HighJack

There's no more peace to DECENT players

Today, I am just plainly doing jobs at the farmer. Now, I was about to sell my wheats, and this bunch of "newbies" in their "Supercars" (maybe 5 of them) started robbing me. Then I gave them my Speedo, but still shot me down.

There's no more peace to players who are trying to get their way through the city. I don't know what is the problem here. A lot of players who have earned so much in their stay are the ones who are robbing people off wheat, and shit. I mean, come on. Be professional and do something good with your selves. You maybe rich but their RP is so fucking poor. I already ran away and fucking shot me to dead just so they can fucking check my inventory and shit. 

I am telling this in order to give peace to decent players, by discussing if JOB AREAS SHOULD BE GREENZONED. 
I just don't get it the point of this non-RP robbers who are rich already and still stealing off on players who are striving. And the most fucked up part is that, they are bunch of non-RP'ers. Sad. Sooner or later, this server might lose NEW players, just because they can't have PEACE and DECENT RP with their selves because of this non-RP'ers who are fucking them up. Just sad.
Three robberies in TWO fucking hours. Great play time right? People will say; "It's the police job, it's the police job." If only we have A LOT OF LSPD, SHERIFFS, and SHITS, SURE. But no,  we only have LSPD and they are few in numbers, and they cannot cover ALL TIMEZONES for each players. So do not tell me that it's the police job. I am telling here is some OOC shit. That players should have PEACE in whatever they are doing in their IC jobs, specifically farming, and fishing. 

EDIT:
I don't know why a lot of players are against the suggestion of making the job areas greenzone. But most of those players who are negating the suggestion are the ones who are rich already in game. Perhaps they are scoring off from people who are trying to be decent enough to get money.
Also, if you will not make the job areas greenzoned, you will lose a lot of new players, and you will hear complaints every single day. 

Help the new players and those decent players to have peace in what they are doing. 

EDIT2:
Here is the topic on the suggestion 

Funny thing is even staff members are negating it. They do not want new player to have a great time playing in the game. So fucking sad. Goodluck on the player base!

Edited by HighJack

19 minutes ago, HighJack said:

Today, I am just plainly doing jobs at the farmer. Now, I was about to sell my wheats, and this bunch of "newbies" in their "Supercars" (maybe 5 of them) started robbing me. Then I gave them my Speedo, but still shot me down.

There's no more peace to players who are trying to get their way through the city. I don't know what is the problem here. A lot of players who have earned so much in their stay are the ones who are robbing people off wheat, and shit. I mean, come on. Be professional and do something good with your selves. You maybe rich but their RP is so fucking poor. I already ran away and fucking shot me to dead just so they can fucking check my inventory and shit. 

I am telling this in order to give peace to decent players, by discussing if JOB AREAS SHOULD BE GREENZONED. 
I just don't get it the point of this non-RP robbers who are rich already and still stealing off on players who are striving. And the most fucked up part is that, they are bunch of non-RP'ers. Sad. Sooner or later, this server might lose NEW players, just because they can't have PEACE and DECENT RP with their selves because of this non-RP'ers who are fucking them up. Just sad.
Three robberies in TWO fucking hours. Great play time right? People will say; "It's the police job, it's the police job." If only we have A LOT OF LSPD, SHERIFFS, and SHITS, SURE. But no,  we only have LSPD and they are few in numbers, and they cannot cover ALL TIMEZONES for each players. So do not tell me that it's the police job. I am telling here is some OOC shit. That players should have PEACE in whatever they are doing in their IC jobs, specifically farming, and fishing. 

EDIT:
I don't know why a lot of players are against the suggestion of making the job areas greenzone. But most of those players who are negating the suggestion are the ones who are rich already in game. Perhaps they are scoring off from people who are trying to be decent enough to get money.
Also, if you will not make the job areas greenzoned, you will lose a lot of new players, and you will hear complaints every single day. 

