MrSilky

REQUESTING CONFIRMATION FROM STAFF

Ninjalooting.

Are you allowed to search the body of an individual you RPed with which resulted in them getting injured without doing /me pats down the body, /do success as a /ame automatically appears?

I know you need to RP looting a body you were not involved with RPly relating to their injured state, just I have been told different answers from different staff.

@Lewis pls halp x

2 hours ago, Roberto_Sanchez said:

Ninjalooting.

Are you allowed to search the body of an individual you RPed with which resulted in them getting injured without doing /me pats down the body, /do success as a /ame automatically appears?

I know you need to RP looting a body you were not involved with RPly relating to their injured state, just I have been told different answers from different staff.

@Lewis pls halp x

I would love a concrete answer to this too.

5 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

Alright. "Ninja Looting" as its nicknamed. Is POWERGAMING. Without doing /me and a /do roleplay situation. And can also be seen as NonRP behavior. As the person just wants to loot you and noy ingage in any form off roleplay. Hope I answered your question.

Love

-Musketdeeznuts

Can you please post the rule that is broken by not doing a /me or / do?

When you press I it auto types a /me and if you are using verbal RP it is acceptable. 

This has proven in numerous reports that have been dealt with by head admins. 

Asking to frisk with no RP is fail rp.

Asking to frisk while verbally saying I'm going to search you now etc is acceptable.

Saying give me all your shit and press I is acceptable.

Coming across a traffic and saying nothing and just pressing I and looting is not acceptable. 

6 hours ago, MusketDeezNuts said:

Alright. "Ninja Looting" as its nicknamed. Is POWERGAMING. Without doing /me and a /do roleplay situation. And can also be seen as NonRP behavior. As the person just wants to loot you and noy ingage in any form off roleplay. Hope I answered your question.

Love

-Musketdeeznuts

Right, but you didn't really answer my question.

I believe that it was considered that IF you were involved in the death, RPing the loot is not required, but is a good thing to do to enhance roleplay.

It is considered non-roleplay, not a question about it, if you were not involved in the injury of the player and are just looting them.

I can understand where confusion may arise as the rule states that forced commands do not require roleplaying with /me's and /do's, however, some may debate that pressing "I" over a body is not a "command".

-Flucifial

Edited by Flucifial

The Rules On Pressing "I"

1) You see a random corpse and you was not involved in his/her injures then you MUST use a /me and RP patting them down or its considered NON-RP

2) You have shot someone or are involved in someones injuries in that case you DO NOT need to RP it and can just press I

To sum up, if your involved in there injuries i.e you shot them then no RP needed if you WAS NOT involved in there injuries then you MUST RP it.  

Personally i believe it should be RP'd thoroughly, regardless if you injured them or not.

At the end of the day we're all here to RP (most of), and if anything it only enhances  the RP standard for ourselves and those around us.

I've never looted someone without proper RP and i always provide a /do any reason i couldn't? (For all we know that person may have RP'd chaining a weapon to there body or whatever - and if you don't give them a chance to respond then ultimately you could be FailRP'n)