inorigj

house garage update

after shareing a house with others for a while now. this issue has shown itself very annoying for a while. especially when I'm the owner of the house and both me and the other person has the same vehicle. as the house owner, I can kick out his car. but I can't re-park it. and since I don't know which car is mine and witch who isn't. I'm accidentally unparking his car from time to time. and as I'm not the owner of this car I can't park it again. forcing me to hide it. (I'm am mechanic soi just secure impound it) but that isn't an option for most players. 

I've edited a picture to show like an easy way to fix this issue. 1 is having a star next to the car that belongs to you. or having the license plate showing on the menu. or bothgarage.thumb.jpg.4fe746b14eded46026d6cc8c98f4acaa.jpg

Edited by inorigj
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Thank you for your suggestion. As some time has passed, this has already been implemented, or this suggestion is no longer relevant/viable, it has been moved to our archive. We appreciate you taking the time to post a suggestion thread and encourage more posts in the future.

Regards,
Dalvichan