Walkers

The ability to transport cars

I had a thought today, i bought a pounder today and thought it would be cool if you could put a car inside ((scripted obviously)) the truck so we can transport them.

image.png.cfa4d51886cbf586e2401dad82d928a9.png so like the houses you press [E] on it and you can put a car into it

What do you guys think?

• Upvote 1

On 3/3/2019 at 1:18 PM, KeistuoliZ said:

BIG +1,

this idea would be really good for example if you want to move couple cars by your own so you wouldn't need to call friends, also if you ran out of gas or you break car down in paleto bay and mechanics dont want to come. BRILLIANT idea.

you would still have to RP driving it in though

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, XposeD said:

Hey, yeah would be a nice little addition. May I add if you could buy a flatbed like seen below would look a lot cooler. But I think this vehicle is still broken in Rage sadly

flatbed.jpg

plus it would be easier to script it as it would just disappear and these aren't available to us and LSC and i think Bayview use them.

15 hours ago, tourelle4u said:

-1 call a mechanic as we have tow trucks it steals what little profit we make now due to new system..

i work for LSC, im not allowed to tow cars for events and people call a mechanic when their car is broke. if they can bring it to LSC there selfs than it saves us time and money which will increase the amount we make/save

Edited by Walkers

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.