oskarscot

PD Balancing

There's been a couple of arguments in the discord recently about general balancing of PD

- First thing is vehicle balancing, currently PD has a infinite amount of vehicles that they can spawn in at any time that can out speed multimillion dollar supercars. I've seen it happen multiple times where for example police gets into a cashe with a bike that goes uphill so they proceed to despawn whatever they're driving and spawn a BF400 at the side of the road. Most cops have the mentality of damaged cruiser/low on fuel. Despawn and respawn a new one. There should be a timer added for returning and taking out vehicles which I think should also be moved to the garage underneath the PD which would suit it slightly more. There should be a limit on types of vehicles taken out at a certain time. If we want to keep it realistic then any police department won't have a infinite amount of vehicles, basically restrict the amount of certain vehicles at once. If a cruiser is low health or needs refueling there could be a npc somewhere on mission row grounds that would refuel and repair vehicles. 

- Second point is general consequences with cops with losing equipment, value of life. Currently I see so many cops pushing dangerous situations without valuing their life. A great example of this is the shop robbery last night, a hostage situation too. There was no value of life of the hostage by the police, a hostage was at gunpoint and instead of trying to de-escalate the situation, trying to talk it out with the person holding the hostage taker which A. Would be interesting rp since hostage situations are rare B. Show at least small value of life towards the hostage. Police just came in guns blazing nearly killing the hostage and the gunman. To me that's just poor rp that happens extremely often. Second thing are the consequences of cops losing equipment, if we're supposed to keep it realistic then if police equipment is lost/damaged then it costs the department money to replace, currently cops have the mentality of "okay of I die I'll wait 30 minutes and spawn everything back in like nothing happened" which was shown in the store robbery. Just run into the shop without any previous scouting of the situation. In reality as stated before you would try to talk it out with the people inside, especially if they're not violent like last night and usually call in SWAT for a hostage situation. 

- Character deaths/injuries are currently handled in a way where you just respawn at the hospital, just get instantly healed. And you're ready to go. My idea is that if you are injured you should spend 10 minutes inside the hospital to get RPly treated and rest. And if there is no MD around just lay in the bed for 10 minutes, this would provide way more possible rp for MD. Have them take patients around the hospital for stuff like X-rays etc. And if not you'll just lay there. And if it's a criminal that you're transporting and he's arrested then you could just have one or two officers guard the man whilst he waits to "recover". This would allow for way more RP, make it easier to possibly break out people and would make it enjoyable for both sides. Also slightly delay possible rule breakers that don't follow NLR

- Speed cameras should send the ticket to the owner of the car instead of the person driving. Realistically the speed camera wouldn't know it's me driving if I have a mask on in a stolen vehicle

Edited by oskarscot
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

PD/SD can't spawn vehicles wherever they're standing, there's faction spawnpoints just like every other faction. If they're bringing out a BF400, they have to do to the station. You've never seen a cop spawn any vehicle on the side of the road.

Speed tickets ticketing the car owner is just going to result in rampant trolling of people giving each other dozens of reckless ops and tens of thousands of dollars in fines.

Otherwise, the rest is pretty good.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jason said:

PD/SD can't spawn vehicles wherever they're standing, there's faction spawnpoints just like every other faction. If they're bringing out a BF400, they have to do to the station. You've never seen a cop spawn any vehicle on the side of the road.

Speed tickets ticketing the car owner is just going to result in rampant trolling of people giving each other dozens of reckless ops and tens of thousands of dollars in fines.

Otherwise, the rest is pretty good.

I swear I've seen spawning happen but it could be bike cops arriving really quickly from behind something making it look like that, thanks for the feedback though

4 hours ago, oskarscot said:

- Speed cameras should send the ticket to the owner of the car instead of the person driving. Realistically the speed camera wouldn't know it's me driving if I have a mask on in a stolen vehicle

this could be easily abused by people, for example they could steal a car and blow through every camera they know, racking up countless amounts of tickets to the owner other than that its a +1 for me

Edited by hrxvey

8 hours ago, oskarscot said:

There's been a couple of arguments in the discord recently about general balancing of PD

- First thing is vehicle balancing, currently PD has a infinite amount of vehicles that they can spawn in at any time that can out speed multimillion dollar supercars. I've seen it happen multiple times where for example police gets into a cashe with a bike that goes uphill so they proceed to despawn whatever they're driving and spawn a BF400 at the side of the road. Most cops have the mentality of damaged cruiser/low on fuel. Despawn and respawn a new one. There should be a timer added for returning and taking out vehicles which I think should also be moved to the garage underneath the PD which would suit it slightly more. There should be a limit on types of vehicles taken out at a certain time. If we want to keep it realistic then any police department won't have a infinite amount of vehicles, basically restrict the amount of certain vehicles at once. If a cruiser is low health or needs refueling there could be a npc somewhere on mission row grounds that would refuel and repair vehicles. 

