Lil' pretty hell

Prison/Jail

14 minutes ago, Lil' pretty hell said:

People just waste their time there, it should be meant only to take the character off their life for a certain period of time not to make players bored.

I do very much agree with this statement, but I also agree with Pazz's statement. I would like this to be implemented, but with longer prison times. Otherwise, make prison times an hour or less, two hours is just cutting it. 

On 12/10/2017 at 5:33 PM, RowanMonty said:

I believe there to be a punishment but 2 hours is far too long. I want to RP being a criminal and there needs to be RP from criminals, otherwise police have literally nothing to do but putting me in jail for 2 hours just makes me want to log off and not come back.  

The problem with this is if punishment goes below 2 hours i don't think there would be any reason why the majority of people wouldn't go around felony evading and running from police, if they're going to sit in jail for anything less than 2 hours. I know this has recently been modified so that the max time is 120 Minutes.

Edited by Lewis

What if there was an option for the max prison time to be 24 hours of you are offline or 2 hours if you stay online. 2 hour offline prison time would be too short but it's also annoying to leave your PC idle for 2 hours, as there are frequent timeouts which you might not be aware of. So yea there should be an option to chose how you want to spend your prison time

Edited by 3Bot
  • Upvote 1

On 12/22/2017 at 12:11 AM, SoloSmith said:

If you make the prison times too lenient, people will just leave and reoffend. Police RP is about more than just chases and arrests. I like the idea of being able to do the prison time while offline but it should go back to the 10 hours if that's the case.

yes, longer, but offline as well. Totally agree with that

4 hours ago, 3Bot said:What if there was an option for the max prison time to be 24 hours of you are offline or 2 hours if you stay online. 2 hour offline prison time would be too short but it's also annoying to leave your PC idle for 2 hours, as there are frequent timeouts which you might not be aware of. So yea there should be an option to chose how you want to spend your prison time

This is a great idea. You could implement this system:

Out of game Max: 24 Hours In game Max: 2 Hours 

Per OOG Hour: 5 Minutes off your prison sentence 

This time is being erased from your IG time so:

You’re 7 Hours OOG and decide to come IG. Your rest time is 1 hour and 25 Minutes from your Max sentence. 

Other system would be:

Max Sentence is 24 Hours OOG, BUT per 1minute IRL, your sentence is 12 Minutes shorter  

So, you’re 14 Hours OOG and want to spend the rest of the sentence IG: You’ll have to wait 50 Minutes  

I don't thinks it's a problem of the fine, but more the time lol. It it was just the money it would be fine but I don't see the use of leaving a PC idle for 2 hours when you can have an option to wait 24 hours. I mean you could argue not to do crime, but that would be telling half the server pop not to do crime. How can it harm the community in any way if players are given the option to have long offline jail times?

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.