retronub

Mors Insurance Chop Time

Getting your vehicle chopped basically just reduces your motivation to play the game for the 4 hours. Without a vehicle I just log off for the 4 hours and do something else. 4 hours just seems like a long time for your vehicle to be taken back out of mors. I understand that it was to prevent people from abusing the chop system by just taking their vehicle out of mors, giving it to someone to chop and just repeat, but the new chopshop system means you pay exactly how much the vehicle got chopped for. Some players I know have bought 2 drags just as a solution to this

I feel like the time should be reduced to 1-2 hours. It would allow for players to get back into action, but would also still be realistic enough so you can't just continuously take vehicles out of mors.

• NAY 2

Getting your vehicle chopped basically just reduces your motivation to play the game for the 4 hours. Without a vehicle I just log off for the 4 hours and do something else. 4 hours just seems like a long time for your vehicle to be taken back out of mors. I understand that it was to prevent people from abusing the chop system by just taking their vehicle out of mors, giving it to someone to chop and just repeat, but the new chopshop system means you pay exactly how much the vehicle got chopped for. Some players I know have bought 2 drags just as a solution to this

I feel like the time should be reduced to 1-2 hours. It would allow for players to get back into action, but would also still be realistic enough so you can't just continuously take vehicles out of mors.

Sounds like an ic issue .

This system makes you take care of your cars , and when you lose one you feel the cost .

As said above , own multiple vehicles .

I never logged off cause my car was in moors , first time i hear this 🙂

Edited by WindEZ

I feel that depending on the vehicle there should be different time limits on the vehicles. So, basically like vehicles that are very expensive like comet retros, drags, and things like that should stay 4 hours. But, vehicles such as the kamacho, Blista Comapact vehicles that are 500k and under should be about 2 hours. I feel that would add a bit more balance to the way people don't like chops as some make sense in hourly and some don't such as vehicles that are worth about 5-10k. This is how I feel the chop times should be coordinated based on the price of the vehicle itself. Another way times can be given is 1-10k to retrieve your vehicle should be 2 hours and 11-20k+ to retrieve 4 hours.

• Like 1
  • NAY 1
  • Upvote 1

I feel that depending on the vehicle there should be different time limits on the vehicles. So, basically like vehicles that are very expensive like comet retros, drags, and things like that should stay 4 hours. But, vehicles such as the kamacho, Blista Comapact vehicles that are 500k and under should be about 2 hours. I feel that would add a bit more balance to the way people don't like chops as some make sense in hourly and some don't such as vehicles that are worth about 5-10k. This is how I feel the chop times should be coordinated based on the price of the vehicle itself. Another way times can be given is 1-10k to retrieve your vehicle should be 2 hours and 11-20k+ to retrieve 4 hours.

Definitely like this idea, if something like this was implemented i would be a fan of mors times being even higher then 4 hours.

-1 For less time
+1 for more variations in time based on the type of vehicle.

It absolutely is an IC issue you have to wait to get a vehicle from Mors, such as not allowing opportunities for it to be taken or having other vehicles.
But based off the price of the vehicle I could definitely support the idea that expensive or larger vehicles would take longer whereas smaller or cheaper types of vehicles would take less time.

-1 For less time
+1 for more variations in time based on the type of vehicle.

It absolutely is an IC issue you have to wait to get a vehicle from Mors, such as not allowing opportunities for it to be taken or having other vehicles.
But based off the price of the vehicle I could definitely support the idea that expensive or larger vehicles would take longer whereas smaller or cheaper types of vehicles would take less time.

the insurance premium higher worth vehicles pay is enough, mors/chop is fine the way it is imo

I feel that the time to get your vehicle back from Mors is fairly adequate especially combined with the fact that vehicles despawn 2 hours following the player logging off which decreases the risk of a vehicle being sent to Mors in the first place (I have personally gone "hunting" for vehicles to chop and there were very few available due to the despawn). Players should be mindful of their vehicles and keep them in safe locations/parked and suffer actual consequence to not protecting their assets. Along with this, having multiple vehicles to swap between is very common and people do this all the time when their cars are chopped or impounded.

+/-

Maybe add restore time cost preferences.

$Amount = the amount you would pay to retrieve your vehicle.

• 1 hour = $Amount+$Amount
  • 2 hours = $Amount+($Amount/2)
  • 3 hours = $Amount
  • 12 hours = $Amount/2
  • 1 week = Free (come get it already, we're not your parking lot!)
Edited by Xoza
  • Upvote 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.