Detoxical

Improve the Poker script

So currently at poker when everyone folds the winning hand is always shown no matter what, see below for e.g.:
f2wZExm.png
The Texas hold 'em rules state that if a player bets and all other players fold, then the remaining player is awarded the pot and is not required to show their hole cards.

So my suggestion is that there should be an option for the player to either show or hide their cards at the end if everyone else folded. In my opinion this is a pretty big deal for people who knows what they are doing, since for e.g. if a player bluffs it will show what they had and it will make them more predictable in the future.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 2

+1 Not even the winning hand. Every player should have a choice of showing or not.

I would also like to see small blinds/big blinds because currently there are only big blinds of 200$.

Also would love to see any amount bid, because currently there is a 3x cap of the previous bet or all in when in Texas hold 'em you can bet any amount you want.

• Like 2

I have no idea how to play poker myself, however, I have seen people play and they make a big fuss when someone grabs onto their cars when folding and double checking if they were bluffing or not. The script should not show the cards so people can do what they do best - lie. +1.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and our Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.