Emptee

Shenzhen Dragons

Liam Willis

When Liam arrived in Los Santos he was super excited, so he went for a walk and asked about where the most people would be at, and I think you guys could guess the answer, it was of course the Pier. Liam was told that at the pier you just get to know new people and you make some money as well. Liam bought a fishing rod and took a taxi to the pier. When he met some nice people that he started chatting with, he asked if there were any mechanic shops in Los Santos that were looking for employee’s, and he was told that there were two of them, Bayview Auto Repairs and Los Santos Customs. Liam decided that he wanted to work in the city so he applied for LSC. He worked at Los Santos Customs for about 6 months and he met a lot of new people and made a lot of new friends. Two of the most important ones in Liam's story are Gorg Borg and Kevin Pitts. Both of these guys were working at LSC while doing criminal stuff off duty. One day Kevin got caught with an illegal firearm and quickly got fired. This is when Kevin decided to go fully criminal instead. Liam knew about this but he wasn’t a snitch so he kept his mouth shut. Gorg also decided to go criminal and join the Goblins. Liam also kept quiet about this, after a while of being pressured by Gorg to join the goblins, he finally agreed to it. Liam stayed employed at LSC for about 1 week after he joined Goblins. But he got caught while doing a bank robbery and did his prison time, then went directly to LSC and resigned as he didn’t want them to find out about him going to become a criminal. This is when Liam’s life in the criminal world started. Liam was a part of the Goblins for about 4 months, he had a very good time and reached the rank “Enforcer Goblin”.

gob1.jpg       

Goblins had some major problems with deportation so Goblins decided to disband. Liam felt like he lost his family and went for a 4 day vacation just to find himself again. 

He got back from his vacation and got a phone call from an old friend that told him about the new crew that was upcoming. Liam was super interested directly and asked where he could meet them. His old friend told him the location and Liam went there and talked to the recruiters. The recruiters accepted Liam into the “Shenzhen Dragons” as Liam already knew Moda from before and Moda trusted him. Liam was very happy about this and quickly felt like he had found the right crew to stay with. Liam would show up to the hangout spot almost everyday and try to just vibe with his new family.

Grand_Theft_Auto_V_Screenshot_2021.09.jp

• Like 22
  • POG 1

A New Beginning

Untitled-1432.png

Upon waking up on a grey, gloomy day in Los Santos a decision was made, the decision being leaving my brothers in Los Santos Drift for a new beginning, this felt strange as I had been there so long and it would be a big change for myself, also a risk but a risk I was willing to take. The morning after leaving I headed to the known headquarters of the “Dragons” who were very mysterious at the time and I didn’t know much about them. When I arrived not one person was in sight, but I was determined so I waited and waited and waited.

Sheo7lk1ELNPImEQUJjrRH9wJ-3llX-DABolXpl4

As the hours went by and I was about to lose hope of ever finding someone a strange deep purple van started to pull up with three men inside wearing masks that looked familiar to the naked eye. The men saw me and immediately ran over most likely intrigued as to what I was doing here and why I was here. The three unknown figures then asked me “who are you” and “why are you here” I explained to them I was interested in their organisation and wanted to know more and potentially join the brotherhood one day very soon. After we had a small conversation the individual in the middle said “Follow me” to which I then followed and was put in the trunk of a van and blindfolded, losing all my senses and unsure of where I was going. Upon arriving at the destination which was classified I was met by three men who took me there, one being Jonas, BJ and Bishop, which were all respected members in the Shenzhen Dragons, although I had met these people before it was quite a while ago. The three men started to ask me questions about my past and present while also figuring out what type of person I am to see if I fit into their organisation, after a long chat I was taken to a cliff and asked one thing “ Would you die for the Dragons'' to which I responded “I would take a bullet for the crew if that’s what had to be done” upon saying that the individuals pointed to the cliffside that they had brought me to and mention that I had to prove it, being the loyal individual I am I would take a bullet for my crew anytime, no questions asked. I began walking towards the cliff holding my breath ready for the potential reality that I would not see tomorrow, I turned round and saluted Jonas, BJ and Bishop and then edged forward ultimately jumping off the mountain.

