shook

The Misfits

During the evening the Misfits decided to meet up north at Sandy Shores hospital to pick-up Richie, Ricky and Keavin
We received information regarding the locations of some Skull and Vory members and took the opportunity to give them what they deserve after they tried to rob one of our members.

ZaJuKr4.png

As soon as we arrived at the location we noticed a large number of them. We stood our ground and a long chase began. Things started to heat up.

1sJ1kku.png

During the chase we ended up at AutoRepairs dealership, where Vory exited their vehicles. This led up to a mountain shootout and some of them where heavily injured.

uUAQeTW.png

One last Skull alive from the fight, drove away leaving his allies behind.

G3pw88L.png

After the huge fight, we found one of us injured. Kyle grabbed his brother Keavin and moved him to a safe place. Mimi and Jimmey arrived at the scene right away, they placed Keavin in Jimmy's trunk and headed to our private medical facility.

608P5AN.png

CXV279c.png

A meeting was called by our boss Richie after the victorious fight. We discussed what went well and what we need to improve on during fights. Nonetheless a small celebration for the Misfits!

1ryKdEh.png

The meeting ended and we proceeded to drop off their vehicles at the chop-shop... to be continued.

oHC6A1g.png

• Like 5
  • dead 1

Skulls and Cops

After a heavy shootout between the Vory and the Misfits. Brad and Keavin decided to get some painkillers at Central MD. Keavin whose known for having an addiction to painkillers got refused service by the medic. During this time with the medic we suddenly heard something through the radio.

Rob Gordon: "Mike G is getting held up at gunpoint by Skulls near the barbershop"

Brad and Keavin instantly rushed to the barbershop for backup.

1. Si-37noMzkdB22oXX_TTIyaPvxo7-TZoze7TAZIAuPPJ7PrGuNvjZDZMwDxRfVTLs3dTRImXCJWKCLjIC1ijuCZ5hqjObrGz-GgpDgyPSEJnpgWxlzMTAd5sQgse06hwEFjOSfff

Arriving at the scene we obvserved that the Skulls were very disorganized. Mike G noticed the man entering his Hellfire and decided to headbutt him out of the vehicle. We then held the Skull up at gunpoint and forced him into the Novak

56_nVEoZ0FnQ-clsbRO8uO1hc5gEA78C8a1PZz0AmUJSJE-i-371bXxRJuF5Se4nmHh50xs863ipeDbqTUCtm5u0uluvKES5ySpfPreOh_J39Wd-hDRNqQO9GXylBqcCEcmGH4Ii

His so called "family" decided to leave him behind.

8u-iaKzTHHsi1B0Vm_0Dgp_YJu6m1zzXvvAUbKNFroIX2uAfad5351nNEs90d9ukYIeBQGk4lGKWFr136hAazs5WKlZHccK73e9yTCY1pCfPTEjcsNZR8C1_QgPEPJfHUydQWQFC

Realizing he is a lower rank who joined because of the fake promises of making money and being in a "family", we decided not to torture him. Instead we took his belongings and gave him a free haircut.

GOwjnPNfXHdjwFiiM9z94FnplfEgZUc6V4t37VgiZiouSnE1FIv1LW8HZGgrQcO9Lbm47SVCEV735xWYwFjYUFS16AtiGAOPm50D34UFbfXGEMky9zEzCq5uO2k33cjG3p3dXclh

Another succesfull day showing the skulls they cannot fuck with Misfits.

We decided to head back to pink cage when suddenly police showed up. We then realized the Skulls backup officialy arrived to help them in the form of police. This left the Misfits with only one option

Shot from Brad's bodycam:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

After killing the cop we escaped untouched.

OQbEIOsO9yVxk7ksEOYANDrY-LGLZLyOLB-62OoREDhz7SvwTPS_BYwTFzVNRSFjTCpfSVctUO-LObpidJ-PFmbIbfhVf-SY3nPvXhN6dQPr7gHvoMBuYLn3IBbqzZJIMVt9XDSu

After changing clothes and switching vehicles we decided to relax at a barn outside of the city while waiting for the heat to cool down. During this time we heard SWAT showed up to the pink cage looking for us.

