Andor

My situation.

So lately I have been getting a lot of PM's on discord asking me if im still playing/dead/permabanned/in jail or other things.
Usually follow with: Can I have your super car? ( the answer is no )
This made me decide this post.

Long story short, no I did not quit, I did not go somewhere else no I am not dead ( obviously ). There has been a issue with family health that has kept me from playing
lately. Besides work and taking care of my mother, who has lost 50% of her hearts functionality due to multiple illnesses that make a shit show of her body I cant really 
commit the hours i used to. With the hours of free time I still have I also want to keep my friends in the real world making me put Eclipse on a back burner. Though I aint
forgotten about you degenerates ( i love you people, well some people, to much for that ) but in times like this a man has to make choices and playing a computer game 
where i pretend to be a crazy old man or a slavic mechanic isnt to high on the list. 
I hope this post explained the situation. For those who PM me in the future asking for shit, fuck you, its mine. For those who want to know more, feel free to pm me on discord.

Andor out, peach 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, Andor said:

So lately I have been getting a lot of PM's on discord asking me if im still playing/dead/permabanned/in jail or other things.
Usually follow with: Can I have your super car? ( the answer is no )
This made me decide this post.

Long story short, no I did not quit, I did not go somewhere else no I am not dead ( obviously ). There has been a issue with family health that has kept me from playing
lately. Besides work and taking care of my mother, who has lost 50% of her hearts functionality due to multiple illnesses that make a shit show of her body I cant really 
commit the hours i used to. With the hours of free time I still have I also want to keep my friends in the real world making me put Eclipse on a back burner. Though I aint
forgotten about you degenerates ( i love you people, well some people, to much for that ) but in times like this a man has to make choices and playing a computer game 
where i pretend to be a crazy old man or a slavic mechanic isnt to high on the list. 
I hope this post explained the situation. For those who PM me in the future asking for shit, fuck you, its mine. For those who want to know more, feel free to pm me on discord.

Andor out, peach 

Sorry to hear this andor and i hope your doing well, If you need a chat just send me a pm 

So here is a update on my situation, my mother had heart surgery today is she is doing well ( besides just having had heart surgery obviously ). 

So i am one fucking happy camper, to share this happyness with you all. I am going to give away my tempesta, for free, in a raffle. 
I will make a IC thread on the forums where you can sign up. Only sign up once per account, anyone caught signing up with multiple accounts will be ignored.

13 minutes ago, Andor said:

So here is a update on my situation, my mother had heart surgery today is she is doing well ( besides just having had heart surgery obviously ). 

So i am one fucking happy camper, to share this happyness with you all. I am going to give away my tempesta, for free, in a raffle. 
I will make a IC thread on the forums where you can sign up. Only sign up once per account, anyone caught signing up with multiple accounts will be ignored.

glad everything went well

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.