Chaza

Farewell from Chaza

Afternoon guys,

Today I am finally deciding to leave ECRP. It's been coming for a very long time but I still wanted to come on and play here and there. I joined back in June 2018 and had a lot of fun for the first couple of months that I played. I made a lot of friends along the way and some of you I'll still keep in touch with. I thoroughly enjoyed my time on "Chaza Williams" as an LSC mechanic and then leading one of the most successful gangs in Los Santos, The Syndicate. Playing this account brought a great amount of laughs and it was honestly the best time to be on the server, especially compared to the way gang life is now. My alternate character in the Police Department "Charlie Williams" was also fun to play and I met some great people there too. I may come on from time to time, however I no longer enjoy the server and I think it's a good time to say goodbye.

Shout out's to:

• Tom Daniels 
  • Lewis Miller
  • Dwayne Smith @XposeD
  • Jimmy Pegorino @DDevastatedTV
  • Ollie Higgins (The Cleaner!)
  • Matt Trustson
  • Helene Charbonneau
  • Logan Cross 
  • James Sardinsky @heartgg
  • Walt Kozak 
  • Xoza Shadow @Xoza
  • Jay Bacon 
  • Gouden / Sylvester Groot
  • Micky Reefer
  • Andor Rootman @Andor
  • Bradley the nooter
  • Bonquasha Quonde
  • Ryan Torres
  • Richard Langston
  • Ilai Daniels / Yuval Gotlin 
  • Simon Bluman
  • Jake Lawson
  • Hoxton Curry

And many more that I could mention I had great times with!

Special mentions to:

• My boys Pedro Luis, Sergio Canio and Elliot Gibbs
  • Everyone that was involved in The Syndicate
  • Tommy Vangore, Dale Manning, Nootinator and all of my friends over at The Shadow Cartel

If you guys wanna ask questions as to why I am leaving the server or just want to reach out in general, feel free to contact me on Discord: #Chaza6275 and on Twitter: @ImChazaa

All the best everyone!

387684671_Chazatext.thumb.png.3a42bdd1887284e0ce30cd3530ddc66c.png

Edited by Chaza
  • Like 9