In terms of realism, the LAPD of which the LSPD is based has 6,000 police vehicles at it's disposal as well as 26 helicopters, 3 planes, 40 horses, 20 german shepherds and 2 police boats. There are 9,900 police officers sworn in, in the LAPD also. So in terms of the amount of vehicles, even taking artistic license, we're going to have quite a few.

In terms of our factions, both PD and SD, we have a certain amount of IC restriction on which vehicles can be used depending on certain situations.

In terms of the game and roleplay elements, I think in general our server doesn't really care too much about our vehicles, especially the ones that are spawned by the server. Crash one car, grab another, kind of mindset. I've done it myself upon occasion to be honest.

I think that any restrictions or sanctions that were put in place for any faction that spawns vehicles would need to take into consideration the nature of those factions. While I can appreciate the desire for balance, it also shouldn't hamper the factions or overly complicate matters. Eclipse works best, when it's simplified.

- Second point is general consequences with cops with losing equipment, value of life. Currently I see so many cops pushing dangerous situations without valuing their life. A great example of this is the shop robbery last night, a hostage situation too. There was no value of life of the hostage by the police, a hostage was at gunpoint and instead of trying to de-escalate the situation, trying to talk it out with the person holding the hostage taker which A. Would be interesting rp since hostage situations are rare B. Show at least small value of life towards the hostage. Police just came in guns blazing nearly killing the hostage and the gunman. To me that's just poor rp that happens extremely often. Second thing are the consequences of cops losing equipment, if we're supposed to keep it realistic then if police equipment is lost/damaged then it costs the department money to replace, currently cops have the mentality of "okay of I die I'll wait 30 minutes and spawn everything back in like nothing happened" which was shown in the store robbery. Just run into the shop without any previous scouting of the situation. In reality as stated before you would try to talk it out with the people inside, especially if they're not violent like last night and usually call in SWAT for a hostage situation. 

This is another one of those points where while I agree with you in principle, I think it's not a PD issue. It's a server issue. You say you see so many cops pushing dangerous situations, I see so many criminals doing reckless things too. It's not a faction specific issue, it comes down to it that aside from the contents of your inventory, death means very little. In fact, if you die in a shootout as a criminal, you actually get away with the crime so there is in some ways an incentive for dying.

In terms of police equipment costing, that throws up other issues, like how does the department then make its money? If it's through citations and fines then that potentially leads to accusations that these factions are doing this to make money rather than to preserve the law.

Perhaps giving each officer depending on their rank an hourly budget for their vehicles and weapons might be a good idea. They use the budget when they go on duty and return it when they go off duty. If they go over budget, it costs the department extra.

- Character deaths/injuries are currently handled in a way where you just respawn at the hospital, just get instantly healed. And you're ready to go. My idea is that if you are injured you should spend 10 minutes inside the hospital to get RPly treated and rest. And if there is no MD around just lay in the bed for 10 minutes, this would provide way more possible rp for MD. Have them take patients around the hospital for stuff like X-rays etc. And if not you'll just lay there. And if it's a criminal that you're transporting and he's arrested then you could just have one or two officers guard the man whilst he waits to "recover". This would allow for way more RP, make it easier to possibly break out people and would make it enjoyable for both sides. Also slightly delay possible rule breakers that don't follow NLR

With respect, no one is going to want to spend 10 minutes in the hospital on this server. It would be treated the same way prison is treated, something to endure through until you can do what you want. 

Keeping it simple, if you die, you can be held in limbo for a short period and the amount you are in limbo for will depending on when you last died. So if you died on the regular (say like twice a day), you'd take longer to heal than someone that dies once every six weeks. But even then, you wouldn't want to keep them healing for longer than say 2-3 minutes because it'd get very old, very quick.

The speed cameras are an OOC measure to stop reckless driving around no-crime zones. It has nothing to do with IC, but it has IC consequences. PD and SD have no control over this whatsoever. It was a script addition by the devs.