S3-Kur0hYqWnrMNJM5KLclx1HdfERo9ytoJic4WJsOUwySCAb6jiKOImn4OKGk2ByUFp2SmoakRaEmfIqf4GuNCgDuK1dGb3OhdKqH36oLSNNxq9di0XMiLn8B8NefbRZPPE7cCB

Edited by Felcon
  • Like 7
  • NAY 1

Brad the Butcher

I never used to be the person I am now, I used to be an everyday farm-boy. Sure, I got into trouble, but life was easy and more simple. I suppose I should start at when my life made the drastic change to what it is now, moving to Los Santos. I moved here out of necessity, my mom passed away and our house was sold to pay off her debt. I knew about my half brother Rob moving out to the city and he seemed to be doing well so I decided to follow. After first moving I had trouble finding a job, the government jobs all required weeks of interviews, I needed money immediately. I was starving on the streets, without a home and I could not find my brother in the city anywhere. I began to get desperate and with my last few dollars I bought a gun from a Zeta out of desperation. I had only ever held a riffle and the feel of the gun felt a bit off at first. Nervous and without a true plan I headed to where I heard people had valuables, the mines. I walked for about an hour, traveling from the city wondering to myself if this was really the right choice. When I got there what I saw was not what I expected, I saw a sea of Yellow cars and heard gunshots. I watched from a safe distance as who I would later call brothers fought with determination against another group of thieves. As I watched the men in yellow seemed to dispose of the other people quite quickly and soon they were all dead. In the aftermath I watched one person in particular a man I would later call Jack he cut open one of the bodies, removing the organs from it. I should have been disgusted but for some reason the movements of the knife fascinated me. Without even thinking I stepped out of my hiding spot and walked right up to the group and said hello. Something about the way they fought and the teamwork they displayed drew me in. Plus there was that man who cut the body. I would like to think that the body was the last reason I decided to come forward but looking back I think it had more to do with it than I initially gave it credit. Anyways, I talked to their leader Richie 20191229195103_1.jpg.28bbdb150261cc657f5bb3c5f2baa4ba.jpg  

and learned that this group was called The Misfits, man... even the name sounded cool. We immediately became friends and it was as if it were meant to be, so I asked if I could roll with them and see what it was like. Long story short it all worked out, I had a family and people I could trust.

20200117013402_1.thumb.jpg.fb9da9a0f6ce65fcaf06c2a599b27362.jpg

I learned how to shoot, how to cook drugs, and how to be a leader. Being that we were at war at the time, there was a lot of fighting. One day after a quite brutal fight I saw a body on the floor, and thought back to that first day where I had seen the dead man gutted. I took my knife and without even really thinking cut into the body, it felt great. I harvested the organs, sloppily, but I got the job done. I don't know why I did this, but it felt right. One of our crew showed me how to sell the organs on the black market, and... well.. it was so much money.20200113015312_1.jpg.afe3fb8fbd210a49e6b4d1515c7b29be.jpg How had I not done this sooner? I soon started to become addicted, selling hundreds of pieces of meat per week.

20200113014757_1.jpg.9ba109e2f133c139f82c66c589a7680e.jpg

The wars made life expensive, but for me every day was a treat. At one point I even stopped thinking about taking the guns off of those I killed, all I thought about was the meat,

20200112062727_1.jpg.fb064ffcbb55f2b7d74fcb9a27154bd1.jpg

the money. I sold so much the black market crashed and the price of organs was nearly cut in half.    

20200113013930_1.jpg.c97b196ed5788bf5380cbd4c2e75dd47.jpg

The Misfits started to tell me I had a problem, and I knew they were right, but I could not stop. I was given the name Brad the Butcher and hated it at first. I did not want to accept it. But with time I just learned to embrace it. Now I think of it as a name to wear as a freaky badge of honor. My true self. Brad the Butcher. 20200127044348_1.thumb.jpg.d02bdff71184ff014153ff04a658a0cf.jpg

Edited by Bassio
  • Like 13
  • Upvote 2

Rob Gordon

Rob spent his childhood life as happy and occupied as one could be, sharing every day with his brother James Jabumpkin, playing on swingsets, the classic children's games, yknow? In his teen years, his father decided to leave his mother for another woman and moved out of town, leaving Rob and James with their mom, who raised them and treated them with amazing care. Upon reaching adulthood, James decided to move to Los Santos to seek work, while Rob stayed home, working at a small security company, watching over the ports in Liberty City. After a strange situation where multiple containers were robbed and emptied out, Rob was fired from the security company and urged him to leave town and make the move to Los Santos himself. Upon arriving in Los Santos, Rob applied to the Los Santos Police Department, where he was swiftly hired and trained.

