Sophine

The Solution to Fear RP

Just now, Ultra3D said:

The reports would sky rocket. And add alot of extra steps. Add more RP and remove restrictions and not add more.

I mean reports would stay the same for VDM/DM right? Why would it sky rocket at all? Its legit the same thing people would normally report VDM/DM and get their shit back

9 minutes ago, Chronius420 said:

But still , it's not a real life , so death penalty or ck is not a good idea.

But forget me if I'm wrong this is an RP server where you roleplay a life of a character you make? and in that life you would want it to almost mirror the consequences in real life otherwise its not really RP at all

2 minutes ago, MVGGreg said:

But forget me if I'm wrong this is an RP server where you roleplay a life of a character you make? and in that life you would want it to almost mirror the consequences in real life otherwise its not really RP at all

think wisely.. You grind , grind and grind. Invest real money and time. And for one death , when someone kills you for example you loosing everything? I dont think thats a good idea. Still its not a real life.

Just now, Chronius420 said:

think wisely.. You grind , grind and grind. Invest real money and time. And for one death , when someone kills you for example you loosing everything? I dont think thats a good idea. Still its not a real life.

then again man, it is a game right, I'm not saying they lose everything but something to actually make it punishable. A small hospital fine of like 3k or something wouldn't be too bad. It is a RP Game where people got to come to grips with the punishment of dying

I personally believe that the coma system was very good, and actually made people afraid to die. 

A monetary amount would have to work like taxes, based off your money.

50k to a person with 10 mil would mean nothing

50k to a person with 100k would mean too much

All in all, there needs to be more consequences for dying.

+1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.