heartgg

Add aviation to the server

Howdy,

I would like to make a suggestion to have aviation script support on the server such as:

Pilots licenses (need to have an almost clean record to get one)

Buying planes

Buying helicopters

Buying hangars

Flight Company Faction support

I think this would add to civilian RP and make it more fun. For example one could get a job in the faction where they could take contract flights from LS to Sandy Shores, tour flights, etc. There could also be traffic controllers.

Civilians would also be able to fly their own planes/helicopters if they applied for a pilots license and had enough money to buy an aircraft.

I'll give this a huge +1!

When i first joined the server i was a little confused why aviation is almost non existant here, even though it makes sence, not everyone flying a heli.

Currently aviation is accesible only for PD and MD. This is one of the reasons i became a pilot in the PD division as soon as i could.

The system would have be carefully planned to work, something like heartgg suggested. Almost no record. They would also be regularly checked. Some kind of radio connection would have to exist between pilots. Otherwise it'd be a mess. Someone landing and taking off from the same place. The communication should be encripted or hard to acces so not everyone can go to LSIA, wait for a plane and start.the "hands oop". One suggestion for this would be to make the gates of LSIA lockable. And only people with an aviation license would be able.to unlock them. You would also need to get permission from Staff to hijack a plane (which could create an awesome RP scenario)

As a supporter of aviation, this is something i'd like.to see.

• Like 1

I would personally like to see some sort of civil aviation albeit with strict regulations and some sort of air traffic control that pilots could communicate and a clearly marked tail rotor to identify pilots. Jets I would say no until the Rage update which I believe will fix most of the desync but helicopters can be manageable if strict regulations were in place to prevent people being at certain altitudes in certain areas and they could not be used for criminal activities.