2u6XtOP.jpg
Rob in his PD days, standing alongside Officer Felix Hernanz

During his time in the LSPD, Rob took on the role of Human Resources, where he took the duty of interviewing, hiring, and training individuals to help protect civilians from low-life thugs and personal safety issues. After a bit of communication between departments and relationship building with various members, Rob managed to land a spot in the Air Support Division, where he learned to properly inspect and operate small helicopters in the use of a supportive role during pursuits. 

Several months went by when Rob was responding a tip that an armed criminal, presumably from the Ballas (original version), was robbing an individual on the side of Route 68, near the airplane graveyard. During the response, he spotted the individual running into a workshop and decided to follow. When Rob entered, the individual already had eye contact with him, pistol raised and ready to fire. Rob's only response was to open his eyes wide, fearing for his own life, as the man decided to fire a single round into Rob's upper chest, knocking him to the ground as the man made the run for it. The individual made his way into the desert and was never seen since then. Rob's backup shortly arrived and found him unconscious in the shop and took him back to Pillbox to attempt to save his life. After extensive weeks of surgery, he began his rehabilitation and requested to move away from town and live with his father, in order to learn more about himself. Before doing so, Rob left his resignation letter with the LSPD so others can take his position and build the PD to something better.

After years of rehabilitation, Rob had built a bond with his father, and decided to take on his name, Gordon. He made his move back to Los Santos to attempt to rejoin the LSPD and rebuild his life there. After a short few weeks within the LSPD, he realized he was not capable of performing the job anymore. His physical capabilities were not up to par with that required of the LSPD. So, Rob took to the streets and decided to just be social, try to make friends, etc. Doing so, Rob ended up running into a fellow named Brad Gordon, and discovered that he was the son of his dad, making him his half-brother. They decided to hang out, becoming good friends and just all around having a good time. After a bit, Brad decided to inform Rob that he was in a group of individuals who, in entirely illegal ways, dedicate themselves to protecting innocent civilians, calling themselves the Misfits.. Rob decided he would take part and joined in, making him a Misfit. From here, Rob still wasn't completely comfortable joining in on the occasional gun fight, due to his physical condition, so he positioned himself as a driver, making sure everyone is safely transported in and out of each situation. 

hf0ygeQ.png

to be worked on...

• Like 6

Dlugi MacShea

Dlugi. Born in Poland, raised in Ireland by his grandparents. Experienced violence and cash-in-hand deals from a very early age. Grandfather was an ex-military man from the GROM. Discipline was his second nature, but after retirement, he focused on cars, bikes and farming equipment. A nice and calm elderly life.

So, since Dlugi didn't have anything else to do, he started hanging out with the old man in the garage. Picked up a lot, from changing oil in cars and tractors, to tearing a car apart and building it back up again.

His grandma usually stayed indoors. She was unfortunately diagnosed with terminal cancer. A keeper was provided by the local governing body, as they were too fragile to look after one-another. Dlugi did help, but there's only so much a small kid can do.

After a few years, he managed to find and renovate an old bike from a junkyard not too far out from the village. A shitty Manchez, but he was proud of it. Got all parts together, got the thing working without too many issues. So he took it for a spin. Drove on for about an hour, to the nearest city. Just as he was approaching, he heard sirens behind him. Checked his mirror and sure enough, Garda were after him. 120km/h on the motorway.

He pulled over, took off his helmet and relaxed on the bike. The Garda approached him, asked for a license. Dlugi calmly pulled out his wallet and gave it to the man. After a quick look, the Garda said "Slow down kid, you're only 16, don't end up in the hospital." and went back to his cruiser. He watched them drive off and sat down next to his bike. He got lost in his own mind and after checking the time, he noticed he was gone for more than 4 hours. He hopped back on the bike and raced home, this time without any Guards.

