Raymond_Edwards

Picking Marijuana Plants at Labs

Myself and I'm sure countless others have been robbed and lost all of our possessions because the animation when picking marijuana plants is unable to be cancelled. In my opinion, it does not make sense in a real life perspective to be unable to stop picking a plant. With labs being the most dangerous place for criminals in the entire city everyone is on high alert. When hearing a vehicle pulling into the lab many peoples first reaction is to escape as quickly as possible. Unfortunately, this is not possible due to the animation hard locking the player. If others are able to use this to their advantage it has become a major issue in my perspective. Given this, the animation for picking plants should be cancellable as it makes more sense in a real world perspective and it can also be used to hostiles advantage.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 12

+1 I have personally heard of people abusing this for that reason, just hiding their vehicle (usually a bf400) ina bush or something going to laydown somewhere, then only coming out and giving demands when they start picking as they are essentially forced to fear rp, cause like you said they are stuck in this anim