Bala

QOL - The Next Update / Near- Future of ECRP

11 hours ago, MrSilky said:

Ability to purchase garage space ICly to prevent house hoarding.

2. maybe let people have garage spaces with business property? theres still so many unused business it wouldnt really cause issues till WAY down the line if we added garage spaces to business properties. same IC rules would apply, would have to have a functioning business thats used, but it would be nice to store business related vehicles at the business.

10 minutes ago, Zion Willard said:

This is a banging suggestion. Massive +1. Also, QOL update would be incomplete without unhiding archived reports!

I too want to see this addressed but i don't think it falls under QOL. it was a forum change. Admins have said they are taking a look at it. i dont think it should be brought up here.

Phone:

• Being able to sort contacts alphabetically;
  • Being able to share your phone number to people that are in your proximity;
  • Being able to share locations through text messages;
  • Having a better notification system that lets you know when you received a text message (visual / sound).

Someone made a cool suggestion of being able to search bags without dropping them so I think it would improve the overall experience. Also, to be able to see in a bag without dropping it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

UI

• Switch back to a timer, for a filling a water bottle.
  • Add a world interaction option to the tollbooths, in addition to the command.

Inventory

• Reduce the weight of bolt cutters and drills by half.

Rules

• Remove the bank no crime zones, so we can have different bank interiors to rob in future. 
    With the addition of fleeca, this is less needed now.

Law Enforcement

• Remove the OOC CCTV Speed Cameras from outside the LS Bank and Lower Pillbox.
    LS Bank isn't really a hot spot anymore and Lower Pillbox is directly connected to a highway, it's just mean.

Jobs

• Allow day-light robbery windows (7pm-9pm and 7am-9am) for the house robbery job that come with 10% more risk but cost 10% list to get the assignments for.
  • Add a pickaxe animation to the mining job instead of the pneumatic drill.

Vehicles

• Add self-repair at the Mechanic Garages, if there are not enough mechanics on duty.

Graffiti

• Alter the spray time to be a second per letter, 1-9 seconds to spray.
  • Reduce the time it takes to clear them away to 20 seconds.
  • Add multiple wipes to a microfiber cloth.

Furniture

• Allow property owners or people with keys to buy Furniture at their property exteriors or interiors, instead of just relying on the furniture store.
    The furniture store is not a place of roleplay, everyone goes there and dips. It's just inconvenience for players.
  • Reduce the furniture item weight to 1, from 5.
    Weight shouldn't be an issue, when you can carry trees and walls in your pocket. Only the inventory slots should necessarily be a concern.
  • Upvote 1

Just now, Quietthecutie said:

Perhaps an edit to this suggestion to instead show what mechanics are on duty where in the ui i.e "Mechanics on duty :Bennys:0 Bayview:1 LSC:1 so that its no longer a guessing game looking for a mechanic.

This can be easily backed up rply as you "calling around" the mechanic shops when you place an MR.

• Pets

- Make them able to attack people with an ID directed command. It doesn't need to deal actual damage as I already know this possibly could have complications due to sync. It would be nice if it would put the player into the anim of takedown, similar to the tackle as it is done in base game. Pets aren't used a lot, feel like this would give more incentive to use them and create some scenarios. For civilians and PD.

• Upvote 1

I know this might seem a little unneeded or random, but i've always thought that there could be more civ jobs that encourage more RP to be utilized. for instance, Roadworkers actively impeding traffic maybe annoying sometimes but overall I think it adds to the environment making it feel alive. I think it would be cool if there was a revamp of Paleto burgershot, or a new restaurant introduced: Cluckin' Bell. This would work the same as Burgershot, the only difference being: Location, Uniforms, and Menu Items. Prices would remain the same as burger shot, that way Burgershot and Cluckin' Bell could have this rivalry like Ecola, and Sprunk do in the server right now. Harmless fun that could result in some fun RP aswell as some cool and funny life invader posts.

Listen-Only Radio Frequencies

Functionality that allows for specifically designated people to speak on a certain radio frequency (maybe authenticate via 4 digit passcode?) but anybody listening wouldn't be able to speak. Would work absolute wonders for big events so everyone can hear without having to be within shouting distance, or could be used for player-owned (or Weazel run) radio stations, whether for music or talk shows. Probably either expensive or with rather limited/temporary access so regular radios are still used for regular communication.

N11 Phone Lines

Add more of the N11 phone lines to allow for non-emergency police calls on one number (511?), and government assistance on another (311?).

