GR_Seb

GOV update suggestion.

Suggestions

Hello my friends from Eclipse Roleplay, today I would like to suggest some things.
I am aware that the majorirty of these suggestions have been already requested in the past but this topic is my personal view.
If you like it throw up a +1.

Helicopter Camera.
1FOZuj2.jpg

To immerse the Air Support Division and all Government Air Divisions, a Camera-System should be used which allows the Operator of the Camera to fully turn and zoom the camera into desired spots. Furthermore, it allows the operator to lock the camera onto vehicles as well as to direct the now synchronized Helicopter Spotlight and utilize Nightvision-Filters. , Only passengers can operate this camera. With darker nights, (as they will be reworked and implemented again) this is beneficial for directing Ground Units to a location or highlighting certain areas and medics to locate the injured people in the woods.  

Commands & Keys
Press E whilst in a Law Enforcement Helicopter to activate the camera. The camera can only be operated by one person at a time.  Move the Mouse and use the Scrollwheel to Rotate and Zoom. To lock on a vehicle, use LMB and RMB to unlock from the Target. Any obstacle between the locked laser and the vehicle will unlock it from the target.
E - To use the Camera. Mouse / Scrollwheel - To look around and Zoom in. LMB - When over a vehicle with your camera-crosshair; to lock onto it. RMB - To unlock from a  previously locked target. N - To switch through the camera modes. H - To enable the Spotlight.

Police Department Doorbell.
YaHc0Ru.png

It has come to our attention that most civilians enter the Police Departments and start shouting constantly, this is far from immersive but also annoying. A way to limit this, is a page system that already exists at DOC, with the difference that only people inside Mission Row can see it, and players can use it every 15 minutes "to prevent spam"

NON emergency hotline. (119)

There's people already roleplaying this. Some want to call the government factions for situations that are not part of an active emergency. With /call 119 POLICE | MEDIC 
We should be able to receive Non Emergency phone calls.

SWAT PAGER (Ringing)
tGfWDzM.png
Online members [on duty / off duty] should be able to receive a notification when the SWAT pager is ringing.  (same goes for LSSD) 
With the command /pager or something like that, this notification should come to all online users within that sub division. This will bring great immersion to that division! 

License Suspension time check.

We all know how furstrating it is for your license to be suspended. It's more furstrating that there's no way for us to tell you who suspended them and for how long.
This suggestion is to implement a way for police offiers to view individual license suspension expire dates so we can give information to civilians with suspended licenses.

/Blockade range extention

An other issue we have is that in some scenes (apartments, etc) we need to block certain paths, in order for us to do it, we have to park the vehicle in an unrealistic area/position.

We should be able to have an extention for blockade placement.

Edited by Papadakis
  • Like 5
  • Upvote 6

+1
If we look at other RP servers across different platforms, some of them do have those features which I find very interesting. Specially the Helicopter camera which could be very fun to use, though excessive factors such as the thermal camera would be very over powered and not fair to other players as it was mentioned. 

As of the internal upgrades of ECRP, I would say that the License suspension time check is also very helpful for a lot of players. Most people when they get their license suspended won't exactly know the duration of their suspension or when it ends, it'd be a lot more convenient for them if they could simply check their license and find out about that information.

Edited by SPIKEZZ

On 5/19/2021 at 9:55 PM, SPIKEZZ said:

+1
If we look at other RP servers across different platforms, some of them do have those features which I find very interesting. Specially the Helicopter camera which could be very fun to use, though excessive factors such as the thermal camera would be very over powered and not fair to other players as it was mentioned. 

As of the internal upgrades of ECRP, I would say that the License suspension time check is also very helpful for a lot of players. Most people when they get their license suspended won't exactly know the duration of their suspension or when it ends, it'd be a lot more convenient for them if they could simply check their license and find out about that information.

Would be great if theres an option for players to check at the police desks!!

+1 to the suggestion

• Like 1