• Like 2

As a police officer, I know PD have 0 consequences to death. I think levelling the amount of Loss would make things fair. Consequence of being killed should be OOC suspension or salary reset of that week (work 5 hours and earn 60k, you'd lose that 60k and start back at 0). I've had horrible experience of robbing a bank and having 2 cops going solo inside attempting to fight 10 of us because if they die, who cares. If crims die, theres huge consequences and therefore value of life is so important.

A criminal has 10,000 to 150,000 dollars to lose from just 1 fight and PD can respawn and within seconds be driving around again with there heavy armour and weapons. SD especially come across as extremely rich, with multi million dollar cars to their disposal... They should be underfunded and roleplay as the sheriffs department, but they don't.

Thing is, if you cripple PD then it's realistic and great for the adverage criminal but richer criminals have a huge advantage.

Many officers currently find PD a bit boring, that's beacuse criminals have such an incredible disadvantage of winning a fight interactions limit to only evading on a bike.

(The excuse that the real LAPD gets 1.8billion a year is so invalid. They have 4 million residents, we have a couple hundred. To divide LAPD budget by each resident, it's just $450 per. To compare that budget to our population(200) its $9,000,000 per resident. Clearly that doesn't match... That being said, to make it realistic our PDs budget would technically be 90 thousand a year instead of 1.8 billion. That's going off the number that its $450 per resident in real life....)

• Like 5

Second point. I disagree with most of what you said.

If speed cams give tickets to the car owner, then you could steal a car and go back and fourth a speed camera getting multiple reckless. In just an hour I bet you could rack tickets up to hundreds of thousand.... This would just be stupid. (RPly just assume it goes to owner and owner claims it was not them, after an investigation they realise its you and forward the fine like real life.)

Being forced to be still beacuse you died just prevents RP fully. This Is a game after all, you respawn with New Life Rule and that's enough. No need for OOC punishment of not being able to RP for 10min. DOC is bad enough.

On 11/9/2021 at 8:51 PM, Bala said:

In terms of realism, the LAPD of which the LSPD is based has 6,000 police vehicles at it's disposal as well as 26 helicopters, 3 planes, 40 horses, 20 german shepherds and 2 police boats. There are 9,900 police officers sworn in, in the LAPD also. So in terms of the amount of vehicles, even taking artistic license, we're going to have quite a few.

Ok so you say LAPD have 6,000 vehicles and 9,900 officers. We have 107 officers. If your figures are correct, 60% of the officers get a cruiser. So if you wanna be realistic to that, then we should only have 64 vehicles....

6 hours ago, MrDisciple said:

As a police officer, I know PD have 0 consequences to death. I think levelling the amount of Loss would make things fair. Consequence of being killed should be OOC suspension or salary reset of that week (work 5 hours and earn 60k, you'd lose that 60k and start back at 0). I've had horrible experience of robbing a bank and having 2 cops going solo inside attempting to fight 10 of us because if they die, who cares. If crims die, theres huge consequences and therefore value of life is so important.

A criminal has 10,000 to 150,000 dollars to lose from just 1 fight and PD can respawn and within seconds be driving around again with there heavy armour and weapons. SD especially come across as extremely rich, with multi million dollar cars to their disposal... They should be underfunded and roleplay as the sheriffs department, but they don't.

Thing is, if you cripple PD then it's realistic and great for the adverage criminal but richer criminals have a huge advantage.

Many officers currently find PD a bit boring, that's beacuse criminals have such an incredible disadvantage of winning a fight interactions limit to only evading on a bike.

(The excuse that the real LAPD gets 1.8billion a year is so invalid. They have 4 million residents, we have a couple hundred. To divide LAPD budget by each resident, it's just $450 per. To compare that budget to our population(200) its $9,000,000 per resident. Clearly that doesn't match... That being said, to make it realistic our PDs budget would technically be 90 thousand a year instead of 1.8 billion. That's going off the number that its $450 per resident in real life....)

If you are in fact speaking "as a police officer" then how can you in any world compare being a law enforcement officer with being a criminal? 

A police officer is for the most part a reactionary force. You should know very well how many rules and regulations you have to follow. Cops do not get free weapons or free cars because they are not their cars, they can not use them as they please. If you want to take your gun, you can do whatever you want with it. You can give it to a friend, you can sell it, you can use it to commit crime. Can a police officer do that? Of course not.