Perhaps the non-emergency calls could be only shown on the MDC rather than popping up in chat like normal 911 calls, similar to how Medical-only calls work for LEOs already.

Government assistance calls could show up in chat for the GOV faction type, allowing people to call JB to meet with an attorney or ask legal questions, ask questions of GOV for Business Licensing or Property & Housing purposes, potentially report businesses that appear to be violating business regulations for BLB to investigate, or for other government-related inquiries.

Scripted Bar Licenses

Give functionality to JB for managing bar licenses similar to how PD manages firearms licenses or MD manages BLS licenses. Helps to avoid having to run to the government website to check if someone is even an attorney or not.

Laptops

Add MDC functionality for on-duty LEOs and GOV faction type so we don't have to be tied to either a vehicle or the limited number of places in the world where they've been added.

Inventory

Consistency for eating and drinking - selecting the drink option automatically closes the inventory, selecting the eat option doesn't.

Massive +1 on better shop UI, whether it's for general stores or later expanded to the furniture and clothing stores - using a slider for dozens and hundreds of options is painful and feels like this

• Upvote 4

4 hours ago, HobGoblin said:

Would be nice to change to X amount of mechanics instead of 0. Similar to how PD can /stabilise if there are less than 3 MD units or whatever the MD count is. 

I'd disagree with this as it takes away roleplay from on duty mechanics. Plus we have the mechanic request system.

8 hours ago, Judge Judy said:

Listen-Only Radio Frequencies

Functionality that allows for specifically designated people to speak on a certain radio frequency (maybe authenticate via 4 digit passcode?) but anybody listening wouldn't be able to speak. Would work absolute wonders for big events so everyone can hear without having to be within shouting distance, or could be used for player-owned (or Weazel run) radio stations, whether for music or talk shows. Probably either expensive or with rather limited/temporary access so regular radios are still used for regular communication.

N11 Phone Lines

Add more of the N11 phone lines to allow for non-emergency police calls on one number (511?), and government assistance on another (311?).

Perhaps the non-emergency calls could be only shown on the MDC rather than popping up in chat like normal 911 calls, similar to how Medical-only calls work for LEOs already.

Government assistance calls could show up in chat for the GOV faction type, allowing people to call JB to meet with an attorney or ask legal questions, ask questions of GOV for Business Licensing or Property & Housing purposes, potentially report businesses that appear to be violating business regulations for BLB to investigate, or for other government-related inquiries.

Scripted Bar Licenses

Give functionality to JB for managing bar licenses similar to how PD manages firearms licenses or MD manages BLS licenses. Helps to avoid having to run to the government website to check if someone is even an attorney or not.

Laptops

Add MDC functionality for on-duty LEOs and GOV faction type so we don't have to be tied to either a vehicle or the limited number of places in the world where they've been added.

Inventory

Consistency for eating and drinking - selecting the drink option automatically closes the inventory, selecting the eat option doesn't.

Massive +1 on better shop UI, whether it's for general stores or later expanded to the furniture and clothing stores - using a slider for dozens and hundreds of options is painful and feels like this

I highly support this. 

Hey man, here’s another lovely request! 

- Bring back the golden age of carrying bags on BFs! 

Not a single criminal is gonna do a bank now, and this is gonna take away roleplay for PD! This would be an excellent re-addition to the script for civilians with their fishing and hunting also!

Edited by checkky
  • Upvote 1

Phone:

When I access the messages, I wanna be able to do the following:

• Having a button to call a person that messaged me straight away;
  • Having a button to add / edit someone that messaged me (currently, I have to memorize the phone number if I wanna add it as a contact);
  • Having a button to block someone that sent me a message;

Inventory:

It would be nice to have the money as an item in our inventories so for example:

Let's assume we have a connection and we wanna buy something from them, might be a gun or pretty much anything, but we play in different timezones and it's pretty much impossible to meet IC. We can set up a drop off point which might be a house with a safe, he leaves the gun there and takes the money and everyone is happy.

I am feeling like it would be more realistic to have the money as an item and it would promote different scenarios of RP.

• Like 1

Not sure if it's been mentioned or is already a feature outside of factions, but business bank accounts where we can add people to them with certain perms, and then send money between them with like a routing number would be nice, also joint accounts for spouses/friends if they choose. I know factions have treasuries and businesses have like finance menus but perhaps something more available to those without factions and scripted businesses with more functionality. Perhaps also the ability to purchase stuff using faction/business "cards" where it doesn't take money from your personal account but the faction treasury or the business bank account. 

• Upvote 2