King Zaki

King Zaki - How I became a 'REFORMED ROLEPLAYER'!

Hello All, My Name is King Zaki and this the story of how I become a REFORMED roleplayer on the server... Before we begin, if you would like to get any refreshments or use the toilet please do it now so you don't miss anything good! Have you got your snacks? Good! Let's begin!

Chapter: 1 - The Beginning

My Story starts back in the middle of May 2017, when a few of my NATO friends (Joe Savage & Mason Savage) from Arma 3 started to play on the server and I joined them... This was my birth into The Savages. My Original character was called 'Zaki Savage' and I freely admit I was a rulebreaker. Though it was never intentional. I just never took time to read the rules, It takes me longer than usual to read and write so I just used my previous roleplay knowledge and began to play. I quickly racked up admin punishment, and before long I was given my first ban.... and the bans just kept rolling in!

Total Weeks Banned: 3 Weeks

Chapter: 2 - The Controller Incident

For those of you that already know about 'The Controller Incident' this is my side of the event... So, I had my original alternate character called 'Derrick Rose' who was a reporter at Weazel News and I was damn good at it. I hated having to tab in to the game and move my character due to the AFK script while I am writing an article... I was advised by a higher up at Weazel News that I could use a controller while I am writing my articles so that I don't get distracted (I have ADHD) so I did.

How The Picture surfaced...

At the time of this happening, I was in The Savage discord talking to some friends in the voice channel... We somehow got to the topic of the AFK timer and I explained what I was doing so i didn't have to tab in every 10 mins, he asked to see a picture and I sent it to him via the discord... The picture and caption were taking out of context by an admin in the discord and I was punished for it... I was given a 21 day ban...

Total Weeks Banned: 6 Weeks

Chapter: 3 - The Fresh Start

After I was given this 21 day ban, I decided I wanted a fresh start without any negative or biased opinions against me because due to my previous action a lot of people hated me, rightfully so. I bought myself a new copy of GTA, I made myself a new Social Club account and a new set of character in game... This was the birth of 'Alex McRee'. One thing that a huge amount of people don't know is that I was actually ban evading for the 21 days...and I got away with it!

How I got caught....

After around 23 days, I made my forth character called 'Thomas Luciano' and during a gang meeting we started to shoot eachother and Joey/Glubu who was a medic at the time came to revived us, long story short Joey somehow found out about me ban evading and he told Osvaldon about it. I spoke to Joey after he told Osvaldon and he said it's Osvaldon's decision on whether or not I get permanently banned for my actions of ban evading... an hour or so pasted by and I was ready to look for a new game to play.... I get a message from Joey.....

c155d237702eefeb122b18eb39bc02b7.png

Chapter: 4 - REFORMED

After speaking to Joey for another hour or so, talking about my future on the server, I decided that I needed to personally thank Osvaldon as I knew he was 100% in the right to permanent ban me there and then but he gave me a second chance and I was not about to go and waste that opportunity I was given. So I sent Osvaldon a message on discord....

0e5f1a3e719e87f9bd72ff37fcf51e3d.png

Now that i knew I was not going to be getting banned, I wanted to make sure I never get into trouble again. Luckily, at the same time i met someone that wanted the same thing for me... someone that was willing to help me not get into trouble again, someone that cared about me... As previously mention, I do have trouble reading and writing but this special someone sat down with me on discord and read me all 8 pages of the rules just before i went to sleep... This special someone keeps me on the straight and narrow everyday i'm on the server to make sure I don't get banned again....

Chapter: 5 - The End

It's now been a couple of months and I'm still going strong with no reports against me, I'm having a lot of fun on the server and I'm enjoying this new level of roleplay I have experienced... I would like to become staff one day and give back to the community...although this is highly unlikely due to my history unfortunately....

Special thanks to my special someone.... @KatieCat9 

Edited by King Zaki

17 hours ago, Magnolia said:

That was a very touching story, brought a tear to my eye. Don't say you're not a good writer, because this was some of the best fiction I've read in years. Especially that last bit about following the rules.

Truly touching. Well done.

I personally liked his story about the Italian Vikings from the 1800's a bit more, but this was a very close second.

Anyone who is a staff member and views this as being an okay thing to do you should never have been a part of the staff team. All I have gained from reading this is the knowledge that you can literally neglect all rules of Eclipse and just shit all over the players who try to maintain an acceptable roleplay standard by openly admitting to cheating and ban evading.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Sane said:

Anyone who is a staff member and views this as being an okay thing to do you should never have been a part of the staff team. All I have gained from reading this is the knowledge that you can literally neglect all rules of Eclipse and just shit all over the players who try to maintain an acceptable roleplay standard by openly admitting to cheating and ban evading.

Nah you just like to punish people unnecessarily and now you're pissed you cant do that lol

3 hours ago, Sane said:

You seem to be an extremely vengeful person. I don't know why someone can't rehabilitate from previous transgressions. If you have any personal issues affecting your responses in this community I hope you get them sorted but try to keep it pleasant here and otherwise just take a hike. Literally or figuratively, that is up to you.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1