When he arrived at his grandparents house, it was dead quiet. Unusual, specially at this time of the day. 6PM on the dot, old man should still be working in the garage. He walked the Manchez to the shed and leaned it against the door. Paced around for a bit, unsure what to do with himself. His stomach rumbling, he knew he had to grab some grub. Ran to the house, and into the kitchen. He opened the fridge and saw a cold bloody finger inside. He then noticed a trail of blood leading to where his grandma slept. Face expressionless, he marched forward.

The door squeaked open after a slight push, and he could taste blood in the air. Bed was clean and tidy, back wardrobe also untouched. Even spotless under the bed. So he checked the rest of the house. Nothing. Ran out to the garage. Checked every corner. and then he opened a freezer that was there since he was a kid. Inside, dead bodies. Both grandparents gone, just like that. He fell back with tears coming out of his eyes. He stayed there crying for what felt like an eternity.

Dlugi stood back up and checked his phone. 9.58PM. He ran out to the shed again and grabbed his bike, throwing the helmet away. Then he remembered. His grandfather always told him. "For emergencies only" he said. So he went inside the shed and opened a small wooden box. Inside was a small pistol, a Glock-18 with 5 spare magazines, all loaded up and ready to go. He grabbed it all, put it into a bag he found lying around and checked around the shed for anything else. Came across a stack of cash, just over two thousand euros in fifty's. Threw that in the bag as well. Ripped up a shirt he saw hanging there, making a provisional bandana and tied it on his face.

He took off.

Nothing holding him back, he wanted to get out. Out of the village, out of the county, out of the country. He was looking for a one way ticket. Anywhere. Somewhere else. "Running from problems helps, right?" he thought to himself.

He drove halfway through the country north, doing odd jobs here and there, grabbing as much cash as he could. Started dealing with not-so-friendly individuals. Conversations changed from "What's the craic lad you all good, all sorted?" to "D, get an ounce for me, will ya?". So he started delivering drugs. From weed, to coke, to ecstasy. Paid well, let him sleep in a nice hotel.

One day, during a quick drop-off at one of his friends' places, he ran into someone. A girl about his age. Obviously, didn't think too much about it, he just wanted to drop off what he had and dip. So he knocked on the door of the house she just walked out of. Waited a while, no response. Knocked again. Nothing. He went to see if there was anyone in the back yard. Not even a ghost. Lights were still on, but it was dead quiet. He left with the produce, hanging onto it for another day won't hurt.

On the way out of the driveway, he saw her again, just standing there like she was waiting to be picked up. So he strolled forward, looked at her and offered her a spin into town. She agreed and hopped on the bike with him. "Dlugi MacShea, nice to meet ya."

She nodded and said "Holly Hops. Patrick's Street, if you don't mind."

They started hanging out more and more, purely by accident more than anything else. She was always at that house, and there was always stuff to be delivered there. Chit-chat on a frequent basis, and soon enough they talked about potentially leaving the country. Hops got involved with the same crowd he did, so they were basically rolling with each-other at this stage. Dlugi knew that he was gonna go as soon as he could. Too much memories in Ireland. He wasn't intending on making another one happen if he could stop it.

Time went past, money came and went. The only thing that remained constant it seemed was the friendship between himself and Holly. It was time. He packed all his shit away, stored the weed to be delivered at a later stage by Hops. Gave her his old gun too, since he couldn't be arsed trying to smuggle it through.

Los Santos. One way ticket to LS. He said his goodbyes and told Holly to come over whenever she wanted.

Marcello Family

It wasn't long before Dlugi managed to get involved in a gang of sorts in LS. He found them to stand out more than others. This family, The Marcello's, just had something about them. Something appealing. When he arrived in LS, he tried joining up with them within 2 weeks. Barely any knowledge of how anything worked in town, what to do for money or anything like that, he decided to go for what he was good at. While with the Marcello's, he applied for a job in Los Santos Customs. His knowledge in car parts and what not to do in a garage came in handy.

Overall, the experience and the friends he made in the Marcello Family were very positive. Many of them were something Dlugi wanted to be. He wanted an actual family. He got one.

marcellos.png.d2641537b1fd6c3ae2fe2d1159815d48.png

He reached the rank of Capo within the family. A respected rank, one responsible for many orders. Responsible for recruitment. But unable to work.