Help the new players and those decent players to have peace in what they are doing. 

EDIT2:

Funny thing is even staff members are negating it. They do not want new player to have a great time playing in the game. So fucking sad. Goodluck on the player base!

Since the influx of the new players the amount of rule breaches have increased so damn much, myself i have also experienced that i get messaged by random people on discord or on the forum where they ask me if i am a active ECRP player and if i can give them the answer to the quiz questions.

The northern farm and pauls farm are highly known for massive robbery, i mean nothing wrong in that because thats how criminals make their money. But that they break rules while doing their thing is completly unacceptable.

I completly disagree that "work areas" should be greenzoned, thats not how life works man. I mean i am sure its not common in RL that farmers get robbed (not that much atleast lol), however it offers a good opportunity for RP but then again we have some special individuals that obviously got the answers for the quiz and basically think that this is GTA Online.

Like i always said, pauls farm and the northern farm has basically become their own Battle royale game.

Regards,
Adrian Johnson

1 hour ago, HighJack said:

EDIT:

EDIT2:

Do another job if farming is too risky. If they are robbing you and you comply, but they shoot you... then that's fail rp. Report them on the forums. 

• Like 1

Calm your titties mate, well I dont really have problems with job areas being green zones but then again robbers got nothing to do.. what needs to change is level of rp when those robberies are happening

also imo farmer job is useless af, just do courier or trucker it's also safe

On 8/17/2018 at 3:45 PM, SkylineGT said:

Calm your titties mate, well I dont really have problems with job areas being green zones but then again robbers got nothing to do.. what needs to change is level of rp when those robberies are happening

also imo farmer job is useless af, just do courier or trucker it's also safe

VOIP make them simply rob, loot and repeat. And if you don't accept their firsk in less than 10 sec. They simply kill you and loot your body claiming that you failed to comply demands. Issue for massive robberies is that everyone with clean record can get firearms licence buy any ammount of weapons and sell them as firearms dealer. Either way there should be cooldown system for robberies in general. Example Player can be robbed once per 2h or 1h. 

Honestly. Getting robbed or robbing is part of the roleplay. This is a roleplay server and not a money making server.

Work zones should not be a NCZ. As it would become very boring for most players. Gives cops less to do. Medics would almost never respond to that location anymore. Ruining others roleplay.

However there is slowly getting work done up north. As you can see a new hospital. And soon a maybe a new PD. Witch would reduce crime rate.

I understand its not fun getting robbed all the time. But thats part of the experience and this has always been the case. It just increased cause of the increase player count. If you dont fight your robbers. They cant kill you if they follow the server rules.

When I first started out. I was getting robbed left and right. But its part of the roleplay. What my RL job thought me is to always look around. And so I did. I spotted something fishy. I called it over the radio and all the farmers back then contected to one radiofreq. And robbers ware scared. 

Instead of seeking a OOC solution. Find a IC one. As its like I said multiple times. Part of the roleplay. Robbing people is fun roleplay for the robbing party. Even I do it on my criminal character.

Kind regards

Musketdeeznuts

Edited by MusketDeezNuts

16 minutes ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

Instead of seeking a OOC solution. Find a IC one. As its like I said multiple times. Part of the roleplay. Robbing people is fun roleplay for the robbing party. Even I do it on my criminal character.

I've got no qualms with robbery roleplay in itself, but my biggest problem lies with players who seemingly just chain rob one after another. Surely you can agree this is a poor portrayal of character roleplay?

Just now, Swifty said:

I've got no qualms with robbery roleplay in itself, but my biggest problem lies with players who seemingly just chain rob one after another. Surely you can agree this is a poor portrayal of character roleplay?

Oh yes I do. Smart criminals dont wanna get caught and make sure to not rob in the open. And hide after a robbery. Change clothes and stuff. I mean. My crime character barely robs people. Instead I big heist like kidnapping and ask for money from PD. And get away with it. Thats the most fun criminal RP you can do. It involves fun RP for all parties involved. 

