MusketDeezNuts

Official marriage system

Hey fellow roleplayers.

As many roleplayers in eclipse have a lover IC or are even married. Why not have a official marriage document you can sign at LSPD, where two partners can sign. Pay a small fee, and choose one of the partners last name. This would automatic update your profile to married to: .... in the police database. 

And another thing. Devorse system. Where you pay a small fee to officialy divorse your husband/wife. This can be done without the other person present. And takes in effect after 24 RL hours, to give you time to cancel it.

• Like 6
  • Upvote 4

+1 to this except for the part at it being done at the LSPD, I'd much rather they either have some sort of register office for this sort of thing, or use the plethora of churches that are in the game (new type of business?)

Edited by Swifty
spelling fix

49 minutes ago, Swifty said:

+1 to this except for the part at it being done at the LSPD, I'd much rather they either have some sort of register office for this sort of thing, or use the plethora of churches that are in the game (new type of business?)

Ye same here. Although I was like the only Goverment building that we currently have that makes a little sence is the LSPD, as you also buy license and do a name change there.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.