Rukicake

Hack Bans.( A hacking investigations team needed)

Agreed, I've seen many of my close friends being banned for cheating, and their reports simply denied with no investigation. It should be very clear that this is a bug in the AC system if this many players are being banned in such a short period of time. The fact that Staff is simply disregarding these players is sad, and it needs to be fixed. 

+1 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 7

+1 agreed.. I honestly admit that i had a mod menu to to play online and this is two different games in one backup. As a legit player who faced the same situation and  gets banned for cheating, i ask kindly you to please go through logs NOT THE AC system its broken i guess. 99% boys are legit  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 6

+1 I've definitely seen lots of the people banned and it doesn't make sense they've posted in many reports and you can see in their evidence and defense that there was no case in cheating. And even when they appeal the same question is asked have you ever injected cheats into your GTA V. RAGE MP anti cheats client side should only detect what is happening on the client not what is occurring in your game files it doesn't make sense and seems a bit suspicious. If they were cheating and it came up on an insta anti-cheat I believe it shouldn't be an insta ban because anti cheats have bugs but, it should be a hint to just keep an eye on the person. Bans should not happen instantly you need to go into further investigation. This is my take on these recent bans.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 4

+1

I feel that as it stands it's shoot first and ask questions later.

Which I get why they would want to do for actual hackers. However when an actual hacker comes along, there are usually a bunch of in-game reports of this (I have seen this myself)... In that case it's only natural to ban them.

However, I feel like as it stands the detection software is triggering false positives.

+1 , 100% wrong bans are being issued. This really needs to be fixed! Why will everyone waste their alot of hours/days/months/years putting effort to their eclipse characters and end up using cheats. Serious Action Requested.

Edited by Ak47

+1 

Almost a page of full +1's Already. Something is going dreadfully wrong with the Anti-Cheat. Not only that but from the 4 people I know that had this happen to them, the "software" that they are using is not disclosed by the staff. If the staff were transparent about what is actually flagging the anti-cheat then the people getting banned who weren't actually cheating could prove that to the admins. 

• Like 1

As someone who is a complete computer noob and wouldn't be able to hack her way out of a paper bag.. I too feel the need to +1 this post. While I don't personally know the details of all of this, I can at the very least agree that appeals for these sort of situations should be looked at with more care, consideration, and investigation. Especially when it seems to be affecting a large handful of the playerbase. Sounds rather concerning. 😞

+1