Yputi

A list of all credit vehicles

17 minutes ago, DerekHale said:

Needs to be updated. Pricing and vehicles changed

you are right. However, during the time I created this list the UI for the F6 menu got updated, showing images of the vehicles + stats, which it didn't before. This list is pretty much useless now due to that so I didn't even bother anymore to update it.
Thanks for the heads up though.

50 minutes ago, PickleBean17 said:

my guy, this is in the wrong category

Saitama C. 

Los Santos Hero Association

Previous: Front Yard Ballas and Los Santos Customs

heroassociation.jpg

Don't think it is. Also, speaking of forum knowledge, you know there's a "Signature" feature right? Don't have to copy paste that whole shabang every time you post something.

7 hours ago, PickleBean17 said:

my guy, this is in the wrong category

Saitama C. 

Los Santos Hero Association

Previous: Front Yard Ballas and Los Santos Customs

heroassociation.jpg

It isn't no. Section is fine. Even admins have pinned and verified this post when it was new.

• Upvote 1

List has been fully updated after multiple requests
@CBullet thank you too for suggesting me to update this.

All old prices have been marked with a "strikethrough" with the recent price after it so it is visible what the price used to be a while ago.

Please let me know if something is missing or wrong.

• Like 2

I believe that vehicles with credits should not be sold at the dealerships, I bought a banshee and then the next thing some guy around the game tells me that people can access it at the dealerships I felt scammed tbh, and now I can't return and buy something else or add some credit to buy a new one.. This really hurts my feelings.. 

26 minutes ago, CrocMcFly said:

I believe that vehicles with credits should not be sold at the dealerships, I bought a banshee and then the next thing some guy around the game tells me that people can access it at the dealerships I felt scammed tbh, and now I can't return and buy something else or add some credit to buy a new one.. This really hurts my feelings.. 

Agreed. Either that or add a clear message you can already obtain that specific vehicle with IC money.

Keep in mind though there is a refund option if you didnt buy it too long ago

Edited by Yputi

2 hours ago, Yputi said:

Agreed. Either that or add a clear message you can already obtain that specific vehicle with IC money.

Keep in mind though there is a refund option if you didnt buy it too long ago

Well I'm too late for that, The car is with me for more than 2 days now, and I can't have a refund since, at least if they could give me the credit and I'll add more and buy something else...

REMOVED:
No longer available

Credit store code name: Raiden
Official name: Raiden
Price: 9000 credits

latest?cb=20171218192549

67bbe57f101d6d7c70b425923ed15b44.png

READDED:

Credit store code name: Issi Sport
Official name: Issi Sport
Price: 7000 credits

latest?cb=20190723230441

899336003eee9a69889f108b6b56c7b8.png

ADDED:

Credit store code name: Komoda
Official name: Komoda
Price: 8000 credits

latest?cb=20191213212708

02a4012944525398bfae8da554f5c5f2.png

Credit store code name: Sultan Classic
Official name: Sultan Classic
Price: 7300 credits

latest?cb=20191213212805

6a6713ec8e89e96e2dae62f44005eaf4.png

Updated:

- Added more information to each vehicle instead of only Speed, braking, acceleration and traction
- Added the updated stats regarding fuel capacity and usage to each vehicle
- Added "Credit store exclusive: " to each vehicle

- Added the following vehicles since last update: 
* Guardian
* Raiden
* Massacro

- Price of Sultan Classic updated

- List of credit vehicles is now in order starting from cheapest credit vehicle to most expensive

- Removed vehicles will no longer be completely removed from the main list, but moved down and marked (This will be done starting today. Previous removed vehicles will not be included).

- Moved the following vehicles to "Removed":
* Banshee
* Stafford
* Issi Sport

Edited by Yputi
  • Upvote 1

This list will now just be extended with whatever (new) vehicle appears in the F6 store. This means that every vehicle that is and was available will appear on there now. This way it's possible for people to see what the new stock might has to offer!

2 hours ago, Cashe said:

How do cars like the Komoda stack up against the fastest non-credit cars in the game? And if you buy a car with credits, is it possible to lose it?

I can't say much about the non-credit vehicles, as the performance of those would have to be discovered in-character. However, after you buy a credit vehicle, you can return the vehicle within 24 hours to get your credits back, if you don't like it.

Now to answer your question if you can lose it:
I am not exactly sure what you mean with losing it, but it will basically be just like a regular car. It can get chopped, destroyed, etc etc. But you can then also just pay for mors to get it back.
It won't take up a space in your maximum slots, but you can also not sell the credit vehicle to someone else. It is bound to your account. There is an option to transfer the vehicle between youor own chaarcters for a little bit of credits, depending on the value of the car.

I hope this helps!