Every single time you engage in criminal behavior, it is a choice. 99% of the time an officer reacts to your criminal behavior, it is not a choice, it's forced on them. These things are not equal and it is baffling to me that you do not understand this.

Criminals should have an incredible disadvantage fighting cops. You should not want to fight cops. You should feel what you're feeling now "incredible disadvantage of winning a fight interactions limit to only evading on a bike", that is good. This is a roleplay server, not a TDM server where team cops is fighting vs team rooks/ballas.

Ok so you say LAPD have 6,000 vehicles and 9,900 officers. We have 107 officers. If your figures are correct, 60% of the officers get a cruiser. So if you wanna be realistic to that, then we should only have 64 vehicles....

That wouldn't change anything, and all of the scripting would be for nothing. When was the last time you saw 65 people in /fmembers? 

• Like 4

And yet, with 107 officers and all of these incredible resources, as a police officer, I still struggle to get more than 2 backup units during the afternoon or in the morning, when everyone is so trigger happy that they completely throw out of the window the risk/reward factors when it comes to interacting with law enforcement. 
I've seen criminals doing the exact same thing that PD does: drive into your own apartment/parking lot during a chase, unpark another car, continue driving. At that point it's just a matter of RP standards.

Edited by Shining0103
  • Like 2

• I haven't seen any cops changing their vehicles on active chases or RP situation on the spot, I have always noticed them going into PD station to change vehicles unless there was something ooc situation involved. 
  • As above mentioned, speeding ticket thing will really get abused. Imagine you wakeup and finds out you are wanted for no reason and it repeats everyday like this. 
16 hours ago, MrDisciple said:

SD especially come across as extremely rich, with multi million dollar cars to their disposal... They should be underfunded and roleplay as the sheriffs department, but they don't.

I have witnessed this as well, SD was using Million dollar cars and vehicles for some house raid where they could clearly ask help with PD. It doesn't makes sense for SD.

And there should be atleast few consequences to death! At this point, everyone can realize that server is not balanced  and this can be fixed with some slightly changes in IC behaviors rather than by adding some extra OOC rules which adds another limitation for players. 

• Like 1

The more you argue the more this thread goes un-recognised, then ends up being locked and archived like every single other PD Balancing thread that has been posted its obvious that PD needs to be changed and if you really believe the PD system is perfect then do you think that 80% of criminals on this server would be complaining for no reason? If you do not have a solution move on from this thread instead of blaming other parties and attacking them.

Simple Solutions:

Firstly It is not reasonable by any means in my opinion that PD/SD should be able to go from a cruiser to a kamacho in less than a minute either have the same cruiser through out the whole shift or have vehicles in an actual garage that takes longer to take out this will call for people to think ahead of time, also respawning a cruiser to fix it is not anywhere near realistic law enforcement have designated fuel stations where they go and fill their own cruisers up which doesnt charge them also any damage that is done to the vehicle is his/her's responsibility unless of course it was damaged by a criminal just add a fuel spot in the parking area of both lspd and lssd where it doesnt charge on duty personnel if they are in a rush they can refuel anywhere based on the average cop in ecrp they can afford to spend $500 on fuel.

Secondly this is a problem you will see cops pushing 2v5s because they know they have body armour, carbines and no loss if they die just add a system where each PD/SD which dies on duty pays a set amount for the equipment they decide to use e.g If you use 100AP body armour with a shotgun and .50 and were to die whilst on duty 'losing' these items you'd pay roughly 30-40k somewhere around half of import prices I believe this system would be a better solution than to wiping their salary.

FInally No wellness goes up the closer you are to MD so stay there if you wish there should be nothing stopping you also if you added the owner of the car taking speed tickets while in theory it makes sense it will be abused.

This is all my personal opinion and if you have a problem with it dont just flood this thread quoting me reach out to me through these forums instead.

12 hours ago, Shining0103 said:

I've seen criminals doing the exact same thing that PD does: drive into your own apartment/parking lot during a chase, unpark another car, continue driving. At that point it's just a matter of RP standards.

A criminal swapping vehicles is nothing short of smart realistic RP and what happens in real life... You just escaped a chase, police will be looking for your vehicle. Its only good RP to stash that vehicle and take out a new one or hop in a friends car so your not spotted again. This is not poor RP. 