But i do agree. Most are not smart robbers and it seems that they like to go to prison.

Regards

-Musketdeeznuts

13 minutes ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

Oh yes I do. Smart criminals dont wanna get caught and make sure to not rob in the open. And hide after a robbery. Change clothes and stuff. I mean. My crime character barely robs people. Instead I big heist like kidnapping and ask for money from PD. And get away with it. Thats the most fun criminal RP you can do. It involves fun RP for all parties involved. 

But i do agree. Most are not smart robbers and it seems that they like to go to prison.

Regards

-Musketdeeznuts

There's situation where only 2 or 3 PD members are online, and no medics online. Which means there's no IC solution for that period of time. But this robbing situation encourages DM, killing on sight to avoid being robbed - which now is now valid RP reason for as you said high crime rates in specific area.

Plus firearm licence system should be changed. Since you can make alt character with clean record and stash house with firearms. Use it later by other characters.

If robberies are part of IC and should be kept IC as possible than remove 24/7 robbery limitations for PD members required to be online in order to be able to rob store. Because this is going against your vision then. I'm saying that there should be some OOC means to balance robbery limit. Or use other IC means to make firearms hard to come by. 

Edited by Ervious
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

Honestly. Getting robbed or robbing is part of the roleplay. This is a roleplay server and not a money making server.

Work zones should not be a NCZ. As it would become very boring for most players. Gives cops less to do. Medics would almost never respond to that location anymore. Ruining others roleplay.

However there is slowly getting work done up north. As you can see a new hospital. And soon a maybe a new PD. Witch would reduce crime rate.

I understand its not fun getting robbed all the time. But thats part of the experience and this has always been the case. It just increased cause of the increase player count. If you dont fight your robbers. They cant kill you if they follow the server rules.

When I first started out. I was getting robbed left and right. But its part of the roleplay. What my RL job thought me is to always look around. And so I did. I spotted something fishy. I called it over the radio and all the farmers back then contected to one radiofreq. And robbers ware scared. 

Kind regards

Musketdeeznuts

I am not totally against robbing. I am just saying is that most of the robbers can't even properly RP. Yeah, robbing is fun for you people. But for those who are getting robbed, some of them just want to leave the server because of being robbed after 15 minutes. Sucks, right? Giving peace to people. 

It's not RP to be robbed in broad daylight in a public place, am I right? I mean it's just not RP at all, unless you are Denzel Washington and your life is a fucking entertainment.  I mean, robbery should have it's limitation. Since as you said there's a lot of things to do, robbery should be just minimal. 

I think the server needs something to do with criminal factions to do with their lives rather just robbing people, especially new ones. Like extortion of business around their turfs, bank robbery which would actually make sense for criminal factions, money laundering and other stuffs. But I guess most criminal factions just know how to AIM, SHOUT, KILL.

Anyways, I found my peace with DCC. 

You can close this discussion.

To all who says that's not how life works that there should be green zone in farm. Have you ever seen that someone would come to work places and start stealing shit from there in real life? No? That's the answer. The thing is that server should be ruled by cops not by gangs what we can see now. 

Edited by Balastas
  • Like 3

I've been in this server for over a year and now, everytime I play I get robbed for no reason.

''Stop car or you die'' situations or ''Stop running or you die'' 

This influx of new players brought people with no sense of RP even if the quiz is so hard that some experienced roleplayers can't even get through.

3 hours ago, Captain Tofu said:

I've been in this server for over a year and now, everytime I play I get robbed for no reason.

''Stop car or you die'' situations or ''Stop running or you die'' 

This influx of new players brought people with no sense of RP even if the quiz is so hard that some experienced roleplayers can't even get through.

It's not about that. To be fair i'm really new to rp but I can already see besides being medic/lspd or in gang there's nothing else in this server. So the most fun thing is to rob people even if i'm not doing that.

Edited by Balastas