WillJ

Garage-Only properties

I know this is very similar to a couple of the other ideas floating around but I just thought i'd make another post to outline this particular idea. 

In the base game and online, you have the ability to buy just a garage, independent to a house, and on the map there are a lot of unused garages/garages attached to apartments that can't be accessed due to map design. I think it would be a good idea to offer players the ability to buy just a garage, since a good chunk of people only buy houses to keep their cars in in the first place. Obviously to balance this there would need to be some limitations to garages so that houses are still bought. For example, most garages could only store 1 vehicle or maybe have a vehicle size restriction (a couple of bikes could be put into a garage, but not a phantom truck. Also, a garage's only function would be to safely store a vehicle and wouldn't be able to store things/have customisable interiors. 

Cheers

• Like 2

+1

On 7/7/2019 at 10:47 AM, KeistuoliZ said:

+1

also a small stash inside of the garage.

Just use the vehicle for storage? Storage now is in furniture and the right vehicles hold more than a house unless you cram it in a way that may look ugly.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.