SmallboyRyan

San Andreas Department of Corrections

This faction was the bump that I needed to get myself out of repetitive every day work. These guys and gals work their tails off every day and make it an awesome and fun place to work! The new renovations to the prison are definitely what we needed to give the DOC the jump it needed to be fully operational. I cant wait to see what comes next with our future activities. The prison transports from mission row and various other locations are exciting and dangerous. Amazing times so far.

5 hours ago, Darnell said:

It is amazing to see the kind of roleplay happening in prison now, and it's in no small part due to the efforts of these wonderful people.

Thank you for all the work you put in!

We appreciate the kind words, the prison has been incredibly active over the past three days as we got our scripting.  These following images are credited to @Tobias van Dam and @Tagor.

m1hmCE.png

HeVI5l.png

H2qimv.png

• Like 1