Bala

Bala's ECRP Map Showcase

Bala's ECRP Map Showcase

From a few of the threads that people have created, they want to know a little bit more about the development of the server and what new things are going to happen and such. As part of the modding team with the likes of Arrta, Timmaayy, Kraah and a few others we've been working on a number of different projects over the past year of content that we might feel we would develop the world we choose to do our thing in.

I thought, that as far as some of the stuff I want to get implemented, that I'd share some of the stuff with you so you could take a look and see some of what is possible to be done. Some of the stuff is free from GTA5Mods and CFX, some of the bits have been purchased by myself by other creators and also, bits and pieces have also been created by myself. I can't and won't make any promises about these things being implemented, I just want to show you all them so that even if they aren't added, there's still something to be taken out of it. When I started this, I knew absolutely nothing but with every new project, I find myself learning new things.

I'll try and perhaps explain some details or the reasons for the additions/changes and I welcome your feedback and suggestions.

Additional 24/7s
There are five stores here in new locations. While this would slightly increase market saturation for current 24/7 store owners, it also gives others the opportunity to own these businesses and also, adds additional reasons to visit certain areas.

• Hawick Avenue by the Clothing Store.
  • Legion Square.
  • Roy Lowenstein Boulevard near Impound/Atomic.
  • Fort Zancudo/Route 68.
  • East Joshua Road, opposite AutoRepairs.

keuR4Op.png D5Jfo79.png
LN5Eok0.png L0Gdmfg.png
gEPBjZs.png

Additional Ammunations
The same reasoning as 24/7s really.

• Grapeseed
  • East Joshua Road by AutoRepairs.
  • Mission Row
  • Mirror Park

ZxM5Bmh.png iRsYrt5.png
e2W3KMn.png 8eKZY2F.png

Updated Dealerships
Both the AutoRepairs and Heavyflow Dealerships have had their surrounding areas cleaned up and also, had branding added to them to better identify them as what they are.

Jd8gz7s.png lda1dgQ.png

Additional Fleeca Banks
Two additional locations for Fleeca Banks in Blaine County, for both the Sheriffs Department and our criminal player-base to make use of. 
One location is in Grapeseed and one location is on Route 68, by Fort Zancudo.

ie1lgs3.png TjZOXDO.png

Cleaned up Potential Chopshops
What occurred to me with some of these locations is that although they are set-up to be areas to relieve vehicles of their parts, there is quite a lot of clutter that maybe prevents the vehicles being in cover or being manueverable when at this locations, so i've removed some of the obstacles in the way.

YKSPlcW.png IDrq2zW.png
jnzny1i.png FIabdEQ.png

Faction Locations - Past and Present
Eventually, factions make a name for themselves and in often cases leave an lasting impression on the server. Also, in some cases, there's just a real cool idea that suits a faction. We have a DCC garage of sorts in Del Perro for maintaining their fleet. The creation of a Little Mexico on Clinton Avenue for the Zetas as well as the Bathsheba church and the old LS Drift Garage.

LGKHoOm.png 7bf2EJk.png
jv2bOu6.png 7qJBACs.png
QFhz5CR.png yzIVqAN.png

Government Faction Locations
There is a new Paleto Station for SD as their main headquarters and the main point of contact/activity for SD. But, also potentially both PD and SD would also get a second location at Vinewood and Sandy which would be used for more faction-related duties such as meetings, doing paperwork, making briefings, hosting the faction properties and basically where having high player traffic is not ideal or wanted. In addition, to support the new prison additions, the prison has also been upgraded to match the needs of the DOC faction. As well as a new City Impound Location at the current Mors Insurance.

BesfUUg.png 1j7dLLX.png
0rSN5uI.png a9Yme3l.png

Wd54iZz.png DgcOU0s.png

Additional Map Locations
There are a number of projects I've not included as the post would be a lot longer but there are some assorted locations here as well such as a Mors Insurance closer to the Parking Lot at Legion, a cleaner Starlite Motel with extra doors, an update on the Los Santos Pier with railings/hotdog stands/seats, a physical tribute to Nicholas Harm, update on the bank mapping and removal of the scaffolding there, clearing of the foundry and garbage job areas, hangout area at Legion Square as well as an open parking area for the Incident Worker job.

6LwuUoJ.png f8Qy0hT.png
yEBnF5V.png MqGgCmH.png
F0oevAk.png jt6rX6Y.png
aPMBAsf.png qoWR1S1.pngFe3nfmF.png 7XjEEFs.png

Edited by Bala
  • Like 34
  • Upvote 4
  • yooo 1
  • POG 1
  • polarcop 1

These are all incredible and I see absolutely no downside to getting these added (besides perhaps the increase in the download size). Small touches like the ones shown above, especially ones related to the lore and factions of the server, really make the world feel lived in by the players.
The memorial to Nicholas Harm is especially amazing.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2
  • POG 1

1 hour ago, TheCactus said:

I believe there is no need for more general stores and gun stores except for the 24/7 of Hawick Ave and the gun store in Grapeseed. Fleeca banks are 100% unnecessary in Grapeseed and we already have one on Route 68. I'd rather see one in Paleto Bay.

The rest is cool

The reason why there is not one in Paleto Bay is that everything in Paleto Bay is right next to the Sheriffs Department. It would be the same thing as the Legion Square bank being robbable. 

The Grapeseed and 68 locations are to give both SD and crims more locations to use. It’s not something us city cops will use that much at all. 

Plus although there is a bank on 68 already, that road stretches 2/3rds of the map.

• Like 1

On 3/15/2023 at 12:55 PM, TheCactus said:

I believe there is no need for more general stores and gun stores except for the 24/7 of Hawick Ave and the gun store in Grapeseed. Fleeca banks are 100% unnecessary in Grapeseed and we already have one on Route 68. I'd rather see one in Paleto Bay.

The rest is cool

The location of the 24/7 on Havic Ave is taken as a property already...government would have to do some seizing or buyout 😄