTT said:

When you got gangs who do fishing runs you know something is up with fishing. I never watched Gangland and saw the episode about the gangs who fished and robbed each others fish trucks.

This says as much about the state of criminal content on the server as it does about the profitability of fishing 

On 7/13/2019 at 6:29 PM, Jasmine said:

Um what? Senior Drivers alone make 6k in DCC. He makes $4.7k according to his post.

Just now, Reckless311 said:

Fishing is at least 8k an hour, if you're not paying attention, maybe it's 4.7k/hr.  

I mean you'd have to work pretty much every single minute, where as DCC, you only need to be on duty and by your vehicle to get paid.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, GOAT said:

I mean you'd have to work pretty much every single minute, where as DCC, you only need to be on duty and by your vehicle to get paid.

Stop AFKing and ignoring calls, and you would be active the entire time.

Fishing is 90 seconds between dings. I throw beach parties while fishing all the time. And it is easily 8k an hour. And you don't need to log on duty, have bosses, deal with customers, call in codes, and can't just stop immediately if you need to go do something IC or OOC.

Gov job and fishing both have their advantages and disadvantages, and doesn't change the base argument here, that fishing income shouldn't be greater than Gov. manager pay.

2 hours ago, Reckless311 said:

Fishing is at least 8k an hour, if you're not paying attention, maybe it's 4.7k/hr.  

let me calculate it for you one more time. each fish take at least 2:10 mins to 2:30 because of catch animation and other things. if you get every single fish in one hour you will take 3600s/150s= which is exactly 24 fish in an hour equal to that much a person can carry. it has tolerance by 1 or 2 fish.

you can sell each fish for 200$ so 200 x24 = 4800$ then you should pay tax for it because it will not be added to your pocket money and it goes to your salary. as you see, it's not about paying attention it's about the fishing mechanics. I think you added your government salary on top of your fishing money to reach 8 k.

8 minutes ago, Jasmine said:

Stop AFKing and ignoring calls, and you would be active the entire time.

Fishing is 90 seconds between dings. I throw beach parties while fishing all the time. And it is easily 8k an hour. And you don't need to log on duty, have bosses, deal with customers, call in codes, and can't just stop immediately if you need to go do something IC or OOC.

Gov job and fishing both have their advantages and disadvantages, and doesn't change the base argument here, that fishing income shouldn't be greater than Gov. manager pay.

I don't say fishing should have more income than a government job. maybe it's a need to increase both of them. fishing is not that easy that is look like. you should pay attention to it every single minute and all the time it is a chance to someone come to rob you and get all of your fishes and your inventory + your car ^^ some gov jobs is all about just being on duty.

someone said that watch Netflix and fishing at the same time :)) how this is even possible? 

50 minutes ago, Payam said:

I don't say fishing should have more income than a government job. maybe it's a need to increase both of them. fishing is not that easy that is look like. you should pay attention to it every single minute and all the time it is a chance to someone come to rob you and get all of your fishes and your inventory + your car ^^ some gov jobs is all about just being on duty.

someone said that watch Netflix and fishing at the same time :)) how this is even possible? 

You literally can if you have second screen, a year ago i used to plug AUX into my iPad to my PC and actually tick on the listen back audio and it works perfectly.

At the same time i still don't know if ECRP counts that thing as farming cheat.

Edited by MildsHawk
  • Like 1

On 7/16/2019 at 10:56 AM, MildsHawk said:

You literally can if you have second screen, a year ago i used to plug AUX into my iPad to my PC and actually tick on the listen back audio and it works perfectly.

At the same time i still don't know if ECRP counts that thing as farming cheat.

hmmm, a priceless gamer girl with a dual monitor setup 🤘 that's awesome :) the world needs more girl like you.  cheers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.