I woke up in a daze barely able to see. The first thing I saw when my vision came to, Jonas wrapping my leg up which looked like it was bleeding heavily and putting me into the trunk of the van. I was in and out of consciousness but realised I had arrived at the hospital where I was being treated. The three individuals visited me regularly for my three weeks in hospital making sure I was okay after the fall. Eventually I was cleared to be able to leave and the members picked me up in the same van and took me back to the headquarters where it all began. Before any words were exchanged BJ handed over a blue silk Jacket with distinctive markings embossed on it, he then told me the radio frequency and further explained that when I earn the trust of the other members, I would be given the identifying mask of a member, with a glow of enthusiasm in my eyes I responded with “I won't let you guys down”.

ZtnJkFF0qimQHuf2PHimk48x3hY5WGZqAuerpm3s

To Be continued…….

Edited by LucasJHughes
  • Like 16
  • POG 1

Story Of My Life...

drag.png.d5cedddf594b886c8cfc7c8ea6b41931.png

Lucii was in a dark place in life, he came to the city with nothing but clothes, and scars from self harm in his past. He met a few gentlemen and got to know them as time passed by. Lucii slowly learned how to rob stores, and went on streaks of robbing stores with these new gentlemen in his life. After making some money to purchase a mode of transportation he decided that he has a lot to offer to the criminal side of the city, and decided to join a gang. Lucii knew a few people from a gang that went down in the history of Los Santos called 67, at the time being run by Kush. BJ, Hayden, Barrie were a few of the people he knew from that gang and approached them with interest to join. BJ was willing to take Lucii under his wing and to teach him about the city, and every criminal aspect that Lucii had no clue of. After some time Lucii learned a lot, location of labs, turfs, other gang headquarters, prices of illegal weapons and substances, he also learned how to deal with cartel orders. Lucii was grateful towards BJ and looked up to him like an older brother, he taught him everything he now knows.

ksadk101111.png.80fd16907951c2994cc5c4feb96c5fea.png

After almost 3 weeks chilling with 67, Lucii moved onto Los Santos Drift however, this did not last long whatsoever. Lucii enjoyed his time at Los Santos Drift and got along with every member, however the aspirations, and visions they had did not suit Lucii’s path in life. As time went on during Lucii’s time at Los Santos Drift he decided to leave, and join the Shenzhen Dragons. Shenzhen Dragons felt like home to Lucii, this was due to him knowing almost everyone there, and going back under the wing of the person who taught him everything he knows and made him the criminal he is now. Lucii had never felt any happier since the fall of 67 and finally feels at home with the Shenzhen Dragons.

To Be continued…….

Edited by kawalis
  • Like 20
  • yooo 1
  • POG 1

Untitled-1432.png.4adcc081136752783cc73b234b757367.png

It all started 6 months ago when Eiman Garcia moved out of Mexico for a better lifestyle in Los Santos where his cousin Lucci Thomas lived. Eiman was struggling in Mexico as he grew up very poor with a single parent and couldn’t help his mum with bills. When Eiman was 17 his mother passed away in Mexico and this caused Eiman to go down a dark path. This made Eiman go to Los Santos for a change and to better his life.

Eiman met up with his cousin Lucci and the two of them started working together to get their money up the illegal way as more money could be made, Eiman and Lucci robbed stores together day in and day out 24/7, they stole cars together and made a shit ton of money together and they both trusted each other with their lives, Lucci parted ways with Eiman!

Eiman met up with Lucci and got introduced to a crew called Shenzhen DragonsEiman recognized a face from the Dragons that he met previously which was Eimans good old friend Liam from when he first came to Los Santos, Eiman made it clear to the Dragons higher ups that he wants to join as Eiman liked how the Dragons  acted to behaved, Eiman felt at home hanging with the Dragons, Eiman make it clear he would do anything possible in order to Join the Dragons.

Days later after hanging with Dragons, Eiman had a talk with Dragons HC Moda, Eiman was asked many questions and gave answers that impressed Moda, Eiman was then blindfolded and put in a trunk and taken to a location and the top of a huge mountain, This was the last ultimate test Eiman had to go through, Moda asked Eiman this final question ‘would you give your life for the family’ ‘if yes run down the huge mountain and meet us at the highway’ Eiman without a doubt made his mind up, He saluted Moda and ran down the mountain as he would give his life for the family any day, Eiman was a true soldier he made it down the mountain still standing and proved to Moda his loyalties. Eiman was then welcomed in by the family of respectable men and women. This was home for Eiman

Screenshot_16.thumb.png.4d8cf027210c02befad22393e9c4ad96.png

Edited by Yeager
  • Like 11
  • POG 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.