Prezeey

Getting robbed and getting reworked(Musketdeeznuts do not respond)

I am honestly done with Eclipse until the robbing is seriously considered to not be a part of role-play. Why can't the server have other activities like parties, more fishing and other things to do? All you are doing on the server is either robbing people (to make money), play poker (to make money), do a job (to make money), go fishing (to make money) or do nothing and collect welfare (making money). Why can't there be clubs, social hangout areas, something for people to do besides making money. Musketdeeznuts will say it's not a money grinding game but there is nothing else to do in the server besides making money or at least trying to. We need new things for people to try together so that we can have more role-play than robbing role-play. No other role-play goes on because there is simply a lack of things for role-players to engage others with.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Prezeey said:

I am honestly done with Eclipse until the robbing is seriously considered to not be a part of role-play. Why can't the server have other activities like parties, more fishing and other things to do? All you are doing on the server is either robbing people (to make money), play poker (to make money), do a job (to make money), go fishing (to make money) or do nothing and collect welfare (making money). Why can't there be clubs, social hangout areas, something for people to do besides making money. Musketdeeznuts will say it's not a money grinding game but there is nothing else to do in the server besides making money or at least trying to. We need new things for people to try together so that we can have more role-play than robbing role-play. No other role-play goes on because there is simply a lack of things for role-players to engage others with.

Lot's of other things go on, you just haven't gotten to enjoy them. I know of parties that go on, racing events, car meets etc. + more!

+1 But the thing is that admins know that there's nothing more to do besides robbing shit. That's why. To all people who says "it's part of irl to get robbed". Answer me that how many times you got robbed in daylight infront of other people or in general robbed? Personaly 22 years of my life going trough countries, going alone at nights and stuff like that i've never experienced such thing so basiclly it's not rp go on a robbing spree? And 100% apart being in law enforcement or gang and do some criminal stuff there's nothing to do. That's why you can't even leave your car for 5 minutes somewhere or it will be chopped. I'm not trying to shit on this server but that's how it is. 

Edited by Balastas
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Prezeey said:

Every one gets robbed m8, You just have to get used to it, You can spit your dummy out and leave or get use to the robbing and do other things and have fun, I still get robbed to this day 4 months down the line, Shot happens chin up and get stuck back in

44 minutes ago, DDevastatedTV said:

Every one gets robbed m8, You just have to get used to it, You can spit your dummy out and leave or get use to the robbing and do other things and have fun, I still get robbed to this day 4 months down the line, Shot happens chin up and get stuck back in

the point he made -------------------------------------

you

that's how it is 50% of the players  can't read or understand basic sentence. Let me break it down to you he was going after that there's nothing else to do apart doing criminal shit that's why the robberies happens everywhere. And litteraly there is nothing to do. there's 6 jobs, 6 official jobs. and then few more where you grind driving. I've litteraly seen more rp  in grp servers, this is basiclly grp i dont even consider this rp server if you look at it how everything works. In my mentioned grp i haven't seen so much crime as here, you just get out of the car and look another chav asshole already shouting "hands up blyat". Stop pretending that this is hard core rp server when there's almost no rp apart voice chat. Public streets should be considered as ncz since in real life there would be shit tons of people you wouldn't get robbed in highway infront of people would you? that's where rp would kick like following your suspect waiting him to get somewhere quiet and stuff like that. Now you  go to a farm you're picking your stock into a car and so called "rp robber" shouts hands up and just steals your van. Pretty much irl yeah happens every second everywhere.

Edited by Balastas

I guess I made it sound a little harsh but there is always more they can do. What about like a dating app or something... something to hit the other side of the RP world. Just make sure the dating app isn't used to rob people 24/7

Edited by Prezeey

4 minutes ago, Prezeey said:

I guess I made it sound a little harsh but there is always more they can do. What about like a dating app or something... something to hit the other side of the RP world. Just make sure the dating app isn't used to rob people 24/7

M8 if your getting robbed all the time then you must be at the wrong place at the wrong time, I've been in the city for 4months IRL and im loving it, I hardly ever get robbed and i work hard in a government job.  

• Like 1

So you're telling me... 

People in RL do not "grind" money? I am wondering how we would survive without a job and money. So far i have only seen you complaining and the main reason is always that your ass is gettin robbed, maybe stop crying and write a application within the government factions that excist? You would then make money, gettin less robbed and actually enjoy RP.

Rp will be as much as the community wants it to be... There's no physical limitation to any level of rp you want to entertain.

What is needed to be done is stronger failRP rules. 

@DDevastatedTV I've been here for over a year and I've seen the decline. People back then used to hangout at places like MD and just talk and have fun even when the game was crashing every hour or so.

Now people risk prison and a criminal record to get a radio and chop shop a Stanier. How is that not failRP?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Adrian Johnson said:

So you're telling me... 

People in RL do not "grind" money? I am wondering how we would survive without a job and money. So far i have only seen you complaining and the main reason is always that your ass is gettin robbed, maybe stop crying and write a application within the government factions that excist? You would then make money, gettin less robbed and actually enjoy RP.

I didn't say that people grind money irl but not everyone wants to rp grinding money all the time haha i have an irl job for that 

24 minutes ago, Prezeey said:

Sorry not supposed to sound mean haha all you are going to say is that you play a smart robber and you don't want a criminal record but that isnt who we are discussing

Actualy.

I do agree that the RP has dropped alot in the past year. And it could be frustrating being robbed all the time. I cant imagine it. As I get robbed once a month or so. 

But the RP quality of the robbers has decreased alot. I dont mind good robberies and even dont mind being kidnapped with 5 players so the robbers can ask PD for money. As long as the entire thing is RPed properly. The best robbers are the people who dont care about money and wanna RP. 

Yeah, I gotta say that the crimerate is really trought the roof and PD is low staffed since I've never seen police patrols. Biggest problem is the farmer job because it has huge risk of getting robbed, I've found out that the hard way and had to stop doing that for that specific reason. Farming fields also seem alot emptier than what it used to be back in GTMP times. But I ain't even mad and I have hopes high that time will heal and tables will turn due to fact that server isn't that old. Hell, even I am planning to do everything to reduce the crime rate by being legal and trying to help people who get mugged. Later on I will join law enforcement and whoop them criminal asses. 

On 9/7/2018 at 10:36 AM, MusketDeezNuts said:

Actualy.

I do agree that the RP has dropped alot in the past year. And it could be frustrating being robbed all the time. I cant imagine it. As I get robbed once a month or so. 

But the RP quality of the robbers has decreased alot. I dont mind good robberies and even dont mind being kidnapped with 5 players so the robbers can ask PD for money. As long as the entire thing is RPed properly. The best robbers are the people who dont care about money and wanna RP. 

Get robbed once a month or so, because people probably know you ICly or OOCly, and I bet to this you will say, No.

On the contrary my friend, your either lying, or you never play, or go do any of the money making jobs. Farming or Fishing. You will get robbed every day, literally almost every hour if your LUCKY. Ive been playing here for a week now, and every signal day ive been robbed more than two times at gunpoint if not more. SERIOUSLY. 🙂

Go make an ALT, go to the farm and see what happens in 15minutes. 

Than when your finished getting robbed, go to the fishing spot, and your gonna see the same people.

Than after they rob you at the fishing spot, go back to the farm, AND YOUR GONNA SEE THE SAME GUYS WHO ROBBED YOU 15MIN AGO! 😄

People do circles around the map to the diff jobs, depositing what they make and heading back out, over and over and over.