Unfortunately, this didn't last long. The head of the organisation, Winston, had left town unexpectedly, due to a family funeral back in Italy. Luca was in charge. And then Luca left. No leaders, no future plans. Marcello's disbanded.

marcellos2.png.989cf9c7fbb52f4afcaad260d1a242e7.png

So D was back to the lone wolf position. Many of his friends tried recruiting him to their own gangs, for example the Saints. He turned them down every time however. Not looking for anything in particular, he just wanted to be left by himself, do his own thing.

He got bored after a while, started trying out some races with his friends. There were a few races, but a lot of racers. Then one crew caught his attention. One in all orange. One who knew how cars worked, how to drive efficiently.

The Wanted

The Wanted were a unique crew in town. Orange racers. This is some excitement that the city needed. So Dlugi tried out for them and got accepted due to a quick interview organised by his friend from Bayview, Dre. Everything went smoothly. Races were hella fun.

Dlugi climbed through the ranks until he got to Bandit. At that point, the war with Zetas had really kicked off. Many boys left town for different reasons, many more just didn't wake up from their slumber. Dlugi himself had to leave for an extended period of time. He needed a break. He picked the worst time for it as well.

After coming back, he knew something was in the air. No texts of new radio frequencies, nobody from the Wanted in town. He threw in the towel for himself and changed car colours back to black and white.

Misfits

Before the Wanted and Zeta war, Dlugi's friend showed up in town. Hops was around, and is sticking around. She managed to find herself a nice bunch of friends. Yellow gang, called Misfits. She tried to convince him to join up as well, but he refused many times. He wanted to be the lone wolf of the city once again. This didn't stop him hanging out with Holly and the Yellow Boys.

Of course, when it comes to gang activities, Dlugi remained unaffiliated.

But then the thought of being part of something even bigger again, that made his finger itch.

"What if this is it? What if I go hard again?"

"I ain't going 6 feet under because of natural causes. Being normal is boring. Fuck it."

He called Holly for a quick meetup and told her he's in. Her asking finally paid off, and she told the Boss, Richie the good news.

"If this is it, then fuck it. No more solo shit."

misfits4.thumb.png.a9a496ae61d852f1dd1ac71bdfd0a101.png

misfits6.thumb.png.dcea8b92a5429ba76043a0fe6abef3b4.png

With a lot of fun, comes a lot of jail time.

Fuck it. Be grand.

• Like 11

Jacob Ellis

Fresh to Los Santos, Jacob met a couple of cool people who've been in town for a while already and knew how shit go, these people were Jackson and Richie. It was not long till Jacob made friends with some people in town and got himself some cash flowin flipping guns and cooking drugs. Having conversations with Richie about starting their own gang, Jacob decided how he wants his life to be.

image.png.15a7bfa939927e53ccd3cbd1da2cbc56.png.5008964812d3eb0870af19031b7d8efc.png

Valors

Not long after, Jacob was approached by a gang called the Valors.  Already having the thought of starting his own gang or rolling with another gang, Jacob agreed to join them. Valors were against how the Council ruled Los Santos and paying taxes wasnt really what Valors had in mind, that led to them joining forces with other gangs who had the same mindset against the Council and their ruling. The council being the strongest union Los Santos ever witnessed was quick to wipe Valors and all the other gangs that dare defy them. That put an end to Valors and left Jacob a lone wolf as he used to be. 

The Misfits

Jacob was back to his solo ways of making money when he met his old friends again, Jackson, Richie and two friends of their's who were Mikkel and Jack. After spending alot of time together, Richie finally took the decision of starting a gang, The Misfits. Jacob finally felt he was where he was meant to be, surrounded by his friends whom he would later call family. Being an OG Misfit and thanks to his intelligence and skillset, he found himself respected among his peers and eventually getting promoted to being a Manager for the Misfits.

image.thumb.png.945d45ba0a2bcc906a9065212e329a34.png.05c6a9695662b57a79c8ba4ac68dc3de.png

imageproxy.png.1d23450f187027d569fe8699d11a906b.png

Edited by Feky
  • Like 7