billzachos

Robbable fleeca banks and jewlery store

As the title suggests I want to make a suggestion on robbable fleeca banks and jewelry store. It could be a very refreshing experience for criminals as friends of mine and me that roleplay as criminals are bored with making drugs all day as that is the only profitable thing to do and lately we can't even do that as cops randomly come and raid drug labs without a sufficient reason and arrest us all. In my opinion, the fleeca robberies should be as followed, One player points a gun at the clerks head and the other one goes to the back and tries to open the vault with a thermal drill.  The thermal drill would be found in a black market area that would move every 5 hours and from there you could buy, the thermal drill, bobby pins and handcuffs to make handcuffing people easier and more realistic. When the player got in the vault there would be money on a table and he would try to grab the cash with the same command that you use to rob general stores. If you wanted to rob the jewelry store one player should aim at the store clerk and the other one would break the display glasses and grab the jewelry inside. After escaping from the cops the players would have to go to the black market that I talked about before to sell the jewelry and get money for it.

Maybe requiring more than 2 people as you can do this at stores, and sure jewelry stores and banks have higher security. Or have a new way to alert police. Maybe a higher reward/faster money grabbing once the vault is open (5-10 minute process with someone aiming at the clerk and 200$ instead of ~50-60$) with a higher risk (Police alerted a certain amount of time after the vault is opened.

Would be pretty realistic since cops take a certain amount of time to reach a bank  being robbed and it shouldn't be the easiest thing to get away. Good heist criminals would time these things in real life so having a fixed amount of time to do the robbery while the cops arrive can be risky and fair for both sides.

High risk high reward.

Also, it can monitored to only be available for robbery during certain times so that it is not abused when no LSPD is online.

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, Bo Danka said:

Maybe requiring more than 2 people as you can do this at stores, and sure jewelry stores and banks have higher security. Or have a new way to alert police. Maybe a higher reward/faster money grabbing once the vault is open (5-10 minute process with someone aiming at the clerk and 200$ instead of ~50-60$) with a higher risk (Police alerted a certain amount of time after the vault is opened.

Would be pretty realistic since cops take a certain amount of time to reach a bank  being robbed and it shouldn't be the easiest thing to get away. Good heist criminals would time these things in real life so having a fixed amount of time to do the robbery while the cops arrive can be risky and fair for both sides.

High risk high reward.

Also, it can monitored to only be available for robbery during certain times so that it is not abused when no LSPD is online.

Perfect suggestions but it is up to the developers to implement it in game

Huge +1, it's a win-win from all sides. PD get some more RP to attend to and criminals have more RP to do as criminals and can treat a well developed version of this as organised crime rather than just aiming a pistol at poor Achmed in the LS general stores and taking the 15k he has.

• Like 1

-1 from me.

hear me out pls, No abuse 😞

Personally I think, although a valid suggestion in its own right, that there's not really a need to add this to the game. When you think of all the Criminal RP that people can do that would be so much more interesting for both Criminals and PD, I feel like this would end up being just another way for criminals to get money quickly and get into a shootout rather than to have some quality RP. Plus, PD are already stretched thin and this addition wouldn't help that

14 hours ago, Grape said:

-1 from me.

hear me out pls, No abuse 😞

Personally I think, although a valid suggestion in its own right, that there's not really a need to add this to the game. When you think of all the Criminal RP that people can do that would be so much more interesting for both Criminals and PD, I feel like this would end up being just another way for criminals to get money quickly and get into a shootout rather than to have some quality RP. Plus, PD are already stretched thin and this addition wouldn't help that

Although i do agree with a part of your comment currently even though criminals make monry quickly it gets boring as we always do the same thing. Either make drugs or rob stores and that gets really boring aftet the first 30 minutes.

1 hour ago, billzachos said:

Although i do agree with a part of your comment currently even though criminals make monry quickly it gets boring as we always do the same thing. Either make drugs or rob stores and that gets really boring aftet the first 30 minutes.

Then there should be more RP that doesn't involve getting money that could easily be abused, there's countless scenarios not yet been done where criminals don't profit, so to me it just seems like you've come up with this as a means to get money rather than RP

Edited by Grape

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.