Make sure you join our Discord server https://discord.gg/7UhB9YT

Dewi Mcfestive

Gas station owners and store owners!

image.thumb.png.09e6cb933f4643e790bb50dd071844fb.png

Whoever owns this gas station or whatever it is - i hope your paying a tip when i deliver this fuel! how dare you order 200,000l of fuel and give the truckers fee as a $1000 total. who the hell. i am sick and tired of truckers being taken advantage of! we have a living to make! i will wait there for 2hours! if no one turns up - il be taking the truck with your fuel still on board back to the yard and offloading it. you might get lucky and someone who has 6hours to waste will bring it up for you for the 1k but it will not be me! absoloutly crazy!

Dewi McDoodle

Trucker

• Like 3

Next up @ZantosGhettoGas 50000L for 1k? I will be ariving in the next 10m and will wait for 2hours. If you would like to come talk and see if we can reach a fair deal on this. if not it will go back to the yard the same as the 200,000L job i just did.

I held Route68 gas order for almost 24 hours in protest 😄 noone gives a shit cause there will always be that one guy who doesn't understand that 1,000 dollars for 4 hours work, (2 for loading and 2 for offload +/- travelling) is shite pay.

• Like 1

Hello!

I have raised the pay for truckers since today. Next to that, I would be willing to meet with some of you guys to discuss stuff if you guys are down. I am still a little new to the fuel station business and will do my best to make you guys happy.

You can also text me: #2289317 for questions. 

Ms. Sanchez

• Upvote 2

A government sponsored truckers union should be put in place, only this way can truckers have some sort of leverage against the gas stations through collective bargaining. Sadly, any standalone efforts without government support are stifled by gas station owners doing their own deliveries or by misinformed truckers who are willing to do a job for no pay. A union would educate those who needed it, prevent owners from transporting their own gas and increase trucker pay.

Hello!

I have not raised the pay for truckers since forever. Next to that, I would not be willing to meet with some of you guys to discuss stuff if you guys are down. I am not at all new to owning a business and will do my best to squeeze every cent out of you.

You can also text me at: #444-If-You-Unionise-I-Will-Outsource-Your-Job-To-A-Mexican-227

Regards,
~ Mr. Benevolent Business Owner. 

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Luke Vader said:

I mean Truckers have a point but then everyone wants 6$ gas so we cant do both ya feel?

This is correct though...

In my opinion, having a meet would be nice. I personally would like to compare the pay with the one of the postal job and maybe start basing the price on that.

30 minutes ago, Aldari_Tagril said:

Hello!

I have not raised the pay for truckers since forever. Next to that, I would not be willing to meet with some of you guys to discuss stuff if you guys are down. I am not at all new to owning a business and will do my best to squeeze every cent out of you.

You can also text me at: #444-If-You-Unionise-I-Will-Outsource-Your-Job-To-A-Mexican-227

Regards,
~ Mr. Benevolent Business Owner. 

Excuse me you will outsource to one of us? tsk tsk, how uch you pay? lol

Overall there needs to be a balance in all of this. $1000 for 200,000L of fuel is not in anyway fair. 4hours to load 4hours to offload then 20-30m driving minimum and we get paid $1000. I certainly will not be doing any jobs that are long distance or require waiting for loading for $1000 anymore and i have around 8 other truckers who are on the same page as me here. We have had enough! We work hard day in day out to make sure this city runs like clockwork and we get cent's on the $.

You want to hire mexican's go for it. im sure their knowlage of our roads and the rental trucks they use will be of awesome condition.

There's simply no room for margins here.
Fuel station owners must raise their prices on fuel, considering some people are making over $2000 per base income, fuel could easily be at $10 per unit.

Then take the margins and treat the truckers right.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Only this government in it's ever infinite wisdom would think that during a time where a $27,000 home now costs you $500,000 and a burger sets you back 1/3 of your welfare that the solution is to institute more regulations and taxes. Enjoy that $30/lt gas and $2000 bottle water. 

#TimeForElectedRepresentatives

• Like 1

@Aldari_Tagril So your telling me the amount of money that is currently made out of gas stations and stores is not enough? the amount of profit people are making and us truckers are getting the change at the bottom of the barrel for our work. We supply you! we bring your goods to you without fail and in a fast and efficient manor. Things will change! there are currently 15 jobs up for 1-1.5k that are all up north. I nor 8 other truckers will not be doing any of these! There a few of us right now parked up and we will not be moving for these prices! we have to pay fuel! we have to pay for food also. You think that $1000 is fair?! if you are are insane! we work hard to make sure you are never out of stock if you order in time! Its about time we get a fair slice of the pie!

@FatherOsbornThat is the thing dreams are made of.

16 minutes ago, Aldari_Tagril said:

Only this government in it's ever infinite wisdom would think that during a time where a $27,000 home now costs you $500,000 and a burger sets you back 1/3 of your welfare that the solution is to institute more regulations and taxes. Enjoy that $30/lt gas and $2000 bottle water. 

#TimeForElectedRepresentatives

Typical capitalist brain. 

''Hey guys I want to increase my fuel price cause fuck everyone else and I want more money''

also capitalist ''But if the government steps in to make sure this price increase in fuel is followed by fair wages fuck them and fuck the people''