You can not say its "the exact same thing" at all.... Police just /delcruiser + /fspawn so their cruiser is fully refuelled and all damaged fixed in a matter of 5 seconds.

5 hours ago, Krish Roshan said:

Firstly It is not reasonable by any means in my opinion that PD/SD should be able to go from a cruiser to a kamacho in less than a minute either have the same cruiser through out the whole shift or have vehicles in an actual garage that takes longer to take out this will call for people to think ahead of time, also respawning a cruiser to fix it is not anywhere near realistic law enforcement have designated fuel stations where they go and fill their own cruisers up which doesnt charge them also any damage that is done to the vehicle is his/her's responsibility unless of course it was damaged by a criminal just add a fuel spot in the parking area of both lspd and lssd where it doesnt charge on duty personnel if they are in a rush they can refuel anywhere based on the average cop in ecrp they can afford to spend $500 on fuel.

But the issue is that some people hate that as well. People in leadership roles in official factions have made /reports because "PD is escalating a traffic stop" by having four cruisers and a helicopter. However, that is exactly what you're advocating for, thinking ahead. If I know that someone is a gang member, likely armed and likely to evade, I will have overwhelming numbers, helicopters and other assets deployed ahead of time. However, some people think that is unrealistic.

The issue seems to be that everyone has their own solution, and most of them seem to be aimed at making things less realistic. The fact of the matter is that if you try to run away from LAPD, even if a sports bike, you will not get away. A real helicopter is almost impossible to get away from. Until a week ago, every single bike could go into a subway system, on the actual tracks and easily juke it. In a populated city.

That was fine and very little people had an issue with it; because, at the end of the day, very few people want realism, they just want an easier time getting away from cops, but that is not realistic.

2 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

But the issue is that some people hate that as well. People in leadership roles in official factions have made /reports because "PD is escalating a traffic stop" by having four cruisers and a helicopter. However, that is exactly what you're advocating for, thinking ahead. If I know that someone is a gang member, likely armed and likely to evade, I will have overwhelming numbers, helicopters and other assets deployed ahead of time. However, some people think that is unrealistic.

The issue seems to be that everyone has their own solution, and most of them seem to be aimed at making things less realistic. The fact of the matter is that if you try to run away from LAPD, even if a sports bike, you will not get away. A real helicopter is almost impossible to get away from. Until a week ago, every single bike could go into a subway system, on the actual tracks and easily juke it. In a populated city.

That was fine and very little people had an issue with it; because, at the end of the day, very few people want realism, they just want an easier time getting away from cops, but that is not realistic.

I agree, I think this is what people tend to hate to admit when bringing up cop chases, the likely hood that you are escaping in real life is singificantly low compared to here, you have traffic cameras at every intersection live news helicopters, local people calling in and everything. We shouldn't be expecting to easily escape from the police. It is in fact much more difficult to escape from the cops in real life. Cops pulling over known criminals with a more than ordinary amount of force is completley realistic and I believe it would be a measure that IRL cops would do, for example they are pulling over a known felon convicted of assaulting a police officer they will not carry out the traffic stop alone and would likely call back up. The problem is that everyone's view of what is realistic is different based on their own environment IRL.

4 hours ago, alexalex303 said:

This is not a problem whatsoever its completely realistic for a cop to be asking for backup for a criminal with an extensive history but what I am talking about is when people during a chase are going in and switching to whatever vehicle or car they want, if you are pre-planning to have a kamacho or jugular etc that makes sense no problem with that and just to mention their is enough realism within the chases and stuff that happens, helicopters can and have lost people in chases in real life 

Issue with that statement Krish, is that If we permit officers to patrol in Jugulars then folks will state its unrealistic for that type of car to be out on patrol. Thus they are held back and only deployed in instances that require it, to prevent excessive amounts of specialized vehicles being deployed (kamacho, drafter, jugular, caracara helis etc.)

You know when these threads get made, does anyone actually ever wonder even if some of these things got approved, when would it actually get scripted?

We get it, PD OP, PD Devil, PD Nerf. We get it. But honestly, real talk, which one of the development updates do you want to sacrifice to make this happen?
Do you want the criminal update to be a bunch of negative changes to the PD? I'm sure that'll really get the blood flowing from your ivory drug lab apartment.
Maybe you want to sacrifice the clothing update? Who needs new clothes, new hair, all that shit when PD can pay for their guns yay!

I'm sorry but what are you trying to sell here?

