Paulius

[2.5.0] [2019-07-01] ECLIPSE Roleplay

7 hours ago, DimaDan said:

Dont commit crime ok good ideea then explain me this my brother .

I was driving around town , a cop pulls me over sayes to me bitch get down of the car .

I asked sorry officer can you first show me your badge , present yourself before call me a bitch ? The guy was no bitch im gonna arrest you . So ? I run away , i get arrested and send to jail for maximum ammount of time and the criminal record sayes “ assault with a deadly weapon against an officer” The guy did the roleplay VIP had no proof . Now how could i buy a weapon license ? The DCC refused me because of this and more .

So my friend tell me what should i do because you know them all i see , is easy to say drive carefuly ( the system is bugged i still get fines ) dont comite crimes is easy again when the officers maje you a bitch and starts taze

you and shit .

At the end of the day criminality is the only atraction on this game / server .

The shooting system was already bugged now we have recoil much better .

If you did have an experience like this, you should gather any screenshots or videos you may have recorded and submit a report here: https://forum.eclipse-rp.net/forum/4-player-reports/. It appears English is not your first language, but do your best to slowly type out the report, without so many spelling errors, and try to describe the situation a little better.

On 7/1/2019 at 11:08 PM, rockchuck said:

I agree with this also. It is just a game. My 3 best friends that i play with have decided to stop playing as of today and now I'm having no fun.

i just lostb 3 members of my crew to this update. most seems decent but i have family men, guys with lives and families, they cant play anymore to just be AFK in prison for hours, which people will just download an Autoclicker for anyways. 

like i say most of the update is decen, even adds to the immersion but not the prison time bits

Edited by padpilot

18 minutes ago, Sabrina Candace said:

Wow! Lovely! hey how do I cook fish?

Buy a campfire from a general store and then place it onto the ground once you near the campfire press (E) to open the cooking menu and you can place the fish and click on the [?] button and the fish should be cooked.