Yputi

A list of all credit vehicles

1 hour ago, KeistuoliZ said:

wouldn't recommend buying it, but its fun car

Why not?  I'm trying to decide what car to buy.  Any recommendations?

Also wondering what about the SuperD makes it so expensive (both in credits and cash), aside from its looks, which seem rather ordinary to me.

Edited by ShyNudist

58 minutes ago, ShyNudist said:

Why not?  I'm trying to decide what car to buy.  Any recommendations?

Also wondering what about the SuperD makes it so expensive (both in credits and cash), aside from its looks, which seem rather ordinary to me.

Keep in mind credits were never ment to be used to give adventages above others. It's mostly astetics. They all have something that makes them fun, cool or unique. 

The Windsor and SuperD are just luxury cars. Like IRL, it's just luxury. 

Basically, completely personal preference. Your best bet will be trying to arrange stuff In  an in-character way to test-drive those.

29 minutes ago, Yputi said:

Keep in mind credits were never ment to be used to give adventages above others. It's mostly astetics. They all have something that makes them fun, cool or unique. 

The Windsor and SuperD are just luxury cars. Like IRL, it's just luxury. 

Basically, completely personal preference. Your best bet will be trying to arrange stuff In  an in-character way to test-drive those.

I get that.  I want to donate because I think management, coders, and everyone else involved in running the server have done an excellent job and I want to help the server continue to thrive.  That said, I do want to use my credits in an informed manner, so I was just wondering what was "fun, cool or unique" about the Windsor.  I tried asking around a bunch IC but nobody could give more details beyond what you can tell by looking at it and that it drives fast/handles well, which is actually good enough for me.  I just don't know why someone would recommend not getting it.

17 minutes ago, kenichis said:

Why was the sultan RS added for a while only?

Not too sure. The Sultan RS was a vehicle that was available long ago, so some people where able to buy it with actual IC money. Then, together with all other super cars, it got removed from dealerships. Similair with the Comet Retro now.
I think because its not an OP car and it has nice customization, it was added again for a while. Who knows we will see something in the future with an other vehicle!

Edited by Yputi

3 minutes ago, Yputi said:

Not too sure. The Sultan RS was a vehicle that was available long ago, so some people where able to buy it with actual IC money. Then, together with all other super cars, it got removed from dealerships. Similair with the Comet Retro now.
I think because its not an OP car and it has nice customization, it was added again for a while. Who knows we will see something in the future with an other vehicle!

So the comet in the credit store isnt able to be converted to the comet retro?

Just now, kenichis said:

So the comet in the credit store isnt able to be converted to the comet retro?

No.
You have the Comet and the Comet Retro.
In the past, you were able to buy both Comet and Comet Retro from dealerships, just like a normal vehicle now. But, you were also able to buy them from the credits shop (F6). So you had 2 options: actually buying it with IC money or buying it with credits, meaning it would be bound to your character and you can't sell it.
A while ago, the Comet Retro got removed from both credit store and dealerships (probably mostly due to the speed glitch and overal speed). This left the Comet behind, still being available in dealerships and credit stores.

TL;DR
The Comet and Comet Retro are two total seperate models and can not be converted to the other.

On 9/30/2019 at 3:15 AM, Yputi said:

I have no info on this, like most people. I personally don't think there will be any new vehicle for now.

There will be new stock in the future, I was told by a founder that these cars have not been decided on as of yet. I have no ETA unfortunately.

• PogU 1

34 minutes ago, Brawnkoh said:

There will be new stock in the future, I was told by a founder that these cars have not been decided on as of yet. I have no ETA unfortunately.

Hopefully it wont be valuable sports cars or super cars, but more mid-range, DLC Sports Cars or Vehicles/Trucks. 

Would be Kinda lame if every "New" Vehicle was 100 euro every time.

• Like 2