urbach wiethe

Make the Afkmath questions much harder

It is now clear to me that yall, and many of the players arent edumacated enough. Making the afkmath questions will improve players inteligence, cause stupid people to quit the server which will increase the quality of RP on the server, and improve players quality of life and chances at success IRL. Also there could be an option to choose to make the afkmath questions very hard, which could reward players by making the next question take longer to show up, maybe even reward with exp or money!

• NAY 3
  • Confused 2
  • dead 2

13 hours ago, urbach wiethe said:

It is now clear to me that yall, and many of the players arent edumacated enough. Making the afkmath questions will improve players inteligence, cause stupid people to quit the server which will increase the quality of RP on the server, and improve players quality of life and chances at success IRL. Also there could be an option to choose to make the afkmath questions very hard, which could reward players by making the next question take longer to show up, maybe even reward with exp or money!

You lowkey weird for sayin players aren't educated, AFK math questions are not a server problem

13 hours ago, urbach wiethe said:

Most definitely -1

You can't be saying that, this is a server for fun role-play, people don't come here to educate themselves. Furthermore, if your rewarded exp / money, do you not think people will go afk deliberately just to get the rewards? People in prison will be making so much from the rewards. Not knowing maths doesn't decrease or increase your RP by any way.

On 8/28/2021 at 5:24 AM, urbach wiethe said:

You really are serious about this ? This is mad.

On 8/28/2021 at 5:24 AM, urbach wiethe said:

im sure you can go online to find some maths papers to do instead of trying to do one on a roleplay server. 😄

Edited by hrxvey
  • Like 1

rofl it was never introduced to be complex, just to simply make u check ur game every now and again instead of booting you without you being aware ur afk time passed, while ur add it why not add 5000 word essays being written every time I want to log in to make sure people aren't under influence