Yputi

A list of all credit vehicles

29 minutes ago, Yputi said:

I can't say much about the non-credit vehicles, as the performance of those would have to be discovered in-character. However, after you buy a credit vehicle, you can return the vehicle within 24 hours to get your credits back, if you don't like it.

Now to answer your question if you can lose it:
I am not exactly sure what you mean with losing it, but it will basically be just like a regular car. It can get chopped, destroyed, etc etc. But you can then also just pay for mors to get it back.

It won't take up a space in your maximum slots, but you can also not sell the credit vehicle to someone else. It is bound to your account. There is an option to transfer the vehicle between youor own chaarcters for a little bit of credits, depending on the value of the car.

I hope this helps!

Idk if this works but tried to chop a credit vehicle a week or two ago the chop npc said I can't chop credit vehicles. Maybe I am wrong but if this is true it is pretty P2W.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Perkie said:

Idk if this works but tried to chop a credit vehicle a week or two ago the chop npc said I can't chop credit vehicles. Maybe I am wrong but if this is true it is pretty P2W.

That is because the vehicle you tried to chop was not older than 24 hours 🙂
As mentioned before, a credit vehicle can be returned for credits within 24 hours, if you dont like it. If you would be able to chop it within those 24 hours, it would limit the owner in returning it and/or it could expose a way to make money out of this.

• Like 1