Hexyl

An option to remove standard furniture within owned houses/apartments.

I know this may not be possible to do for the standard apartments which came from the normal gta, but it would be great when you buy some houses or apartments, there's no furniture so you can customize rooms like it's a blank canvas.

At the moment, it is quite annoying to have to put walls and floors over existing furniture since we can't remove them, so I think this would be a great new feature if this was possible at all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 5

1 hour ago, oskarscot said:

Hate having to put a floor above all the stock furniture to make space for tables

Doing that is not allowed as per the building guidelines so you should remove those floating floors covering everything. Work around what's already there.

But as for the suggestion +1 for making it look cool. -1 for min-maxing drug labs and encouraging people to stay in a house alone and cook.

• Like 2

Or maybe just let us have interiors similar to the business ones, it is very wierd when you have a huge house exterior and you go inside, interior being smaller than a 2G for 3G's. Also you can't even get on the 3G interior bed, limiting RP. Huge +1 and really hoping that there will be something changed about this. I do a lot of passive RP myself and houses have become a big factor, interiors as well. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Sarahh said:

Good idea for apartments 
+1

Makes more sense for houses to be honest. Realistically, you are (in most cases) able to do much more renovation in a standalone house that in an apartment. Also, apartments are much bigger already, while houses (especially 3Gs) can be tiny inside with a huge exterior model.

29 minutes ago, zooke1 said:

Or maybe just let us have interiors similar to the business ones, it is very wierd when you have a huge house exterior and you go inside, interior being smaller than a 2G for 3G's. Also you can't even get on the 3G interior bed, limiting RP. Huge +1 and really hoping that there will be something changed about this. I do a lot of passive RP myself and houses have become a big factor, interiors as well. 

+1

Current house interiors are very limiting and currently mostly serve as storage for most players, their RP potential reduced greatly. Plain, blank interiors similar to business properties would be much better. Maybe it could be included in the new Property & Housing Bureau's agenda - an ability to request renovations for additional charge and have your interior swapped for the business one.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 11/2/2021 at 5:47 PM, jason said:

This is something being looked at and a community member is mapping out empty versions of house interiors.

It is not confirmed to be a future addition, but the assets are prepared if they are. 

Huge +1 though.

thank you for the transparancy, even if its not 100% to be confirmed, it is good to know what is being targeted as "considerable" by the devs and mods
this gives the comunity direction to adjust their current and new suggestions 🙂

On 10/1/2022 at 12:55 PM, Ritchie Stones said:

- 1 it gives back more space for people builing home labs, what seems to be bad for the rp interactions

I think this could easily be solved by limiting certain items. IE - Limit of 2 of each type of table in an apartment, or something. Just a thought.

• Like 1