• You can create a drug super lab in a $400,000 apartment, which you then blow up and don't have to pay any repairs for.
  • You rob a bank using a BF-400 then drive up a hill to get away.
  • You dress as your favourite hex-code and paint your vehicles to match then complain how it's easy to find you.
  • You wear masks that make no fucking RP sense to wear, like the dude that goes around in a wolf mask growling at people.
  • You wear masks all the time and because we can't decide on the law about it, we can't do anything about it. You wear them in private, you wear them in public. 
  • Every time a cop appears in front of one of the factions, they forget they are actually criminals and instantly hit their /record bind. 
  • Hardened gangbangers, cop killers and serial killers are out here filing out internal affairs reports like its #1-800-FREETHEHOMIE.
  • You complain if cops die, they lose nothing. If you die and you've committed a crime, you are given a literal get out of jail free card.
  • You bang on cops then complain because you get followed and Jason Steel pulls you over to ask you questions.

I could continue with this all night but the point is, don't worry about balancing/nerfing/fucking PD, get your own RP together first. I've been banging the criminal drum for the past twelve months trying to pointlessly improve things and all I see in return is poor roleplay standards from crims and half-arsed allegations of abuse against a faction that I enjoy being a part of. I get the super cars removed for PD because you were always complaining about it, fucked over my own faction doing that and now you lot start moaning about the Jugular. Why should I even bother?

Honestly, go touch grass with this shit. You call for realism and good roleplay when it suits you. It's not about best interests of the RP or the server, it's about you and what you want.

Go look at the big players in the staff team and what factions they are in. You know why these threads go nowhere? Because the people that are responsible for the decision making around here don't have a problem with it. Maybe you are the problem? A few cases of something doesn't make an epidemic.

I doubt there is a faction on the server more committed to roleplay standards and getting rid of poor role-players than the LSPD. You will see some of these people on the forums from time to time, slandering the faction through salty tear soaked eyes because they've dropped their standards and gotten the boot for it. We're not going to stand for it and we actively punish it. I got demoted for doing it back in 2020. So, what more do you want? The heads of LSPD Command on spikes?

I'm going to keep it real with you. The day I have to buy my guns from the armoury like it's fucking counter-strike or wait 60 seconds to spawn a new car is the day I go play somewhere else. I'm all for balance, but this ain't it chief.

• Like 4
  • YAY 1
  • Confused 1
  • POG 1
  • polarcop 1

I wanna start off by saying I have a single legal alt with less than a thousand experience and all of my months of playing are a criminal main and running the more illegal side of my organization along side another leader.

PD does not need a nerf anywhere. While I do think criminals should benefit somehow from fights with PD, I don’t necessarily think it should be profitable in any way. There are two reasons police show up to where you are as a criminal:

Low chance of simply driving past you while doing a store/bank OR you messed up. That’s it.

Criminals can and do get bored of doing the same things on repeat and it can be quite the grind, and while PD/SD can get in the way of that via fines/time in prison; I don’t think people really push to see why police are as powerful as they are upfront. Police get armor, heavies, and fast cars because that’s what criminals have too. If you nerf police, you would have to nerf crims too. I don’t want to see police pay for their items because they’re entirely too limited in their RP as it is with the OOC corruption rules in place and have to follow strict guidelines to even hold that job down.

Instead or worrying for the losses/wins from fighting cops that each party would take or even which vehicles/guns they’re allowed to bring, why not do something as simple as add police badges to the inventory of fallen/killed officers that would serve both sides? You could get the badges off of officers in your unit and hold a moment of silence in memory or take it as a trophy as a criminal.

The main point of my organization was to do more criminal activities around the city that tend to involve PD/SD/DOC more because honestly they get the short end of the stick. I would strongly dislike constantly having to insert myself into situations like they do to have fun RP opportunities when they have to deal with a majority of the forum reports as well due to always seeing things such as combat logging, unnecessary DMs, constant FRP breaches, and the like. No faction should be here to win, LSPD and LSSD have a lot on their plate and quite frankly the server wouldn’t be nearly the same if they got nerfed yet again. I for one loved the super cars They had because they made chases so fun when I was on something as cheap and accessible as a maxed Bati 801 due to the fact almost nothing they had compared to the ease of driving any half-way decent bike. 
I get #LetCrimsBeCrims but for real,

#LetCopsBeCops

• Like 2
  • dead 1